Page 521 of 525 FirstFirst ... 21421471511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5247

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

FORT Newbie

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Hi I am new here have lurked for several seasons but I just wanted to jump in here to say that I manage someone who is on a very popular reality TV show and I only mention that to say that I have seen the reality TV world up close from the inside and it is shocking how they manipulate EVERYTHING for ratings and what they will ask you to do to make for a better show. Now with that said I firmly believe that Deanna has been with Jason since she sent home Fred and Robert. In fact that was probably arranged so that she could have that alone time Something from my perspective feels contrived from the Graham edits. the Bachelor series took a big hit last season with Brad and lost some big following and they are not going to in any way blow a happy ending here folks I assure you. Deanna ends up with her final 2 of Jesse and Jason because i will bet you she and Jesse have become friends and she know s Jesse will survive leaving and he will take it well and get decent PR at the same time They have shoving a over the top love story sown our throats with Jason and his cute son TY I predict that the FRC will involve Jason not getting his rose until wala lil TY comes out of another Limo because Deanna has secretly flown him in and under that palm branch on rose table is another rose for TY this is why she says 2 men fell in love with her. A 5 Kleenix box guerantee for ABC and producers then everyone goes their happy merry way and all the viewers see HAPPY EVER AFTER

This show has really turned some of us into cynics! I guess it has also turned some of us into romantics though! I adore Jason, and have from before the first episode aired, so I really hope they are together and happy, but I learned 1 very important lesson after Andy and Tessa- It is their life, not mine. My life will continue as normal whether or not they stay together. Maybe I will enjoy reading and hearing about them if they do, but if not, then it really won't effect my life.

Everybody has such strong opinions of each of the guys and on Deanna herself, when in reality we (for the most part) don't have a clue who they really are. I know that after Bach 11 alot of us sent Deanna a friends request for myspace and sent her messages. She took the time to reply to each of us individually and thank us for our support. That to me does not sound like someone who is selfish or rude. This was before she was selected as the Bachette. And I am equally sure that all of the guys (even Greg) are good people in real life. I think the thing that I wish is that we could watch and sleuth without the need to tear people down. I love this show and will be happy with the ending no matter what, mainly because then I can get back to my life and stop neglecting my work to be on these boards several hours a day! No matter who ends up as F1 (JASON!!) there will be people that are happy and sad, but we will all be back again next season ready to torture ourselves again!

Here is to a great ending and regaining sanity!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER;3082360;
    Hi I am new here have lurked for several seasons but I just wanted to jump in here to say that I manage someone who is on a very popular reality TV show and I only mention that to say that I have seen the reality TV world up close from the inside and it is shocking how they manipulate EVERYTHING for ratings and what they will ask you to do to make for a better show. Now with that said I firmly believe that Deanna has been with Jason since she sent home Fred and Robert. In fact that was probably arranged so that she could have that alone time Something from my perspective feels contrived from the Graham edits. the Bachelor series took a big hit last season with Brad and lost some big following and they are not going to in any way blow a happy ending here folks I assure you. Deanna ends up with her final 2 of Jesse and Jason because i will bet you she and Jesse have become friends and she know s Jesse will survive leaving and he will take it well and get decent PR at the same time They have shoving a over the top love story sown our throats with Jason and his cute son TY I predict that the FRC will involve Jason not getting his rose until wala lil TY comes out of another Limo because Deanna has secretly flown him in and under that palm branch on rose table is another rose for TY this is why she says 2 men fell in love with her. A 5 Kleenix box guerantee for ABC and producers then everyone goes their happy merry way and all the viewers see HAPPY EVER AFTER

Or a contrived Happy Ever After from what you are saying

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3082372;
    Or a contrived Happy Ever After from what you are saying
    Or a REAL - forever after - love story
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3081807;
    I would agree with this beause they have already showed just how observant and perceptive Jason is, especially when it came to DeAnna's connection/attraction to Graham.

Jason does have a one-up on all the guys by that he is very well versed in human behavior. I truly believe he is a great guy, regardless of his studies, but when you add that element in, you have a guy that probably is one of only few men in this world that really understands a woman and what she needs.

Although Graham is my guy, I do like Jason too. I just haven't agreed with some of the things that people have gone great lengths to say about Graham without having ever met the guy.
    Just getting home and trying to play catch up again. I totally agree with your second paragraph.

I wrote over in the BLF thread back on June 18 post #1380

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Lyn;3065441;
    proof of his discomfort of the others showing affection to De in his presence :: two camera angles of the same scene...

Grahams and DeAnna's body language just after this last shot, when Jesse shook Graham's hand and said something to the effect that :It was good it was Graham as there's nobody else he would rather give her up to: then De and Graham reach for each other instantly.
    the evidence is here:

And yes, before all the Jasonites jump on the bandwagon, she and Jason reached for each other and walked to the lounges with their arms wrapped tightly around each other, so I agree there is attraction there.

But my point finally... Jason, being the analytical person he is, trained to catch the meaning in non-verbal communication, reading body language and catching on those nuances, he watches all the interactions of De with all the men. And based on what he sees is working he has been apparently, at least according to edit, changing his strategy... his look, the baseball cap backward, no shirt, trying to take more risks.

Graham,on the other hand, being a guy who has no clue what it all may mean, just looks away when she interacts in a intimate way with the other men as if he can't wrap his mind around it.

Based on personal feelings and experience, I think Jason would not want DeAnna in the end if she still has unresolved feelings for Graham. If you love someone enough, no matter how much you want them for yourself, you want their happiness more. So unless she gets some big resolution in the next 2 weeks, I can't see him proposing or trying to encourage a relationship with her until her feelings are settled with Graham (and ultimately with Brad).

In the bolded part above, Jason is using what he knows and what he has seen work to get the girl. Is it right or wrong? It's a fact that men and women have been doing this for as long as there have been men and women. I don't begin to know if it's right or wrong for Jason, or Jesse, or Graham.

When I saw the screen capture of Jason this morning with the 5 o'clock shadow my first thought was he is trying to help De to be more attracted to him. He knows what she was wanting, he knows that that person is gone from the scene, can't hurt to give her what makes her comfortable. Now if she reacts positively, go with it, if not, change that behavior.

Now before anyone climbs my frame, I have no way of knowing if this was the case or not, more than likely not. But when I saw the picture it did give me pause for thought. There is no denying when the guys were first in the house the dressed and acted a certain way, and as they saw what was attractive to De, they adapted their strategy to incorporate that into their techniques.

FORT Newbie

I hate to sound the cynic BUT I have been there first hand and he manipulation and re shooting things o make look one way is just part of it With that said I think that Deanna truly has sincere feelings for Jason and he is odviously the one because she would not have drug that lil boy through this if he were not I think she is a truly genuine person So I hope it works out but I get a real feeling that the producers are giving everyone the tear jerker that everyone has been begging for Now I wish the 3 of them the best

FORT Regular

Graham's Exit - Theory

I am throwing out a new theory. BUT, bottom line, it doesn't really matter, because even though I think G & D were very attracted to each other (and rightly so! LOL!) - I do NOT think they are a good fit. JMO.

I know there have been several rumors floating around about why Graham leaves - from family emergency to asking to leave. I have been thinking about it, so now I'm throwing out my theory. It's ONLY conjecture - PURE conjecture - but just something to think about - for the heck of it. LOL!

Anyway - I am thinking Graham probably DID ask to leave. I am thinking he was probably overwhelmed with the pressure of the show, the pressure DeAnna was giving him, the pressure of a "proposal", the pressure of the time crunch, etc.... and probably opted out.

He probably WAS talked into helping to "Save Face" for De - since her heart was already ripped to shreds on national t.v. with Blad, I am guessing - thus the reason why he was NOT in a suit - only in jeans (ready to go home) - and last minute threw a blazer over it.

Also, probably the reason why he already had a note written out to her - apologizing for certain things AND probably the reason why she looked PISSED when she walked IN to the RC. If I think of it as they BOTH already knew going into the RC that he was leaving (but the other guys did not know - based on the look on Jason's face!), it makes much more sense to me.

Also, probably the reason why she talked to him about being led on!

Again, just a theory as I watch and re-watch, and remember everything else I have seen - on t.v. and otherwise.

JMO

Jude

Wow. Someone made up this speech for De and Jason for the FRC. It isn't true but it just touched me.

Deanna Says:

I came on this journey to find love and I came with an open mind and heart, hoping to find true love. I put my whole heart in to finding it, not knowing just how emotionally difficult it would be. Jason from the start, you gained my trust, my love and respect. I found comfort in your arms in our conversations an openness I have never felt with anyone. You put your life on hold to take a chance at love and with that I couldn't be more grateful.
    Jason,as the stars shone down on us during our first date, there was not a single star that could outshine what I felt inside.
    I was meant to find my happily ever after and I can know shout it to the world that I have found it with you. Jason, I have fallen in love with you and with your son Ty. I'm looking foward to the future and starting our fairly tale together as a family. I want to be there for Ty as my mother was unable to be there for me, I see forever with you.

Jason says:
    I first want to tell you have beautiful you look tonight, I'm blown away by your beauty inside and out. I'm grateful for everything you have shared with me. Everytime I look into your eyes I get lost, your smile warms my heart. This has truly been an amazing journey for me, not only to have found my soulmate but for you to so willingly accept my son into your life. I found in you a loving soul, a nurturing soul, so beautiful, witty and sensitive. Deanna, I have fallen in love with you. I have wanted for so many weeks to tell you how much you mean to me. I took a chance on love and knowing that you want me and Ty in your life means more than you will ever know. I wanted to be the one who swept you off your feet....( he picks her up and kisses her)
    Deanna will you do me the honour and will you take this ring, hold on to it and come to Seattle with me, I know Ty really wants to get to know you better, I look forward in planning our furture together.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER;3082360;
    As true as this may be, what is not correct in assuming is little Ty fell in love with her. He probably has a lot of anger toward her because at this stage of his development, she is what took his daddy away from him and there will be some issues with that afterward to deal with, I'm sure. Poor little guy. I feel very sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamgroupie;3082419;
    As true as this may be, what is not correct in assuming is little Ty fell in love with her. He probably has a lot of anger toward her because at this stage of his development, she is what took his daddy away from him and there will be some issues with that afterward to deal with, I'm sure. Poor little guy. I feel very sorry for him.
    Actually, speaking from a child development perspective, this is not likely how a three year old would view DeAnna. A child a few years older, possibly, but not at that age. And if Ty had resentment toward DeAnna he would have likely expressed it when Jason asked him 'Do you know why Daddy went away?' and he said 'To see the pretty lady.' That's what Jason told him, but if Ty felt angry about it, he likely would have expressed it then b/c it is very difficult to tell children exactly how to think or censor children at any age if they feel strongly otherwise about something. And I didn't see 'a lot of anger' or other 'issues' there.

And it is healthy for children to learn to separate from their parents. I saw someone post about their 11 year old niece who was apparently justifiably upset when her parents go out of town for a few days. This is gonzo! Children need to learn to separate starting around age 3-4. If they don't begin to learn those coping skills starting at young ages, it is actually a way to potentially set them up to have serious separation, boundary and co-dependency issues later in life.

And an example of where I potentially see that in an adult in this show is Jeremy. I'm sure his mom was a great woman and all, but why are his brothers talking about their mother breaking Jeremy's heart? I can understand his being heartbroken over his mother's death but the difference in languaging is very telling. And instead of Jeremy saying 'I want you in my life' to DeAnna he says 'I NEED you'. Co-dependency alert. Jeremy appears to lack the ability to separate in a healthy psychological manner, IMO.