Page 524 of 525 FirstFirst ... 24424474514515516517518519520521522523524525 LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5247

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Lyn;3082802;
    But my end point... from that point on, for her to put all those feelings on the back burner and fall head over heels in love and become the perfect wife and mother in less than 2 weeks is laughable.
    I don't think she fell for Jason in the last two weeks, she just solidified her feelings for him in those last two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3082807;
    I really liked Graham in the full transcript of the interview. I started out really liking him on the show but never felt like they were a good (or healthy) match. But I did always think he was a nice guy and that is definitely how he comes across.

Interesting to me to see how he saw the show, Deanna, their relationship and her relationship with others.
    I found it to be a great read. It was very revealing. I was taken aback when he talked about how they might not ever speak again and that he couldn't see himself ever being in love with her. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3082809;
    I don't think she fell for Jason in the last two weeks, she just solidified her feelings for him in those last two weeks.

Those feelings for Jason started early on - slow burner type - but certainly escalated after G left - but they were certainly there.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3082812;
    I found it to be a great read. It was very revealing. I was taken aback when he talked about how they might not ever speak again and that he couldn't see himself ever being in love with her. Ouch!

O I could see that between them - they had a toxic relationship of sorts - not good for the long haul at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I also posted this in the media thread. It's an excerpt from Graham's conference call.

"Is there a point you realized I'm probably not going to get the rose?
    Well...(laughs)...there was a moment when she was getting ready to leave that I felt major questions about DeAnna and I's future together. For her and myself maybe she and I were not the right couple or not the right connection of a lasting connection. After meeting my family and my attraction level to her remaining where it was I felt, sitting there, knowing that she was getting ready to leave and ready to share and invoke on the same type of relationship with three other people I kinda questioned whether she and I could make it long-term. So (to answer the question), after meeting my parents I guess"

I guess this (bolded part) proves the timeline was correct & his date was first.

I don't know how much of this is truth & how much is fabricated. He says he didn't leave on his own. So is that true or not?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3082818;
    O I could see that between them - they had a toxic relationship of sorts - not good for the long haul at all.
    yep. i liked graham in the beginning but i was glad to see him kicked off last episode!
    I think I've got Kiptynitis

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3082812;
    yep, that and the fact that he said that Jason was the only one that he thought she could find love with. Sounded like it was a pretty mutual decision to me, even stated that the rumors of his wanting out were just that rumors

He also seems to have picked up on the connection between her and Jason.

The full interview makes much more sense than the partial one that I read earlier. Puts things in a very different perspective and answers some questions. I know some will say he is just saying what the handlers tell him to say but I am going to choose to take him at his word.

Quote Originally Posted by 13lahblah;3082823;
    yep. i liked graham in the beginning but i was glad to see him kicked off last episode!

Same here - but he did earn a line in my 'TWIT' book - Jesse is gonna get a full page!!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

OMG what does he say about Jason & Dee, can someone just let me know about that part please?