Page 523 of 525 FirstFirst ... 23423473513514515516517518519520521522523524525 LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 5247

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

FORT Regular

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3082744;
    Okay guys got a good one for ya...got a person on the alphabet board saying they work for a catering company in Vegas that catered Deanna's wedding a very small elegant greek wedding filmed by ABC and they will be showing it..but of course she signed a 1 million dollar contract to keep her mouth shut..

thought we all could use a good laugh....now here the spec will start like it does about this time every season...Is SHE PREGNANT, did she get pregnant on the overnight dates???...lol
    I really, really, really don't think she's pregnant. have you seen her pictures @ the beach? Well, her getting married with Jay in LV of all places? hmmmmm i really doubt it. I will believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3082678;
    I know I am being viewed as something of a cynic however in my defense, I think the desire for a "happily ever after" ending has many not thinking clearly. We are now enraptured by beautiful professions of love that we are creating for Deanna. If you think logically about what is transpiring, you have to recognize that however you choose to view it, Deanna had feelings for Graham, strong feelings, she showed us that with her reation to him leaving. Unless she has a special switch that I am unaware of, you cannot just shut that off, choose Bachelor No.2, and ride off into the sunset to happily ever after land. If she were to say, F1, I find myself very drawn to you and would like to explore that further IRW - let's date, that might be a realistic ending. If she were to "choose herself" - that too would be a realistic ending. But if she says yippee let's get married, that is just not realistic. Call me a cynic if you must, but I don't see that as cynicism, life is not like the movies....no matter how much Fleiss would like it to be.
    No one is discounting the fact that DeAnna had feelings for Graham, but some are discounting that she also had feelings for Jason, which I disagree with.

I think after her HTD with Graham she pretty much knew in her heart that there would not be a chance at anything long term. While on the other hand her HTD with Jason allowed her feelings to grow even more.

Even if she accepts a proposal I doubt that they are running off to get married. I hope they will take the relationship into the real world as the others have done and see if it works from there.

No rosey colored glasses here, I'm also a realist, but I'm also an optimist. I think they have as good a chance as any couple does on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by redfam;3082753;
    I really, really, really don't think she's pregnant. have you seen her pictures @ the beach? Well, her getting married with Jay in LV of all places? hmmmmm i really doubt it. I will believe it when I see it.
    well I doubt any of it is true...just thought we could get a good laugh but besides that even IF she was she would only be 7 or 8 weeks..not showing yet and thats only if it happened during the overnight dates which I seriously doubt sex was happening...it would have to have happened after taping was finished
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

There is an interview with Graham on another site that I haven't seen here yet. Am I allowed to post the link?

Nevermind. I think it is just the full interview of his conf call. I had only seen part of this previously.
    Last edited by mommyluvsnoah; 06-26-2008 at 08:22 PM.

If you get a chance, read the full transcript of Graham's conf call. It's very revealing and answers some of the speculations that have been discussed here - at least from his perspective. It is a bittersweet read.

He says he knew there was a guy that could provide her with what she needed and never wanted to stand in the way of her finding her husband since he and DeAnna weren't a good connection. And that person is Jason. Per Graham: "I feel personally that Jason offers her the best well-rounded choice that could fully fulfill all her needs and wants in life, but that doesn't mean that's how she feels. That's just my opinion." He also says he was close friends with Jason, Fred Ron, and Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3082775;
    If you get a chance, read the full transcript of Graham's conf call.
    StanleyCupCanes, Where did you access the full transcript? TIA!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3082782;
    StanleyCupCanes, Where did you access the full transcript? TIA!
    it is on tvfunspot

If you haven't read this, you must read it. Very revealing about the man some of us grew to love. I have such high hopes for him in life. I do believe from how he said things, that he and DeAnna mutually agreed that it was his time to go. He wanted to go and she wanted to know if he'd stay and because he couldn't really say, she knew it was over.

So much of the bashing that has gone on about him needs to be taken back after reading that.. and you'll see what I mean. Bad edit, Fleiss, bad edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;3082244;
    Throwing this out for opinions: With D's emotional intensities, how do you see her reacting IF her F1 does not counter with a ring? And will we know if both F2 & F1 go shopping for a ring to have ready? What about F2 having a ring, but not getting the rose - and F1 getting rose and not giving ring....? Will SHE make the proposal herself?

If this has already been rotated through the chats, let me know.
    I don't think she'd react very well, or very maturely. If she wants him and he doesn't doa s she wants, well, we've seen where that went with Graham. I pity the poor guy who doesn't follow her rules.
    The best reason for having dreams, is that in dreams no reasons are necessary

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3082754;
    No one is discounting the fact that DeAnna had feelings for Graham, but some are discounting that she also had feelings for Jason, which I disagree with.

I think after her HTD with Graham she pretty much knew in her heart that there would not be a chance at anything long term. While on the other hand her HTD with Jason allowed her feelings to grow even more.

Even if she accepts a proposal I doubt that they are running off to get married. I hope they will take the relationship into the real world as the others have done and see if it works from there.

No rosey colored glasses here, I'm also a realist, but I'm also an optimist. I think they have as good a chance as any couple does on this show.
    I still believe there is a lot of discussion that took place on that home town date with Graham some of which may have included falling head over heels for you, and if you would be ready to settle down and commit to a relationship, and your mom even sees you like this, you are closed off, etc. I think possibly there may have been an ultimatum of some sort, evidenced by Graham's "Well good luck" at the end of the bench scene. Perhaps a veiled threat that I'm going to Jason's next and I know he is ready to commit to a relationship even if you're not type thing. I think it backfired, because in the deliberation room, there was no anger, no ill thoughts about Graham, nothing to really indicate she had made her mind up. Then cut to Graham entering the room, very odd dress, smirk on his face like I'll show you! Then the next scene DeAnna more or less stomps into the room and dishes those roses out so fast it would make your head spin. We don't know for sure what really took place, but Graham had a note already written, ready to give to her. Perhaps while she was off visiting Jason and falling in love, he decided that it was too much for him, too short a time frame, and when he returned to the mansion, he requested to be let go. Only 2 people know for sure and they aren't talking. But I do know based on the edit evidence, something happened between her looking at the pictures and dishing out the roses that got her blood boiling and set his on ice.

But my end point... from that point on, for her to put all those feelings on the back burner and fall head over heels in love and become the perfect wife and mother in less than 2 weeks is laughable.

I really liked Graham in the full transcript of the interview. I started out really liking him on the show but never felt like they were a good (or healthy) match. But I did always think he was a nice guy and that is definitely how he comes across.

Interesting to me to see how he saw the show, Deanna, their relationship and her relationship with others.