Thread: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Re: MTA ***Possible Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3078769;
    Wow,did he ask De some questions?
    Did the other guys ask him some question?
    what do you think?do you think he moved on?
    I can't say much, but there were many specific questions asked, and how F3 could get to the bottom of it. It seemed as though many discussions were aimed at or about F3. And as far as closure, my heartfelt answer would be no.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3078840;
    I can't say much, but there were many specific questions asked, and how F3 could get to the bottom of it. It seemed as though many discussions were aimed at or about F3. And as far as closure, my heartfelt answer would be no.
    Awwwwwww... this is going to break my heart. No closure yet for F3? How is he going to move on. The MTA should be where the closures should happen like how F4 (hopefully) found a closure. Was there alot of crying by Dee or by the audience? This must have been an emotional MTA.

Sometimes I hate this show.

Ryvetted and NoLongerALurker, do you guys think based on what you saw at the MTA an hour show (appx 42 mins with commecials and previews) it will be possible to get most of the encounters in the edited version? I'm really curious, because it does sound like a lot was discussed that would be interesting for the viewing audience to see.

Sorry if I ask alot of questions,I can`t help it
    did you feel if F3 was angry at De?
    Did he tell that he led on by De?
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Again, sadly, this is the answer I thought you'd give to the questions that were posted. I don't see our F3 getting over things easily. This saddens me a great deal.

FORT Regular

Ryvetted - thanks for your responses - Would you be able to "fill in the blanks" after MTA airs? I am not sure if the contract allows you to tell more detail after we see the episode. If so, it would be really great to get a complete description of the show from you. Again, thanks for all the help that you have provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3078854;
    Again, sadly, this is the answer I thought you'd give to the questions that were posted. I don't see our F3 getting over things easily. This saddens me a great deal.

I think he shouldn`t have come to these kind of shows.
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Oh man, Monday's going to be rough. I know I'll be bawling watching the F3 departure, but having to also see that he's still not over it... That just makes me so sad. While I don't think Jeremy's right for DeAnna, the last thing I want to see is this incredible man get his heart broken.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3078661;
    Love this thread.

I'm glad to read that Graham and Dee have moved on. I believed she had, because I saw her as heavily invested in Jason, but the confirmation is a plus.

To those who attended the MTA, I have a question: How likely or unlikely do you think it is that F3 would want to be the Bachelor?

I'm not his biggest fan, but he does have a lot of great qualities and would make a wonderful Bach if he were willing and able. However, I think the "willing and able" part might be in question. Like, I'm wondering about the status of his career right now and whether he might have such bad feelings about the B'ette experience that he wants to put it all behind him.
    I think that Jeremy's biggest detriment to a long term realtionship is that he is not over the death of his parents yet. De is, as much as you can be when you lose a parent.

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3078853;
    Sorry if I ask alot of questions,I can`t help it
    did you feel if F3 was angry at De?
    Did he tell that he led on by De?
    We will definitely, without a doubt, know the answers to those 2 questions when it airs.