Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3082077;
    No it's not. There is speculation that this is while she is waiting for F2 and is nervous/anxious about sending them away. Also some are speculating that since they have kept the end so quiet (ie not saying whether she even picked someone) that they are being careful about releasing pictures that would give it away. Others say this shows that she chose no one.

Take your pick on which answer you like best.
    I'll go with the happy ending that they may be hiding...I am a hopeless romantic
    The greatest gift is to love and be loved in return

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3082055;
    So, is he using this as a means of taking a poke at DeAnna then? I don't see that as taking the high road, which I would hope a Southern gentleman would do.
    No, I don't take it that way at all, maybe he is saying she wasn't crying every 5 minutes, or maybe he is saying she is not hell bent to be married in the blink of an eye, or maybe it is something else inane. I would have no trouble believing that the edit is pretty far from the actual happenings there, but that doesn't have to be contrued as a negative.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3082057;
    I can't seem to stop thinking about how each guys parents all semmed to think DeAnna is a great girl. How can 3 families be wrong? I don't think she is any different than what we see. Maybe G saw the connection with Jason for a while and he is making referenece to that and not actually De herself??
    He was talking about Deanna, and that does not have to be negative, but he wasn't talking about her relationships with others, just that perhaps Deanna was not exactly as we are seeing her. That could be positive too.

My best friend thinks she sends Jason home as F2 then the "surprise" ending is her confronting Jesse about his GF at the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3082105;
    No, I don't take it that way at all, maybe he is saying she wasn't crying every 5 minutes, or maybe he is saying she is not hell bent to be married in the blink of an eye, or maybe it is something else inane. I would have no trouble believing that the edit is pretty far from the actual happenings there, but that doesn't have to be contrued as a negative.
    I actually said in my an earlier post that he could possibly be suggesting that she wasn't as ready for marriage as the edit suggested. Hence him not being suprised that Twilley thought she would pick Jesse over Jeremy and Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3082114;
    My best friend thinks she sends Jason home as F2 then the "surprise" ending is her confronting Jesse about his GF at the F1.
    Nah, because Jesse leaves at F2. There are SC's.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3082077;
    No it's not. There is speculation that this is while she is waiting for F2 and is nervous/anxious about sending them away. Also some are speculating that since they have kept the end so quiet (ie not saying whether she even picked someone) that they are being careful about releasing pictures that would give it away. Others say this shows that she chose no one.

Take your pick on which answer you like best.
    This mommy loves her Noah too - mine is 10.

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3082114;
    Now that would be a dramatic FRC!

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3082069;
    I do have a concern. On the SC at the FRC DeAnna is standing there turned toward the camera. I wish I knew how to post pics but I am new at this :o) I just do not see a happy girl. Is that a face in love??
    beachdweller2be - that cap could be from when she is waiting for the F2 to come and she knows she has to say goodbye.

That pic of her with Jesse in the limo could be her telling him goodbye after she confronts him...Just a thought...I sure hope not..What a bummer that would be.
    Last edited by beachdweller2be; 06-26-2008 at 03:21 PM. Reason: forgot to say something