Page 13 of 525 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

I think it will be a light, funny show of outtakes, bloopers and maybe some heart touching moments of the guys that will leave the viewer feeling warm and gooey about the season up to this point; ie--laying the foundation for damage control in case it's needed.
    If tonight's epi is going to be drama ladened, DTA might bring it back to a lighter mood.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3046384;
    I think it will be a light, funny show of outtakes, bloopers and maybe some heart touching moments of the guys that will leave the viewer feeling warm and gooey about the season up to this point; ie--laying the foundation for damage control in case it's needed.
    If tonight's epi is going to be drama ladened, DTA might bring it back to a lighter mood.
    Sorry, Kasha ... DTA?
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3046409;
    Sorry, Kasha ... DTA?
    deanna tells all

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3046082;
    With the exception of Matt and Shayne, which really was a no-brainer, I don't think one has ever been this easy. And with all of the comments on the Matt Shayne season being boring because it was so easy to determine who F1 was, It just seems to me that Fleiss would try to mislead us this time. If we can figure out F1 by the end of what, the first or second episode, it just isn't fun anymore and I am sure he realizes that. I am still hanging my hat on Twilley's comment about thinking we have it all figured out but we don't...
    TPTB keep tellling us it's a love story, and if we look back after the final rose we will see it developing. Andy/Tessa was the first one I'd watched completely and I saw it. I agree unless we're surprised it's going to be boring. And I'm still concerned that Chris H. and Dee have not spouted the usual rhetoric about being in love. Although Dee said she found the man of her dreams, I haven't heard her say anything else that would lead me to believe she's in love. Will she accept a proposal? I think she wants to get married, but will she?

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3046417;
    deanna tells all
    Duh ... I should have known that. It's been a long day (and a bad one too, but that's another story) ... my brain just isn't completely functioning. Thanks!

Okay - a thought or theory so-to-speak just came to mind. I have not had time to read every post so if this has been brought up before, I apologize. Everyone assumes in the beginning this should end in a proposal and we should see the 'fairy tale ending' that Deanna was seeking. There have been numerous interviews and she is very vague about the ending and just says "I'm happy with the way it ended" or something close to that statement. If Jason ends up being the last man standing (we already know he's in the F2), you can imagine they have to consider Ty in this whole scenario. He cannot go back home after 8 weeks or so and say "hey buddy, I missed you...by the way, I'm getting married to this strange women you've met once (assuming she meets him on the HTD)". That would be a LOT for a 3 year old to digest or even understand. Suppose they decide they definitely want to be together but for Deanna to move to Seatte and continue building a relationship with Jason (and Ty) before announcing any proposal . . . . just a thought . . . . . .

Oh and on a completely different subject to throw in here. . . . is anyone else thrilled Ron and all his analogies are gone? He came across as really arrogant. "I didn't get rejected. She just chose other people" . . . yea, just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by amm2350;3046432;
    Okay - a thought or theory so-to-speak just came to mind. I have not had time to read every post so if this has been brought up before, I apologize. Everyone assumes in the beginning this should end in a proposal and we should see the 'fairy tale ending' that Deanna was seeking. There have been numerous interviews and she is very vague about the ending and just says "I'm happy with the way it ended" or something close to that statement. If Jason ends up being the last man standing (we already know he's in the F2), you can imagine they have to consider Ty in this whole scenario. He cannot go back home after 8 weeks or so and say "hey buddy, I missed you...by the way, I'm getting married to this strange women you've met once (assuming she meets him on the HTD)". That would be a LOT for a 3 year old to digest or even understand. Suppose they decide they definitely want to be together but for Deanna to move to Seatte and continue building a relationship with Jason (and Ty) before announcing any proposal . . . . just a thought . . . . . .

Oh and on a completely different subject to throw in here. . . . is anyone else thrilled Ron and all his analogies are gone? He came across as really arrogant. "I didn't get rejected. She just chose other people" . . . yea, just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
    amm2350, first of all to the site! Secondly, if De does pick Jason (and I think she does), I don't believe there would be a proposal immediately because of Ty. I would think Jason would want to take the time to let him & De get to know each other better and be certain that it is for sure. I mean I suppose he could propose, but not mention anything to Ty about it until De & Ty get to know each other better, but I really don't see him doing that and besides trying to keep Ty from finding that out would be pretty darned difficult.

FORT Regular

I'm just wondering if maybe Twilley is the person who "comforts" DeAnna in tonight's show. He certainly tried to reach out to her during the preview we saw. That might explain the possibility of him staying to F6.
    Also, it wouldn't seem too strange to me if Jason is one of the guys who goes inside instead of staying out with DeAnna. Since he's staying up at the villa, he might have felt he'd had quite a bit of time with her, so let her have some time with the other guys.
    Maybe I'm just having these thoughts so I won't get discouraged by anything that happens in tonight's show.

Ok I'm not sure if this has been overly discussed but I know there was a question about Fred and Robert both possibly going home at the same time on the 2-1 date well I just saw this description of the episode and it appears that theory is wrong.....

"DeAnna accuses the nine remaining bachelors of refusing to take the competition seriously, but first she invites them to compete in a singing contest. The prize: a one-on-one date that includes a private performance by Natasha Bedingfield. Six of the others accompany DeAnna to the California Speedway, where everyone gets behind the wheel, then Robert and Fred get a home-cooked meal (with one getting a rose after dessert). And following the rose-ceremony pruning, six guys are left standing."

Quote Originally Posted by amm2350;3046432;

amm. Thank you for your post and your thoughts seem to be something to consider. Please keep posting!

Michelle