Page 522 of 525 FirstFirst ... 22422472512513514515516517518519520521522523524525 LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5247

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

FORT Fan

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3082417;
    Wow. Someone made up this speech for De and Jason for the FRC. It isn't true but it just touched me.

Deanna Says:

Respectfully snipped the post for brevity
    Seeing the season and the spin that it has been given, I hope that DeAnna stands at that podium before each bachelor that is left and says:

"As much as it pains my heart, I am letting you both go at this time. I truly care about each of you. But it is obvious that there are still issues that I have been unable to address. My obvious hurt from Brad has not been totally resolved in my heart, and therefore any of my attempts at forming a loving relationship since then has been colored by that hurt. So many fears from so many years to resolve. I fear being left, I fear not finding love, I fear not having children and not being part of their lives. I know that in order to get love I have to be lovable myself. I need to learn to love me first, warts and all, and to know that I am not defined by a relationship, or title, or by some man's presence in my life. I need to take how ever long it's going to take to heal my heart. And when I am at that point, love will come into my life without trying. And when that time comes and if you're still interested, perhaps we could begin again to test the waters and see where it would go. But for right now, I choose me."

Not that this is going to happen, but with the edit from the season, with the exit scene with Graham including the accusatory comments about how he knew that that's what Brad did to her, and just like Brad... I can't see De choosing anyone but herself right now. If she should choose one of them to have a relationship with, she has 2 men already in the closet (Brad and Graham) coloring her actions and reactions with whoever the lucky guy is. That is no way to start a loving relationship or marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Lyn;3082530;
    Seeing the season and the spin that it has been given, I hope that DeAnna stands at that podium before each bachelor that is left and says:

"As much as it pains my heart, I am letting you both go at this time. I truly care about each of you. But it is obvious that there are still issues that I have been unable to address. My obvious hurt from Brad has not been totally resolved in my heart, and therefore any of my attempts at forming a loving relationship since then has been colored by that hurt. So many fears from so many years to resolve. I fear being left, I fear not finding love, I fear not having children and not being part of their lives. I know that in order to get love I have to be lovable myself. I need to learn to love me first, warts and all, and to know that I am not defined by a relationship, or title, or by some man's presence in my life. I need to take how ever long it's going to take to heal my heart. And when I am at that point, love will come into my life without trying. And when that time comes and if you're still interested, perhaps we could begin again to test the waters and see where it would go. But for right now, I choose me."

Not that this is going to happen, but with the edit from the season, with the exit scene with Graham including the accusatory comments about how he knew that that's what Brad did to her, and just like Brad... I can't see De choosing anyone but herself right now. If she should choose one of them to have a relationship with, she has 2 men already in the closet (Brad and Graham) coloring her actions and reactions with whoever the lucky guy is. That is no way to start a loving relationship or marriage.
    That is the way I see the edit going and is really the only thing that would even begin to redeem DeAnna! That would be an ending worth cheering for. Then, Ellen could get her a tv job and she'd be like Mary Tyler Moore.
    (wondering if that pop culture reference is revealing my old age. )

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Lyn;3082530;

I agree. This is what she SHOULD do... but, I believe there is a lot of selfish motivation to just pick someone so as not to be compared to the men (Brad and now, Graham) who chose to go a different direction.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER;3082395;
    I hate to sound the cynic BUT I have been there first hand and he manipulation and re shooting things o make look one way is just part of it With that said I think that Deanna truly has sincere feelings for Jason and he is odviously the one because she would not have drug that lil boy through this if he were not I think she is a truly genuine person So I hope it works out but I get a real feeling that the producers are giving everyone the tear jerker that everyone has been begging for Now I wish the 3 of them the best
    If you are indeed an insider in Reality TV you know the producers would have no issue whatsoever dragging anyone or anything into a show if they think for one second it will give them a spike in their ratings!

FORT Fogey

I know I am being viewed as something of a cynic however in my defense, I think the desire for a "happily ever after" ending has many not thinking clearly. We are now enraptured by beautiful professions of love that we are creating for Deanna. If you think logically about what is transpiring, you have to recognize that however you choose to view it, Deanna had feelings for Graham, strong feelings, she showed us that with her reation to him leaving. Unless she has a special switch that I am unaware of, you cannot just shut that off, choose Bachelor No.2, and ride off into the sunset to happily ever after land. If she were to say, F1, I find myself very drawn to you and would like to explore that further IRW - let's date, that might be a realistic ending. If she were to "choose herself" - that too would be a realistic ending. But if she says yippee let's get married, that is just not realistic. Call me a cynic if you must, but I don't see that as cynicism, life is not like the movies....no matter how much Fleiss would like it to be.

I have to agree with procheervet. It would be great to see a wonderful, romantic proposal and have the happy couple engaged with Ty coming out to hug his future stepmom at the end. But it's not really very realistic.

It's just not likely that this season has any grand love story. No one who had as much hope for a relationship wrapped up in one guy is going to turn around a couple of dates/weeks later and get engaged to someone else no matter how much she likes guy #2. After all if it was way too soon for her to be in love with Graham, how can anyone believe she is in love with Jason? And I doubt Jason would propose. Not without time for Ty to get to know the woman he wants to marry and seeing how well they get along.

She may choose Jason but for all their sakes I really hope the most that is proposed is a chance to date in the real world to see if there is something there worth pursuing.

FORT Regular

Here's my other take on this Jessie has a GF thing. If Dee found out about it on her HTD would you think she would still feel or act romantic towards Jessie? I haven't seen any SC of Jessie on a LCD other than the Limo Closing behind his face. Maybe Jason will get 2 LCD instead of 1. Hmmmmmmm...if I am wrong about no LCD of Jessie then prove me wrong.

What the hell is going on over at the ABC MB? all hell is breaking loose!!

Someone has posted that Deanna is already married & they were there working at the reception?

I know it could be true but I have a hard time believing this!
    BUT what other "shocking" secret will she reveal since we are to assume she has fallen in love & is with the guy she chose!

Also was there a new preview last night because I just saw the SC of Dee at the Final 3 RC & I knew that pic was of Jeremy but his shirt is more blue so that pic at night is defintely from the time when they have their FD & she maybe doesn't ask him back to the room & he breaks down in the evening outside his hotel suite!

Okay guys got a good one for ya...got a person on the alphabet board saying they work for a catering company in Vegas that catered Deanna's wedding a very small elegant greek wedding filmed by ABC and they will be showing it..but of course she signed a 1 million dollar contract to keep her mouth shut..

thought we all could use a good laugh....now here the spec will start like it does about this time every season...Is SHE PREGNANT, did she get pregnant on the overnight dates???...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3082744;
    Okay guys got a good one for ya...got a person on the alphabet board saying they work for a catering company in Vegas that catered Deanna's wedding a very small elegant greek wedding filmed by ABC and they will be showing it..but of course she signed a 1 million dollar contract to keep her mouth shut..

thought we all could use a good laugh....now here the spec will start like it does about this time every year...Is SHE PREGNANT...lol

Although I would love that scenario to be true lol, I have a feeling somebody has been hitting the bottle a little too hard over there.