Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

What is the number to call for tickets?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

818-977-8138

You know, I've been saving 5 mil just so I could go to the tell all and come here to spill the beans!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3052267 View Post
    You know, I've been saving 5 mil just so I could go to the tell all and come here to spill the beans!
    that is HILARIOUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3052267;
    You can send me an email or call and I will listen! or you could just record it on your cell phone

Yes, that's a great idea. I'll just leave a voice message and my phone number on her for everyone to call and get the spoiler...Won't be easy to track at all! Sadly, I still have a message on my voice mail advertising my dodge grand caravan for sale, which sold a year ago... I don't think you can all look forward to my voice mail having a recorded message for you all!

I wonder if there is a clause in the contract somewhere that allows me to get 5 mil from them if they make me look fat during taping... I should definitely look into that.. maybe a defamation of character suit.... What do you think?

Arggh. The info I got from the bachelor about 6/21 must have been he was flying IN on 6/21, not the taping was 6/21. For the 2nd time this year, I'm working on a "Tell All" show date. That sucks.

Maybe I'll try to get in the audience for the ATFR tape on July 1st. <sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3052433;
    I wouldn't be able to do both... I live in Idaho... it's a $500 trip just to go to MTA, but it's my birthday and we have a travel fund, so I am hoping to get tickets.

I would do my best to keep a secret, but if that 5 mil is raised, then beans are spilled NO PROBLEM!
    Awww ~ I hope you have a great birthday!

Fleiss would hate me, but my FoRT buddies would love me because I would tell. I don't have 5 million and it's just a silly reality show, so.........I'd be spilling. Not on the boards (not that brazen), but I'd be spilling behind the scenes.

Now spilling something a friend or a source asked me to keep quiet is different (mum is definitely the word there), but Fleiss and I ain't friends!

Already addicted to FORT SunshineTW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3052323;
    I wonder if there is a clause in the contract somewhere that allows me to get 5 mil from them if they make me look fat during taping?
    Fat? Never...it must be the camera. I couldn't resist posting to this thread--wish I had known it was the 22nd. I'm going to be LA for my Aunt & Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary that weekend, but I'm flying back home early afternoon.

Susan -- let me know if/when you will arrive in town maybe we could hook up anyway (or I could be your friend for the 2nd ticket! and change my flight).

~ Your friend in the city beside Kirkland who's cheering for Jason. P.S. You totally have me addicted to this site. My DH is beginning to think I'm out of control.

I called in as well...though if I have to pick between the two I will go to ATFR.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono