Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

  1. #1041
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    180

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3078960;
    She just explained that it hurt to let F2 go the most.
    Wow - this is huge! And in many ways to be expected if F2 is presumably De's 2nd choice.

    After seeing that tearful goodbye with Graham, many would have assumed that goodbye was the hardest. Further proof that there was more anger than pure sadness.

    Great to know as a Jason fan that F4 was not her hardest or saddest... Thanks!

  2. #1042
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by mtusk42;3078965;
    Per your bolded comment - I believe that Ryvetted wrote that it was two separate questions. And, when you actually think about it, of course F2 should have hurt because presumably that's the one you like 2nd best.
    Yes, that's all I meant.

  3. #1043
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    89

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3078960;
    She just explained that it hurt to let F2 go the most.
    or it hurt Her that she let go F3 for F2... yeah reaching out too much. But it's better that she let go F3 and put him out of his misery. No denying that after the HTD Dee had already fallen in love and tagging F3 along for the ride when his not the F1 would hurt him more. F2 was just the right choice since she didn't feel too much for him and he would understand more but it hurt Her to let him go knowing what she found out...supposedly??

  4. #1044
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    542

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3078960;
    She just explained that it hurt to let F2 go the most.
    You know what I find interesting, Ryvetted, is that she discussed the F1 and F2 at all during the MTA because at that point, it's F3 and on that appear on the show. It wouldn't serve any purpose to talk about that and I'm sure that's edited out of the episode we'll see.

  5. #1045
    FORT Fan Kimmie0712's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    304

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3078925;
    I totally agree, but I don't think it was just in his eyes that the feelings were reciprocated. She gave him lots of encouragement and caring - she even said that she and he shared a bond that she had never had with anyone else in her life. Had a lot of us fooled. No wonder at the MTA he has lots of questions.
    I agree with all you have said. From next week's previews, it appears that she gave him lots of encouraging responses and gestures after he revealed his feelings for her. To be honest, it kinds pisses me off that she does that and then turns around and lets him go. But, then again, we are seeing what they want us to see and don't know what really happened. I'm still a bit ticked though.

    I just feel for him. It's tough.

  6. #1046
    FORT Fanatic whimzeegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    721

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3078945;
    Even in the previews for Monday's show, she seems really receptive when he tells her he's already fallen for her...
    How mamny times on this series have people been cut once they tell the Bach/lorette they have fallen in love? That is the death sentence it seems to me. Too easy to read.
    To me, Deanna does this a lot, she keeps the ones that she's not getting what she wants from. Jesse wouldn't kiss her the other week, she kept him; Sean's date was rose worthy and he kissed her, she booted him. Jeremy tells her he is already in love with her so the challenge is gone and she boots him. JMO
    The best reason for having dreams, is that in dreams no reasons are necessary

  7. #1047
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    180

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3078977;
    Oh my - I hope that person is not Jason .
    It just can't be! I really and truly believe that De would have let Jason go in the F6 to F4 or quite possibly even earlier.

    De told him at Space Needle restaurant that she was nervous because she could overcome having Jason's parents not like him but his son was an entirely different category. Then we saw how visibly nervous she was on the walk into park to meet Ty. De REALLY wanted it to work out and you could see her delight at night's end that it did.

    Why would she put herself into that position if she was not seeing Jason as her F1?

    IMO - De made up her mind that Jason was FI after the week when he was alone in house w/her (and comforted her following Fred's departure).

  8. #1048
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,051

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3078989;
    You know what I find interesting, Ryvetted, is that she discussed the F1 and F2 at all during the MTA because at that point, it's F3 and on that appear on the show. It wouldn't serve any purpose to talk about that and I'm sure that's edited out of the episode we'll see.
    While they have all the guys together, and the audience has signed silence contracts, I can see where they would go ahead and discuss a lot of stuff. However, you are absolutely on the money with the fact that a lot of it will be edited out, and we won't see it.

    Dadgum it!

  9. #1049
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by mtusk42;3079002;
    It just can't be! I really and truly believe that De would have let Jason go in the F6 to F4 or quite possibly even earlier.

    De told him at Space Needle restaurant that she was nervous because she could overcome having Jason's parents not like him but his son was an entirely different category. Then we saw how visibly nervous she was on the walk into park to meet Ty. De REALLY wanted it to work out and you could see her delight at night's end that it did.

    Why would she put herself into that position if she was not seeing Jason as her F1?

    IMO - De made up her mind that Jason was FI after the week when he was alone in house w/her (and comforted her following Fred's departure).
    Sincerely hope you are right. This show is a heartbreaker and (for me) it will be difficult enough seeing Jeremy let go leave alone Jason.

  10. #1050
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3078989;
    You know what I find interesting, Ryvetted, is that she discussed the F1 and F2 at all during the MTA because at that point, it's F3 and on that appear on the show. It wouldn't serve any purpose to talk about that and I'm sure that's edited out of the episode we'll see.
    I didn't mean to imply there was a discussion about it. No one brought up F2. She just answered general questions and she said some things and went on to the next topic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.