Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

I like all the guys left and I liked Graham too. I have no favorites in this season at all. It looks like, from screencaps, Jason is going to be the "winner". If he is then I hope that he and Deanna have a great and happy relationship.

However, I think that some of the Jason fans are reading a lot more into the relationship than has actually been shown. Jason is terrific. He's nice, caring, a good dad, etc. Again, I have nothing against him at all. But, as someone who is watching with no vested interest in who she chooses, I'm just not seeing as deep a connection as some people are.

Graham keeps coming up because the deepest connection we have been shown was to him. Now he is gone, maybe her connection with Jason will deepen. I think they have a good friendship up to this point so it's possible it could deepen and certainly even more in the time since filming ended. But, I think he has not been her favorite up to the Final 4. I am not denying a connection between them. It is definitely there. I just don't see it as a romantic connection up to this point.

Again, I hope that if she does indeed pick Jason, that a real romantic connection develops either before the end of the show or after the taping ends and I further hope that they take things very slowly and carefully for the sake of his son.

This is just my opinion and the way I feel personally about something, but what Jason is doing is bothering me. Instead of being his true self, he is becoming what he thinks Deanna likes and I go crazy when people do that. Brad Pitt does it. When he was with Jennifer Aniston, he became the very GQ, nice to fans, etc., and then with Angelina Jolie he became all the things she likes. He has changed sicne the show started and that is not good IMO. It's like he became clay for her to mold into what she thinks she likes and that's not good. When they go back to the real world and he goes back to being a clean shaven 9-5'er in a suit each day will she still like it. It's just me, but I feel you have to stay true to yourself to really have a person fall in love with you and not who you become in front of them.

I also thought she looked bored and agitated when Jeremy did the whole thing with his mom's journal and photos and yet she did the same to Brad. Just me, but that is how I read Monday night. It bugged me from the moment the scene started. Just the look on her face seemed like irritation than anything else. But then again, that scene wasn't aboput her at all, the emphasis was on him and his mom.

That's one thing I will say about Brad's season, even though he was the bachelor, the scenes always seemed to focus on the gals more than him. It really showed him trying to find out about them and focusing on them. He was a great bachelor IMO.
    The best reason for having dreams, is that in dreams no reasons are necessary

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3082041;
    Seems to me he is saying we are not seeing Deanna as she truly was during this experience. I don't think there is any hidden message here. He seems to be saying with Jesse what we are seeing is essentially who he was in real time, but what we are seeing of Deanna may be more of a Fleiss creation than what truly occured.
    So, is he using this as a means of taking a poke at DeAnna then? I don't see that as taking the high road, which I would hope a Southern gentleman would do.

I can't seem to stop thinking about how each guys parents all semmed to think DeAnna is a great girl. How can 3 families be wrong? I don't think she is any different than what we see. Maybe G saw the connection with Jason for a while and he is making referenece to that and not actually De herself??
    The greatest gift is to love and be loved in return

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3082057;
    I can't seem to stop thinking about how each guys parents all semmed to think DeAnna is a great girl. How can 3 families be wrong? I don't think she is any different than what we see. Maybe G saw the connection with Jason for a while and he is making referenece to that and not actually De herself??
    I think he is referencing the edit we're being show as viewers, not about the people themselves.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieWillow;3081990;
    Myabe he can see what is going on around him but can't see what is being directed at him. OMG, I said that I wouldn't talk about G anymore. Maybe all this talk about what he meant, the contradictions, the immaturity, etc. is EXACTLY why she cut him loose. That is simply what he is like. She saw all the good in him like we all do I think but everything else was far too frustrating and confusing.

A question about G's and Jay's relationship. When J aytells the guys that he was bothered by Jesse interrupting the time he was having with D, G got up and went over to Jesse and De. My first reaction is that G did it to Jesse because Jesse did it to Jay and he was "giving him a lesson". But now I think it was because it bothered Jay and G wanted to further tick off Jay because he really knew at that point what type of relationship De had with Jay. ????
    or graham new what jessie was there for& not right reason and was trying
    to protect her, or maybe he just wanted to do what every other guy was
    doing that day and lay in hammock with dee. simple as that.

I do have a concern. On the SC at the FRC DeAnna is standing there turned toward the camera. I wish I knew how to post pics but I am new at this :o) I just do not see a happy girl. Is that a face in love??
    The greatest gift is to love and be loved in return

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3082069;
    I do have a concern. On the SC at the FRC DeAnna is standing there turned toward the camera. I wish I knew how to post pics but I am new at this :o) I just do not see a happy girl. Is that a face in love??
    No it's not. There is speculation that this is while she is waiting for F2 and is nervous/anxious about sending them away. Also some are speculating that since they have kept the end so quiet (ie not saying whether she even picked someone) that they are being careful about releasing pictures that would give it away. Others say this shows that she chose no one.

Take your pick on which answer you like best.

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3082069;
    Even a girl in love (or at least happy) isn't going to smile if she's about to send F2 home. Maybe she's about to call Jesse out about the GF during his rejection. Who knows? Hard to judge someone's overall happiness by one second in time.

Yeah, I agree with drparoo.