Page 25 of 525 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Wow! What a show! I really enjoyed watching Deanna with Jason. It looked so... peaceful and relaxed. Like she knew she was where she was supposed to be. I do have to comment on the Graham kiss at the RC. It is SO obvious that Deanna is totally into him. She wants him to be "the one". I don't know what happens that causes him to leave, but right now, nobody else in that house has a chance with her. She likes the other guys and I can see a connection between her and Jeremy and Jason, but she is hot for Graham. He is hot, I will give you that, but he is the one holding the cards, not her, in that duo and that spells disaster for Deanna if she doesn't see it. JMHO

Not sure if the scene between Graham and De at the race track has been discussed in detail anywhere but I was hoping someone could give me a short breakdown of what was said? I only ask because the freaking Emergency Weather Reports kept coming on during the episode and I missed the entire Graham - De scene......

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3048016;
    Not sure if the scene between Graham and De at the race track has been discussed in detail anywhere but I was hoping someone could give me a short breakdown of what was said? I only ask because the freaking Emergency Weather Reports kept coming on during the episode and I missed the entire Graham - De scene......
    Basically it was all about Graham's insecurities with opening up. It ruined DeAnna's whoel mood for a day or two. She's clearly very into him and wants him to be into her the same way, he's just not. I think it's starting to frustrate DeAnna a bit..
    Forever a Word Nerd

ITA reneeg, and I think her bad mood had to do with the fact that she is realizing that she and Graham don't have a healthy, promising relationship outside of the kissing department. I was floored that Jason has picked up on it - did you notice his comments at the racetrack? He said that Deanna keeps Graham around even though she knows he is not as into her as the other guys. D and Graham are painful to watch - they bring out the worst in each other, she becomes needy and suspicious, and becomes withdrawn.....I think she , at this point in the taping, is slowly giving up on her dream that she and Graham can ride off into the sunset. Once she can get over that, she will see several GREAT, healthy, relationships sitting in her lap. I think the slow-burning, comforting fire betweeen she and Jason will win her over in the end. JMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3047887;
    They should eliminate dates in empty theaters. They are anything but romantic. Creepy, weird and spooky are the adjectives that leap to mind. And the singer ramped up that vibe to intolerable.

Whoever created the 'write a song for Deanna' challenge should be shot. It bombed horribly and Jesse had to do it again!

The higlight for me was Brians comment, "we lost our cook, comic relief and Jason." Very cute. I liked that guy from what little we saw of him.

Very interesting that Graham refusing to kiss Deanna hurt her and made him more desirable. That is in psych 101! You can't fight human nature.

The hand writing seems to be on the wall in capital letters. Jesse was set up with the cheating question and Jason will walk off with her in the end.

I am just not into this season at all. I don't find anyone compelling other than a couple of men who have left.

Since I have a chip in my brain that demands I watch reality TV I will continue with this series against my will.

Jesse's song quite obviously wasn't the best one of the bunch - actually it was terrible except for the line: "If you send me home /I'll cry on the plane" which was funny and was probably foreshadowing.

However, if you will remember, Jesse was given one of the FIRs, and I believe that she and the producers wanted him to have a 1-1 date, so wall-ah Jesse wins the contest.

There are all kinds of edited dynamics going on in that date. In PIs she says she doesn't want to change Jesse (1), but she wants to see if he will fit into her world (2), so she sends him formal attire which the other guys have to help him try to put on. Red flag.... As somebody mentions, he jokingly wants to kick CH in the throat...Not our Chris???? *Bad move, Jesse, to be rude to your host.

When she asked him if he had ever cheated on an ex-girlfriend, I nearly fell out. Jesse is a con man and a player - "No, I would break up with her ahead of time." Red flag for getting caught cheating and lying, and we already know how she feels about both of those.....

Has any other contestant ever blatantly ever come right out and asked for the rose like that? I believe that Jesse is a schemer as well as a hustler. I think she was impressed with his sheer guts in going for it. She hesitated for
    a moment. I thought she was going to deny him on principle.

Notice we never saw a kiss. I bet there was one, but edited we didn't see it which means they didn't want us to see their date as over the top romantic. F2 negative overall editing for Jesse imo.

( The one redeeming edit for Jesse was that he did say he hated to see her cry after the BBQ gone wrong).

The whole thing with Graham is exceedingly painful to watch. He can't handle this process - period. I don't even think this would work outside the show for them because she needs somebody who can commit emotionally in a strong way to her, and he has a very hard time doing that - from his own mouth.
    Those two would always struggle, and it would be miserable. The only time they would be really happy is when they are intimate.
    They are better off without each other.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by musicmom;3048027;
    ITA reneeg, and I think her bad mood had to do with the fact that she is realizing that she and Graham don't have a healthy, promising relationship outside of the kissing department. I was floored that Jason has picked up on it - did you notice his comments at the racetrack? He said that Deanna keeps Graham around even though she knows he is not as into her as the other guys. D and Graham are painful to watch - they bring out the worst in each other, she becomes needy and suspicious, and becomes withdrawn.....I think she , at this point in the taping, is slowly giving up on her dream that she and Graham can ride off into the sunset. Once she can get over that, she will see several GREAT, healthy, relationships sitting in her lap. I think the slow-burning, comforting fire betweeen she and Jason will win her over in the end. JMO

I think it will, too, but then, unfortunately, she'll face the choice of moving over 2000 miles from her family support system and becoming a stepmother to a child who also has a biological mother living. I really like Jason and I really like seeing Jason and DeAnna together. But good luck, DeAnna. That will be a very tough road, especially since she has repeatedly said she's extremely close to her family and she'll most likely have to travel at least part of this road a very long way away from them.

And probably made more difficult because she's still going to remember the extreme heat she felt with Graham, so recently.

honestly I am starting to think D does choose Jason but breaks up with him to go pursue graham

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3047856;
    Well he tried his hardest and it look like he might of got a tear or two out.
    Well, some of the dismissed women have said that they drive them around and around until they cry. I wonder if they do this with the guys, too?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;3047912;
    weren't Deanna's parents divorced? I remember reading that somewhere on the boards. I doubt that they would use a ring from a failed marriage. And Deanna or her sister may already have their mom's rings. JMO
    Yes, and they were divorced three years or so after her mom was first diagnosed with cancer (unless my time line is way off, which it might be -- I thought I read that they divorced when De was about six and her mom was diagnosed with cancer the first time when De was about three or something). Anyway, I suspect that ring would come with various kinds of ambivalence attached.

FORT Fogey

I posted this in the Graham thread, but I wanted to bring it over here as well, this is why I think Graham leaving is truly Deanna's loss, not just the chemistry between them, but the man that he is...found it on Brian's website:

Saturday afternoon I wrote a 5 round workout using Graham's playing cards to randomly order the number of reps per set with 5 cards per round. During the first round Jeremy stopped, during the 3rd Shawn had enough but in the 5th Grahamn and I were still going, almost unable to use our arms. He looked up, barely able to utter a word and said: "It is in these moments where we seperate ourselves from the old and forge a new identity. We can choose to become better, stronger, healthier. We can push through the tough time and come out a different person on the other side. Right now we have a choice to either stay the same or to grow both physically and emotionally." Needless to say our 5th round was better than the first...