Page 3 of 320 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

I wonder if Graham will be there? Can he opt to not be?? I know in the past some girls have not been there, but one of the top 4? I am sure the producers want him there, and he will be on the hotseat! Ooh, he won't be too comfortable with that!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

OK, y'all are going to have to come up with something to let me know who you are when I watch the show. During the last WTA, I would get so excited when they would scan the audience, knowing that FORTers were present. Then I would be disappointed because I had no idea who they could be. FORT T-Shirts anyone?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Fogey

Buy one of those pay up front cell phone and toss it when you are done spilling - they are untraceable - the last time my son bought one he used some crazy name, can't remember what it was, but it showed up on my caller ID and I was like, huh

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineTW;3052450;
    Fat? Never...it must be the camera. I couldn't resist posting to this thread--wish I had known it was the 22nd. I'm going to be LA for my Aunt & Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary that weekend, but I'm flying back home early afternoon.

Susan -- let me know if/when you will arrive in town maybe we could hook up anyway (or I could be your friend for the 2nd ticket! and change my flight).

~ Your friend in the city beside Kirkland who's cheering for Jason. P.S. You totally have me addicted to this site. My DH is beginning to think I'm out of control.
    You change your flight and you know you can be my date... You're my FIRST Choice! We could definitely hook up! Hubby would be SO much more at ease if you were with me, then he'd know for sure I wasn't going to run off with one of the guys! I can't believe you'd get out of control... It's just not like you, unless of course stamps are involved!

So glad you finally got your first post out of the way!

Hey, does anyone know how long it takes to hear back about tickets for the show? I am chomping at the bit to make flight arrangements! Kikora, Hotatlanta, Butterfly?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3053371;
    Hey, does anyone know how long it takes to hear back about tickets for the show? I am chomping at the bit to make flight arrangements! Kikora, Hotatlanta, Butterfly?

They tend to call back just a few days before. If I remember correctly that is. I think last time I had almost a week notice.

and yes, I too asked for tickets for the MTA Hope to see a bunch of you there!

I'll need at least three days to make flight arrangements, so I hope I get called Monday...

Already addicted to FORT SunshineTW's Avatar

Do you know when on 6/22 they actually tape the show?

We don't know yet what time the taping is. One of the AFRC's started at 4pm and didn't end until 10pm. Another person said it has started at 10am and gone till 3 or 4pm... So it just depends on what time the taping starts. It's on a Sunday, so I am hoping it won't be late in the day.

Bah....being a UK Bach fan has its disadvantages

I wanna go!
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.