Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

FORT Regular

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3082217;
    And Brad told us all that he had chosen someone ... then changed his tune about two weeks after, which is exactly what Deanna did. She told us she had a fairytale ending, then changed her tune and said, well you know "if I chose someone" (paraphrase).

Who know's?
    I don't think De is anything close to Brad or any of the other bachelors. She is more like Trista and is very serious about all of this.

FORT Fan

Throwing this out for opinions: With D's emotional intensities, how do you see her reacting IF her F1 does not counter with a ring? And will we know if both F2 & F1 go shopping for a ring to have ready? What about F2 having a ring, but not getting the rose - and F1 getting rose and not giving ring....? Will SHE make the proposal herself?

If this has already been rotated through the chats, let me know.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieWillow;3082242;
    I don't think De is anything close to Brad or any of the other bachelors. She is more like Trista and is very serious about all of this.
    It is wonderful to hope for a Cinderella story, but this season has been far too strange and the edit has been way off and it just screams that something went wrong. Guess we will just have to wait and see!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamgroupie;3082243;
    Hello all. I can't believe this name wasnt already taken.
    groupie! Very cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;3082244;
    Throwing this out for opinions: With D's emotional intensities, how do you see her reacting IF her F1 does not counter with a ring? And will we know if both F2 & F1 go shopping for a ring to have ready? What about F2 having a ring, but not getting the rose - and F1 getting rose and not giving ring....? Will SHE make the proposal herself?

If this has already been rotated through the chats, let me know.
    She doesn't make the proposal herself because on an episode description it said "she accepts a proposal that will change her life forever".

Yeah, maybe a 3 sum with Jesse? Ha...Sorry I had to say that.
    The greatest gift is to love and be loved in return

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3082263;
    She doesn't make the proposal herself because on an episode description it said "she accepts a proposal that will change her life forever".
    I didn't see that. Interesting... but considering the cryptic and misleading Fleisspeak, that could just as easily be a proposal by Next Media to host a new show on dating.... didn't someone point out that she was holding a book about Never Having More Bad Dates or something like that in recent promos photos?

So the true sleuthers have pointed as Jason as the F1? Have they always been right?
    The greatest gift is to love and be loved in return

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieWillow;3082242;
    What Deanna can and cannot say, what Brad can and cannot say and what any Bachelor or Bachelorette can and cannot say is dictated by Fleiss and TPTB. Brad told everyone just after the end of taping that he had chosen someone, he then changed his tune about two weeks later, Deanna did the same thing. I am not saying that she is anything like Brad. I am likening what she is saying to what Brad says because that's probably what Fleiss has told her to say.

Deanna may be very serious about this process, but she is under contract and that contract is worth $5.0 million dollars if she breaches it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3082263;
    I am sure this has already been answered, but where is this quote taken from? Just curious. Thanks