Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3081196;
    Just bringing this over from the Graham thread for those interested....

It was posted by CupCakes last night...

I got in contact with Graham last night, and he informed me that newly created myspace page is fake and run by an imposter, and told me that he is working on getting it removed immediately. He also said that he hopes he has not let any of his fans down by what happened in his exit, and he is very grateful for your support. Just thought I'd pass this message along to all the Graham fans, and supporters.
    I don't understand how any fan could think he let them down, for heaven's sake, and I hate that he'd have to worry about that. All of these people are human and are doing the best they can. I think in general, people need to lighten up. Thanks for bringing this over.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3079392;
    She really is the caretaker! Setting up all the dates especially for the guys and wanting it to be all about them. In the PI's she says several times that she is glad that they had a great time. And on Jesse's date she says something to the effect that she was glad to see Jesse's face light up..'he was like a kid in a candy store' and "that made me happy" she says. Also having a star named after Ty.
    I don't recall in recent memory any Bach or Bachette doing those things.
    The producers set up the doggone dates, and every Bachelor or Bachelorette has said stuff about, "I hired a villa," "I found a cottage in France," "I arranged for them to shut down an amusement park." Clearly the producers do this stuff, and clearly they tell the Bs to say that they did it, although I think some of them are probably embarrassed to say it very often when they know that it isn't -- and couldn't be -- true. DeAnna obviously doesn't have the problem of being reluctant to say it because it's false.

Yeah, they may have a few ideas what to do. But I'm willing to bet big money that somebody who doesn't even recognize the Space Needle in Seattle wasn't able to waltz into Southern California from Georgia and figure out how to rent a theater, get Jesse's name on the sign out front, and get Natasha Bedingfield to come sing there, among other things that she said she did. (Although she did admit that she didn't know about the dinner in the theater -- it was lying Jesse (who also knows that she didn't arrange for this stuff, but he's saying it because he is *so* playing the game), who insisted that he was sure De *had* arranged for that tacky table down there.)

And as for the date being "all about the men" for De. I think she's absolutely in the bottom half of Bs and B'ettes on that score. She barely lets any of them get a word in edgewise and when they asked her to a party, she walked out on all of them, nagging them like a harpy, just because Graham left the patio for a bit.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-26-2008 at 11:06 AM.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3081209;
    I don't understand how any fan could think he let them down, for heaven's sake, and I hate that he'd have to worry about that. All of these people are human and are doing the best they can. I think in general, people need to lighten up. Thanks for bringing this over.
    I agree with you completely...

No fan should ever think he let them down with his exit.

Whatever we saw between Dee and Graham I believe was Real and Genuine..

I am watching the rest of the show to see what kind of resolution their storyline will have at the end.....

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;3081234;

And as for the date being "all about the men" for De. I think she's absolutely in the bottom half of Bs and B'ettes on that score. She barely lets any of them get a word in edgewise and when they asked her to a party, she walked out on all of them, nagging them like a harpy, just because Graham left the patio for a bit.
    This is what bugs me about her, too. She needs to listen more than lecture.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3081196;
    Just bringing this over from the Graham thread for those interested....

It was posted by CupCakes last night...

I got in contact with Graham last night, and he informed me that newly created myspace page is fake and run by an imposter, and told me that he is working on getting it removed immediately. He also said that he hopes he has not let any of his fans down by what happened in his exit, and he is very grateful for your support. Just thought I'd pass this message along to all the Graham fans, and supporters.
    Thanks for sharing that Goldie. For those of us who believe that Graham is a stand-up guy and has genuine feelings for DeAnna that is good to hear. As far as his hoping that he did not let fans down by what happened in his exit, I can't imagine what he is talking about, unless it's from those who felt if he indeed had true feelings for her that he should have stuck it out. For me, I don't know, I'm not standing in his shoes. But either way, to this Auntie, they both cared for each other deeply which may or may not have worked out in real life, but it was not given a chance to just by the mechanics of the show and the time frame.

I believe that Graham and all the other bachelors went in there thinking that they could not possibly have any feelings for the B'ette in that sort of short time span, and in some of their cases this proved to not be the case. Lots of heartache which is what Fleiss is trying to build on, so we keep watching. All a game on his part, but the poor participants, how they must second guess their every emotion after that.

I am hoping that the MTA gives some resolution to my thinking but I fear not based on what other's are "reporting" and knowing how production is handling the edit. This Monday we will watch Jeremy get his heart broke, and that is going to be difficult to watch also. So if the MTA doesn't give me the answers, then the ATFR will hopefully.

Looking at the pictures of the ""losers" Bachelors and Bachelorettes, I can't help but think that those are the LUCKY ones ---

Quote Originally Posted by romantic@heart;3081090;
    I'm so glad we are finally over all the team bashing, I hope.

I wanted to know if anyone else noticed the fact that the only parents from the HTD that did PI's were Jason's? I haven't watched every Bach/ette show to know if this is the normal edit for the F1 or not, but I do recall that in Byron's season that Mary's mother did do a PI, but don't recall Tanya's mother doing one.
    I haven't rewatched, but I do remember that Jesse's mom did at least one PI. I can't remember if there were any during Jeremy's date.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3081298;
    I haven't rewatched, but I do remember that Jesse's mom did at least one PI. I can't remember if there were any during Jeremy's date.
    Meridith did a PI on Jeremy's date.

Has anyone watched the Diary of the Departed for Graham?? I don't have video capabilities at work, can anyone tell me what he said???? PLEASE!!! and many thanks.....
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3081338;
    Meridith did a PI on Jeremy's date.

Has anyone watched the Diary of the Departed for Graham?? I don't have video capabilities at work, can anyone tell me what he said???? PLEASE!!! and many thanks.....
    In a nutshell, he said he went there looking to meet an amazing woman and he did. Said that forever and family takes good times and he didn't see himself forever with her. He said that he didn't do anything, that this was her decision. He hopes to find love and fall in love one day and looks forward to getting married and raising a healthy child (this is when he gets emotional) and wishes the same for DeAnna.

Just an FYI... Not sure if they are posts on Screencap thread yet but there are new pictures under Spoiler and Screencap Analysis... Jesse and Deanna in bed! AND Rose Ceremony Pictures!