Page 13 of 320 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3067640;
    I emailed them back (from their first email)and asked if we need to worry about first come first serve for good seats and she said no because of the lunch first. There is 120 seats in the studio.
    Awesome! I'm still waiting for the email with the exact location so I can figure out how to get there. Only 3 more days!!!

Of course you know that the common conception about my neck of the woods is that we don't have shoes or dentists (well, we don't have teeth, either), so I don't want to embarrass myself by appearing on national tv--and even if I had no pride, I wouldn't be able to get there because, of course, there are no planes flying in and out of here and Amtrack takes too long. Heck, we just got computers and tvs this decade. So please have mercy on your poor FORT cousin stuck in the sticks, y'all, and . . .

send me big, long, detailed, juicy, PMs. I want to know who, what, when, where, and why--squared and multiplied and triangulated. I'm clearing out the 687 messages stored in my inbox/sent box right now in anticipation. I may be poor, but I'm discreet as all get-out. TIA, you hear. AND remember . . . moral relativism when it comes to a Fleiss contract.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 06-19-2008 at 08:15 PM.

Instead of sending PM's are you guys that attend allowed to just post in this thread? It does say spoilers in the thread after all? That way anyone who wants to know can come to the thread and read all about it
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Now - ya'll just know that someone is gonna come here after any of these shows and say - "J" is F1
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3067756;
    Instead of sending PM's are you guys that attend allowed to just post in this thread? It does say spoilers in the thread after all? That way anyone who wants to know can come to the thread and read all about it
    They all have to sign a contract of secrecy, stacerace. So it's not spoiling FORT members that they're worried about.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3067774;
    They all have to sign a contract of secrecy, stacerace. So it's not spoiling FORT members that they're worried about.
    That contract seems to have less and less teeth. There are ways around it and there are always leaks. I repeat: moral relativism. Do unto Fleiss . . . .

Please help me here! What kind of spoiler are we expecting from The MTA since we already know F3? their F1 predictions maybe?
    I'm so envious of Ryvetted and you all who are going to see the live unedited version of Jeremy and Richard .
    Last edited by zen4; 06-19-2008 at 09:06 PM.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3067792;
    Please help me here! What kind of spoiler are we expecting from The MTA since we already know F3?
    Then why are there threads and threads of posts--so many I can't keep up with?

Like I said, I want to know who, what, when, where, and why. I want a veritable newspaper column of juicy details. I want to be there and since I can't I hope FORT will be the next best thing to being there..

Anyway, I was just having some fun because some of these theads are twisting on twists.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 06-19-2008 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3067855;
    Then why are there threads and threads of posts--so many I can't keep up with?

Like I said, I want to know who, what, when, where, and why. I want a veritable newspaper column of juicy details. I want to be there.

Anyway, I was just having some fun because some of these theads are twisting on twists.
    See, I knew I was missing the whole point I can't wait either . Like you, I will empty my inbox, not that I'm expecting any PMs or anything *hint*hint*
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Yeah that, Me too!