Page 12 of 320 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Ditto for me too! You and PM me too!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3063790;
    Did you ever get any response from them at all? Like a first email?
    No response at all. I'm guessing they didn't understand my email address! Too bad I live RIGHT HERE in Hollywood. My phone # area code is 917, so if they were basing it off of location, that would have put me at the bottom of the list... I also probably called too late anyway. (Only called once I saw the number posted here!).

But you all will definitely have to send out some clues, FORT love, mention the color green... or something to give us a clue.
    Last edited by NoLongerALurker; 06-19-2008 at 12:06 AM. Reason: 917 = New York City

FORT Fan

Any clues about where the men might be staying? I think it would be great if they stay at a nice hotel in Hollywood that is conveniently located by a park that I frequent, where men really like to jog shirtless and show off their abs.... (hint hint ABC)

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;3065646;
    Any clues about where the men might be staying? I think it would be great if they stay at a nice hotel in Hollywood that is conveniently located by a park that I frequent, where men really like to jog shirtless and show off their abs.... (hint hint ABC)
    Lol, I definetely agree about the jogging! I haven't heard anything about where the guys are staying.... that would be fun to know!

Let them be in love

You ladies that are fortunate enough to go and have tickets should all get together and meet! What a wonderful experience that would be and now you will have a face with the name. I am very excited for all of you who get to attend the eye candy er I mean MTA
    Have a blast everyone, I will be looking for GREEN

Ok, All that go to the MTA, have a blast!!! I'll be at my uncle's wedding...but I'll be taking my laptop with me on vacation so I won't miss anything that's posted on MTA....

FORT Regular

From the episode description on TV Guide MTA it doesn't sound like DeAnna will be there. Is that what you all gathered? This will be different if that is the case.

Episode Detail: - The Bachelorette
    Fifteen of DeAnna's suitors (including Robert and Fred, who both struck out on the same two-on-one date) dish with---and about---the Bachelorette who let them get away. The guys also predict which of the two finalists will succeed where they have failed. Rounding out the hour: clips and outtakes from the contest so far.

Nevermind just read again and it says WITH--and about--the Bachelorette. I must have skipped over the with before.

By the way, they said it is assigned seating!

Really? Did they tell you that when they called? Interesting. Well I guess that means there's no point in me going down there early. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblueeyes89;3067513;
    Really? Did they tell you that when they called? Interesting. Well I guess that means there's no point in me going down there early. Thanks for the info!
    I emailed them back (from their first email)and asked if we need to worry about first come first serve for good seats and she said no because of the lunch first. There is 120 seats in the studio.