Page 53 of 525 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Why does the fact that a man does not want to share a woman he has feelings for continue to be described as "commitment issues"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3050400;
    Did you notice he said Jason was more like him. HMMMM???

He has wonderful things to say about Graham on his website

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3050376;
    DeAnna meets her final four on their home courts when she meets their families. One dinner is disturbingly tense, another's family warns her not to be a heartbreaker, and a third guy's mother is surprisingly candid. The fourth guy's family goes out of the way to make her feel at home---Greek feast included---but she wonders whether it's the bachelor or his family she finds so appealing. At the wrenching rose ceremony, one guy must go home again while the other three prepare for overnight dates.
    sounds like Graham at least returns back for the RC......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3050401;
    Tense family dates don't always spell doom----Andy's date with Tessa's family was, in my opinion, quite uncomfortably tense, and yet he chose her.

Plus Jeremy's date would (sadly) not have parents present---so it would likely be his brothers---seems less likely to be tense than a date where the parents are meeting her. JMO
    Then that would leave Jason IMO, because southerners are the most polite and welcoming people I have ever met. I had no clue my ex-mother-in-law didn't like me for months! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3050417;
    sounds like Graham at least returns back for the RC......
    or it could be like the media description for the 2:1. You can't give away the surprise departure if that is indeed what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3050391;
    Nice basketball reference with the Final four and home courts to Graham's hometown date ...well with the basketball court pic....
    goldie2, ugh smacking head, I wondered why they used that analogy in the description. Thanks, although it also could refer to a lawyer and law courts LOL.

FORT Fogey

I don't think Graham comes back, I think he sends the note.

FORT Regular

One dinner is disturbingly tense...I'm thinking Graham, he seems to go from laid back to tense too and he has said that he's never had a long term girlfriend so maybe his family isn't used to welcoming a girl to their home

another's family warns her not to be a heartbreaker... I'm guessing this to be Jeremy due to the usage of the word "family" and not a parental reference. Plus it seems like Jeremy's friends like flybylove seem very protective of him

and a third guy's mother is surprisingly candid....I am betting this to be Jesse and maybe she this leads to the discussions of the promos/ex-gf

The fourth guy's family goes out of the way to make her feel at home---Greek feast included---but she wonders whether it's the bachelor or his family she finds so appealing..... I am thinking Jason here just because how Ty drew Dee a picture, I can just see Jason's family going all out for her
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.”

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3050441;

I actually believe this too.....the descriptions have not always been accurate - espcially the 'dessert rose' ending in a double elimination....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3050441;
    Unfortunately, I think your hunch is correct. I too believe that this scenario is not up his street and that sharing someone you care for, with up to 7 other men, in front of millions of people is too much for him.

Not sure if it was Cupcakes or Cantstopwatchin' who hit the 2:1 nail on the head with both of them departing, but when it was first put out there as a theory no-one thought it would happen and voila she dumped both of them. My stomach dropped when I saw Fred breathe a breath of relief, and thought oh boy you have no idea what's coming LOL.