Page 7 of 525 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

FORT Regular

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3046082;
    With the exception of Matt and Shayne, which really was a no-brainer, I don't think one has ever been this easy. And with all of the comments on the Matt Shayne season being boring because it was so easy to determine who F1 was, It just seems to me that Fleiss would try to mislead us this time. If we can figure out F1 by the end of what, the first or second episode, it just isn't fun anymore and I am sure he realizes that.
    But do we have any indication that they edit the previews in one way or another because of sleuthers? I bet some reality show producers like sleuthers because they can generate buzz and interest. There may be something things they leave out to conceal info, but I think they include a lot of the clips early on to show the exotic locales and make it look exciting and some identities slip out in the process.

FORT Fogey

I definitely would put Brian ahead of Jesse, Twilley, and - sorry ladies - Jason. I love that strong silent type. Too bad I am not a decade younger!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3046037;
    I can't help it, this season we seem to have more "friends" posting than ever before and more "inside information" than ever before, either Fleiss has totally lost his edge or we are being duped!
    Fleiss has no control over "friends" posting, and evidently he can't control things like when the rejected contestants log in to their MySpace or FaceBook accounts which gives us clues as to the dates that they actually were off the show.

He could control some of the leakage a bit better if he sequestered the Final Four the way that he used to in past seasons until after the FRC had been filmed; however, the speculation is that was extremely expensive. He might could even demand that none of the contestants log in on their MySpace/FaceBook accounts until after the FRC has been filmed, but there is no way that he can keep 23 people locked up in their homes to make sure that nobody sees them and begins to put clues together.

He may not have lost his edge...sleuthers have just gotten better at finding or obtaining clues imo.

FORT Fogey

I live in Florida, and the flora that we all spend so much time reviewing could be interchangeable from California to the Bahamas. Tropical flora is tropical flora. I can see where it wouldn't be that difficult to make one location look like another.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3046128;
    Fleiss has no control over "friends" posting, and evidently he can't control things like when the rejected contestants log in to their MySpace or FaceBook accounts which gives us clues as to the dates that they actually were off the show.

He could control some of the leakage a bit better if he sequestered the Final Four the way that he used to in past seasons until after the FRC had been filmed; however, the speculation is that was extremely expensive. He might could even demand that none of the contestants log in on their MySpace/FaceBook accounts until after the FRC has been filmed, but there is no way that he can keep 23 people locked up in their homes to make sure that nobody sees them and begins to put clues together.

He may not have lost his edge...sleuthers have just gotten better at finding or obtaining clues imo.
    I agree that Fleiss cannot control friends posting, what I am saying is he could create friends who post.

anyone notice the longer version of Deanna getting upset with the boys is gone

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3046134;
    anyone notice the longer version of Deanna getting upset with the boys is gone
    yes...and my first thought was they took it down because of all the negative viewers reaction to it
    Spin master in training

Quote Originally Posted by wonderintern;3046136;
    yes...and my first thought was they took it down because of all the negative viewers reaction to it
    Absolutely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3046130;
    I agree that Fleiss cannot control friends posting, what I am saying is he could create friends who post.
    This season for the first time we have the guys posting with us, and it appears pretty obvious that it is them. I think that if a "made-up" friend were to post, the contestant would be PMing somebody ( someone with status and mega posts) and letting them know. We are already getting bits and pieces of things that are dropped here and there that can be done w/o them actually jeopardizing their contracts, and some little bits I think are being given privately to sources here.

I was PM'd by one ( not with inside info) but giving me a little clarification about something I had written and asking me where he could locate on the board some info that had been posted. As far as the guys posting a little here and there and contacting people as they see the need privately, I think it is being done.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderintern;3046136;
    Yep.. I didn't even see anything wrong w/what she did.