Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Quote Originally Posted by shellys;3077632;
    Because she KNEW that one wouldn't have lasted a month let alone six months.

At least she has a chance with the guy she picks.

Your first statement just shows that all of us look for what we want to look for with our favorites...the vast majority on here aren't the least bit objective when it comes to her relationships with the other guys.

Graham fans don't want to believe she could fall for anyone else after having such strong feelings for him.

Jeremy fans can't see why she doesn't fall in love with him, since he is seemingly perfect in every way for Dee.

Jason fans see the love story unfolding, since the sleuthing indicates he could be F1.

It's human nature...but it doesn't make any of us right or wrong, or better able to predict the future with Dee & her F1
    But you know, Shelly, there are alot of Jeremy fans that do see De's connection with Jason. I think its easier for them to see it, Jason & Jeremy are more similar than Jason & Graham. They're just still wishing that Jeremy could in some way pull it out, but they absolutely do see the chemistry between Jason & De.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by shrtswt2thpt;3077392;
    I think your right. Something happened on that bench that we are not privey too. But on the other hand, they get into a bickering argument on the MTA. So there is more to the story than we have been told. Graham sees the connection between Jason and DeAnna and knows that he can not compete on that level, it is not in his person to give that completely. He bows out to the better man; knowing all the while that it is Dee's best interest that he has at heart. I just can't understand the constant bickering.
    I'm still catching up.. but could part of Graham's problem have been.. Jason?maybe Jason talked about how great his time with DeAnna was.. and made it seem more than what it was.. and Graham was confused when DeAnna would tell him things as he was thinking about what Jason would tell him.. just a thought.. We've all seen how Jason can kind of talk people into doing things and thinking about things..

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3077590;
    I really don't think there is anything to analyze. Those are her words. Plain and simple.
    Last night we got the most glaring example of how you absolutely cannot take DeAnna at the words we are given on screen, VO or not. There is nothing "plain and simple" about them unless they are favorable to your point of view.

After what was undeniably, to everyone, THE most painful end to a HTD in Bachelorette history.... DeAnna's VO still talked about what a wonderful time she had in North Carolina with Graham and his parents. His parents, perhaps, but she wouldn't have been feeling that about Graham.

Not since Bettina have we seen such a fabrication of a love story that is apparently all sitting on the cutting room floor. People were so CONVINCED that Bettina and Brad had this amazing connection and love story.. that she was his true love... and that they were going to get together after the show ended. It didn't happen.

Even with Danielle and Andy... Danielle was so sweet that it was hard not to like her... but people were so convinced that their love story was "just edited out." Because somehow TPTB apparently feel that showing a TRUE love story wouldn't make for good television.

It's equally as likely that DeAnna's and Graham's relationship was exactly as we were shown. Even Twilley has said that all Graham and DeAnna did was argue. And if all of DeAnna and Graham's interactions, other than the first 1 on 1, were on group dates... then Twilley would certainly know. So what we see of Graham... or rather Graham and DeAnna together... appears to be exactly what we are seeing on the screen. There is no vicious edit that is creating something out of nothing.

Graham is a nice guy. DeAnna is a nice girl. They are not nice people together. End of story.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3077682;
    Well let's see.....ok.....the rejection of Graham has occurred. Next day she's off to FDs for three days (1 day for each guy), then LCD/FRC......so when does she have time to get over the hurt of Graham's rejection? And, when does she fall in love with someone else?
    Good question.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Well let's see.....ok.....the rejection of Graham has occurred. Next day she's off to FDs for three days (1 day for each guy), then LCD/FRC......so when does she have time to get over the hurt of Graham's rejection? And, when does she fall in love with someone else?
    You never know..it is a REAlity TV SHOW after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3077683;
    But you know, Shelly, there are alot of Jeremy fans that do see De's connection with Jason. I think its easier for them to see it, Jason & Jeremy are more similar than Jason & Graham. They're just still wishing that Jeremy could in some way pull it out, but they absolutely do see the chemistry between Jason & De.
    I am a Jeremy fan ,but I like Jason too,I think he is really nice and lovable.
    I just don't see this show as a reality show,nothing there is real,they show us what they want us to believe they don't show the whole story.
    I don't think Graham is the bad guy in this story ,he is just different ,and their goodbye last night was really sad and heartbreaking.

I hope it works out well for Jason and De in real life.
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

FORT Regular

She said just before the RC that she was falling in love with Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by shellys;3077659;
    Or they just edited out whatever she said to the guys before handing out roses, to make more time for the "goodbye Graham" drama. Just like we didn't see her go back in and the toast, but we know it happened, because we saw the screen caps.
    If could have happen at a much later time.

Quote Originally Posted by lora724;3077680;
    But then again, your definition of hot may be completely different than mine. Hot to me isn't just the body -- it is a combination of qualities. Smile, personality, hair/bald.... you name it... it has to be a complete thing. DeAnna was passionate about Graham. And last time I checked, if you aren't passionate with your significant, you are always glancing at the other side of the fence at those green pastures because that is a hunger that is never satisfied if you don't have it.
    True...but Dee did not know Graham long enough for it to be more than a superficial thing IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;3077685;
    I'm still catching up.. but could part of Graham's problem have been.. Jason?maybe Jason talked about how great his time with DeAnna was.. and made it seem more than what it was.. and Graham was confused when DeAnna would tell him things as he was thinking about what Jason would tell him.. just a thought.. We've all seen how Jason can kind of talk people into doing things and thinking about things..
    on the flip side of that, maybe Jason didn't say anything and Graham just saw something there or maybe Dee said something to Graham. Either way I get the impression that Graham sensed something involving Jason.