Page 3 of 525 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 5247

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

  1. #21
    Frequent FORT SLEURKER AFrankR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    349

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    Now that the RC Game is Void in Florida, I'm enjoying NOT sleuthing and just watching it play out. My gut says Brian goes.....from the comments at the end last week.....only talks about the other guys......... something like that.
    As handsome as I think he is......I am afraid I count him in as a "MOT" guy.

  2. #22
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3045869;
    Now that the RC Game is Void in Florida, I'm enjoying NOT sleuthing and just watching it play out. My gut says Brian goes.....from the comments at the end last week.....only talks about the other guys......... something like that.
    As handsome as I think he is......I am afraid I count him in as a "MOT" guy.
    I'm in FL too, but still can't seem to let go of the game!

    I wish I could find that original post, because I am sure his friend said he was at the art show on the 17th, and home on the 16th......of course without the original post, I can't be sure if the poster was legit.

    All Twilley's friends seem to think he is leaving, so that is what has me confused.

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3045723;
    Biz is right...

    Robert, Fred, and either Twilley or Brian depending on who was seen at an art show on April 17th.

    I haven't been able to find the original post anywhere.
    Brian was seen at an art show on April 17th. He told the person that he arrived home the day before.

  4. #24
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3045889;
    Brian was seen at an art show on April 17th. He told the person that he arrived home the day before.
    Thats what I've been saying....so why is everyone sending Twilley home???

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3045890;
    Thats what I've been saying....so why is everyone sending Twilley home???
    Brian makes F6. I believe the poster who relayed this information about Brian was one of his clients (personal trainer) and the information is in the original Bachelorette 4 Spoilers thread.

    Twilley, Fred and Robert are going home tonight.

    ETA: based on the schedule the HTDs start around the 18th of April.

  6. #26
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3045909;
    Brian makes F6. I believe the poster who relayed this information about Brian was one of his clients (personal trainer) and the information is in the original Bachelorette 4 Spoilers thread.

    Twilley, Fred and Robert are going home tonight.

    ETA: based on the schedule the HTDs start around the 18th of April.
    The dates are not adding up for Brain to stay.....and I went through that original thread and found nada. I think it must have gotten lost during the transition from the Matt/Shayne board to De's own board.

    The 9/6 cut is verified via medianet caps as 4/13.

    There is no way the F6 could travel to Palm Springs, have 1 group date and 2 individual dates and a RC in time for Brian to be home on the 16th......there is just not enough days in between.

    On the flip side.....oohshiney posted May 5th that Twilley has been gone a week or two, so that would put him home between the April 21 - 28th......much more in line with being cut at the F6/4 cut.

    Here is Cape's timeline:

    Monday 3/31/08-4/1/08: RC 25/15 Cut
    Wednesday 4/2/08: Move into villa(s) - Magic Castle
    Thursday, 4/3/08: Graham date
    Friday, 4/4/08: Group date - Dodgers
    Saturday,4/5/08: RC 15/12
    Sunday, 4/6: Richard 1/1 date
    Monday, 4/7: Group Date Dude ranch
    Tuesday, 4/8: Jason's date
    Wednesday, 4/9: Group Date EllenRC 12/9 Cut
    Thursday, 4/10: Jesse Concert
    Friday, 4/11: Race Car date
    Saturday, 4/12: 2/1 cooking date with fred and Robert
    Sunday, 4/13: Pool party & 9/6 RC cut

    the schedule needs some revisions to it...

    Monday, 4/14: Palm Springs
    Tuesday, 4/15: Palm Springs
    Wednesday, 4/16: Palm Springs
    Thursday, 4/17: Special Dates
    Friday, 4/18: Special Dates
    Saturday, 4/19: RC 6/4
    Sunday, 4/20: Travel
    Monday, 4/21: HTD
    Tuesday, 4/22: HTD
    Wednesday, 4/23: HTD
    Thursday, 4/24: HTD spotted in Seattle...
    Friday, 4/25: Travel to LA

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey xseannax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    900

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    I posted this over in the RC Tracker post, but I see people are also talking about it here

    Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3045912;
    I FOUND THE PAST POST REGARDING BRIAN'S RETURN

    Posted by PinksMoreFun on 05-12-2008 AT 05:29 PM
    Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

    Brian TX went to the Fort Worth main street arts festival with our friend on April 17th. He had just gotten back in town from filming. He cant really talk too much about the show but he doesnt regret going on it and he made some friends with the guys.

  8. #28
    Life is GOOD! Lifeisgood2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    501

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3045929;
    The dates are not adding up for Brain to stay.....and I went through that original thread and found nada. I think it must have gotten lost during the transition from the Matt/Shayne board to De's own board.

    The 9/6 cut is verified via medianet caps as 4/13.

    There is no way the F6 could travel to Palm Springs, have 1 group date and 2 individual dates and a RC in time for Brian to be home on the 16th......there is just not enough days in between.

    On the flip side.....oohshiney posted May 5th that Twilley has been gone a week or two, so that would put him home between the April 21 - 28th......much more in line with being cut at the F6/4 cut.

    Here is Cape's timeline:

    Monday 3/31/08-4/1/08: RC 25/15 Cut
    Wednesday 4/2/08: Move into villa(s) - Magic Castle
    Thursday, 4/3/08: Graham date
    Friday, 4/4/08: Group date - Dodgers
    Saturday,4/5/08: RC 15/12
    Sunday, 4/6: Richard 1/1 date
    Monday, 4/7: Group Date Dude ranch
    Tuesday, 4/8: Jason's date
    Wednesday, 4/9: Group Date EllenRC 12/9 Cut
    Thursday, 4/10: Jesse Concert
    Friday, 4/11: Race Car date
    Saturday, 4/12: 2/1 cooking date with fred and Robert
    Sunday, 4/13: Pool party & 9/6 RC cut

    the schedule needs some revisions to it...

    Monday, 4/14: Palm Springs
    Tuesday, 4/15: Palm Springs
    Wednesday, 4/16: Palm Springs
    Thursday, 4/17: Special Dates
    Friday, 4/18: Special Dates
    Saturday, 4/19: RC 6/4
    Sunday, 4/20: Travel
    Monday, 4/21: HTD
    Tuesday, 4/22: HTD
    Wednesday, 4/23: HTD
    Thursday, 4/24: HTD spotted in Seattle...
    Friday, 4/25: Travel to LA
    That would be 5 days for that last set of dates with the F6. So are you saying there are 4 1on1 dates during that time? What are the Special Dates you are referring to?

  9. #29
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3045943;
    I posted this over in the RC Tracker post, but I see people are also talking about it here
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

  10. #30
    Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta/Roswell, GA
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

    I think Brian is the other one that gets sent home this week (I originally thought Twilley would but now the thing about the art show has me convinced it is Brian) and Twilley gets to stay. Also, something worth noting is the SC of De & a guy getting on a helicopter. The first speculation is that it was Jason and now several people are saying Graham, but if we look at the hairline of the guy I think its too short to be Graham and it really looks like it could be Twilley to me.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.