Page 14 of 320 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Well if anyone wants to meet up in the line drop me a PM as I will be there too
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I plan on telling as much as possible here in the thread! As much as they will allow. But any secret codes will be used, if we have to! lol
    Plus, of course....every little delicious detail.... about how gorgeous Richard will be...sitting in his chair.....looking like he just got back from one of his rapid-combustion....burning lab experiments

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3068094;
    I plan on telling as much as possible here in the thread! As much as they will allow. But any secret codes will be used, if we have to! lol
    Plus, of course....every little delicious detail.... about how gorgeous Richard will be...sitting in his chair.....looking like he just got back from one of his rapid-combustion....burning lab experiments
    Awwww please do tell . I hope Noelle will be in the audience too . You know where I'm going with that...
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3068099;
    Awwww please do tell . I hope Noelle will be in the audience too . You know where I'm going with that...
    That they will meet!! How cute would they be!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

If anyone has read the RON thread on the main page, you know he and Noelle have already met.

Anyway - you will be seeing two shows instead of one. You will see the Hometown dates and the Fantasy dates. Even though those of us who read the spoilers know how those are going to shake out, coming on the threads before the airing of either show would probably be a violation of the contract (teeth or no teeth - moral relativism or not.) So... you are all going to have to be mum except as you feel confident in revealing for 8 whole days. Whew! good luck with that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

A veritable FTA!

I may be poor, but I'm highly educated and literate and so I'll work on the metaphors/codes. I'm kinda favoring wild kingdom/animal planet metaphors this time. We could have an Extinct List, an Endangered Species List, and a Migratory List, and an Alpha/King of the Jungle List.

But I'm open to suggestions. I'll probably just be knitting you all sweaters and waiting anxiously for your return while keeping the home fires burning in this 90 degree globally incinerating weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3068145;
    If anyone has read the RON thread on the main page, you know he and Noelle have already met.
    Sorry for the double post, but I've heard that someone else from the show has met Noelle in the past.

I predict there will be lots of "interaction" between the women of London Calling and the men of Second Chance. Just one big happy Fleiss family.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3068169;
    Sorry for the double post, but I've heard that someone else from the show has met Noelle in the past.

I predict there will be lots of "interaction" between the women of London Calling and the men of Second Chance. Just one big happy Fleiss family.
    My inbox is all cleared
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3068145;
    Anyway - you will be seeing two shows instead of one. You will see the Hometown dates and the Fantasy dates. Even though those of us who read the spoilers know how those are going to shake out, coming on the threads before the airing of either show would probably be a violation of the contract (teeth or no teeth - moral relativism or not.) So... you are all going to have to be mum except as you feel confident in revealing for 8 whole days. Whew! good luck with that.
    Arielflies, Yes, we were informed of that a while ago.
    I wish I had a Chris Harrison costume!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3068252;
    Arielflies, Yes, we were informed of that a while ago.
    I wish I had a Chris Harrison costume!!!
    You could dress as one of Shayne's entourage. How much leopard skin do you have in your closet?
    ETA: Plus, then you won't have to worry about the confidentiality clause either.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 06-19-2008 at 11:47 PM.