Thread: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** Bachelorette 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3060913;
    It seems they are trying to parellel DeAnna's season with Trista's (Trista goes on 'Bachelor', gets hurt, does bachelorette and finds the man of her dreams). On DTA, they talked (AGAIN) about De's heartbreak with Brad and tonight Trista discussed how she felt when she was rejected by Alex, which is VERY odd being it's been so long ago. Why would they do this unless this really does turn out to be another fairy-tale ending?

One thing that concerns me from the above actually happening is how hard she takes it that Graham leaves next week (or she doesn't give him the rose or however they end up editing it). She said something about 'second-guessing her decision' and that she was hoping he would be the one in the end. Kind of makes me wonder if she already had him picked, how can she connect up strongly with someone else at this point?

Again, this is a strange season.

I do see her warming up to Jesse but I don't see Jesse warming up to De. Could it be because he has a GIRLFRIEND back home (or did) waiting for him? However, in understanding the attraction, from what I have heard from people who have met and known Jesse, is he is so full of amazing energy. He is the kind of person that draws you to him. He is also the kind of person who, when you are around him, feels you up with positive energy and makes you feel good.

I'm sure now that the number of guys are dwindling, she is being drawn to him more and more. There is so much that is hard to translate onto the screen but I'm guessing De is enjoying how she feels around him, at this point.

Also at this point, it looks like Graham is in the lead and the other three are all at second (IMO). It'll be interesting to see how next week actually pans out and if letting Graham go is THAT important. Sure seems like it is.

I still believe (and have heard) Jason is F1. I loved it when he started to introduce Ty to DeAnna and said, "This is my...this is DeAnna." If so, like Trista, maybe things do get revved up starting next week. That's when it happened in Trista's season so...and didn't Trista say (I think it was mentioned a couple of times) that the HTD is when she fell in love? So, we shall see. PLEASE let it be!
    I haven't had time to rewatch tonight's show, but I have a question regarding the bolded part of your post---do we know that that is said regarding the 4-3 cut? Or could she be saying that after letting Jeremy go at F3??? I agree with you that if she said she was second guessing after Graham left that it would be hard for any of the guys to appear to be anything but second choice....but tonight we heard her saying how perfect Jeremy is and how she wants to fall in love with him---which seem like huge red flags against him, edit wise---but perhaps she let him go at F3 and then second guessed that decision? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;3060913;
    It seems they are trying to parellel DeAnna's season with Trista's (Trista goes on 'Bachelor', gets hurt, does bachelorette and finds the man of her dreams). On DTA, they talked (AGAIN) about De's heartbreak with Brad and tonight Trista discussed how she felt when she was rejected by Alex, which is VERY odd being it's been so long ago. Why would they do this unless this really does turn out to be another fairy-tale ending?

One thing that concerns me from the above actually happening is how hard she takes it that Graham leaves next week (or she doesn't give him the rose or however they end up editing it). She said something about 'second-guessing her decision' and that she was hoping he would be the one in the end. Kind of makes me wonder if she already had him picked, how can she connect up strongly with someone else at this point?

Again, this is a strange season.

I do see her warming up to Jesse but I don't see Jesse warming up to De. Could it be because he has a GIRLFRIEND back home (or did) waiting for him? However, in understanding the attraction, from what I have heard from people who have met and known Jesse, is he is so full of amazing energy. He is the kind of person that draws you to him. He is also the kind of person who, when you are around him, feels you up with positive energy and makes you feel good.

I'm sure now that the number of guys are dwindling, she is being drawn to him more and more. There is so much that is hard to translate onto the screen but I'm guessing De is enjoying how she feels around him, at this point.

Also at this point, it looks like Graham is in the lead and the other three are all at second (IMO). It'll be interesting to see how next week actually pans out and if letting Graham go is THAT important. Sure seems like it is.

I still believe (and have heard) Jason is F1. I loved it when he started to introduce Ty to DeAnna and said, "This is my...this is DeAnna." If so, like Trista, maybe things do get revved up starting next week. That's when it happened in Trista's season so...and didn't Trista say (I think it was mentioned a couple of times) that the HTD is when she fell in love? So, we shall see. PLEASE let it be!
    She very much in the preview for next week told us that Graham was the F1, "All I wanted is for you to be that person in the end, but you couldn't do that" in other words he could hold out.

FORT Fan

I thought the DTA was all about Deanna's connection with Jason - her eyes lit up and she had a huge smile when CH brought him up. She was formerly talking about Graham and was happy to move on to talk about Jason. During the DTA Deanna just focused on the attraction she had with Graham, whereas she said so much more about Jason. I REALLY REALLY think that the purpose of the DTA was to help downplay the noise that will come about next week when folks start saying her F1 is the default winner. Sure she does have chemistry with Graham but he's not marriage material and their connection just doesn't seem right for the long haul.

Jason has the perfect edit. Didn't you just want to hug him tonight? He looked so tense and nervous - worried that Deanna's feelings were stronger for Graham. I am SO happy that Graham goes next week.

And I also think the DTA gave us a little insight on why Deanna let Sean go. Tanning bed?? If it's not LV, I don't want it. Gee, a little shallow there.

WHat's most curious is the lack of future coverage on Jesse. For someone who is supposedly going into F2, I just don't see it.

FINALLY ... in the screencaps for season after DTA, there was really no VO of Jason. However, in the screencaps for season after the 1st episode, we repeatedly heard Jason saying things like "I want to be the prince charming ..." and others. Hmm???

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3060607;
    Why did they do Deanna Tells ALL tonight?

I couldn't really understand what that was about and why they added Trista and Ryan to program. I know they must have a reason.

What do you think?
    I think they were showing a parallel to Trista and Ryan's love story. They made a ton of them...Trista and DeAnna both dumped on prior show, Trista and Ryan falling in love in Seattle, Trista and Ryan happy with their baby boy. It's all there, they are leading us to the same/similar ending with DeDe and Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by jmrbear;3060611;
    So does anyone feel more or less like she chose the right man for her after the DTA?

I 100% believe that DeAnna chose the right man for herself...and I also believe that they are extremely happy together right now.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3060627;
    I am confused about the whole DTA thing. Was that filmed during the process or ATFR? Seems like the conversations were along the line of filming during the show, but for some reason it didn't feel that way.

...and what was Trista doing there? Why would they add this element?
    I think they filmed it recently and made De speak as though she was back at the 6 to 4 cut (cause they knew that is when they would air it). DeDe mentioned that her friends and family watched the last episode and she was specific about something in the episode but I can't recall what it was...so that makes me believe it was recently taped.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3060987;
    She very much in the preview for next week told us that Graham was the F1, "All I wanted is for you to be that person in the end, but you couldn't do that" in other words he could hold out.
    I was taking that the same way until just moments ago, thinking about it.

We know the previews often only show part of a convo, which itself is heavily edited for broadcast. What if that's only part of a quote? Not as in, "I wanted you to be the Final One in the end," but rather as in, "I was looking for someone here to open his heart to me completely, and I've been trying to get to you do that. I needed you to reassure me. All I wanted was for you to be that person in the end, but you couldn't do that." ??? It's a slightly different context. In the latter, she's explaining WHY Graham (if that's who Deanna is talking to, which most of us assume) IS NOT the F1.

Oh, I dunno. I'm going to sleep!
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lalou;3060968;
    Oh, and Twilley seemed to have a loaded gun during this episode - or at least he kept shooting himself in the foot!
    LOL! Poor Twilley! Forever, he shall be branded with the quote "and then, there was Twilley!"

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3061018;
    I think they filmed it recently and made De speak as though she was back at the 6 to 4 cut (cause they knew that is when they would air it). DeDe mentioned that her friends and family watched the last episode and she was specific about something in the episode but I can't recall what it was...so that makes me believe it was recently taped.
    Yeah, the editing or production on that was not so great, because there were clues all over the place from the way Deanna talked and the questions CH asked that it was filmed recently (as in, after the entire filming process) but they were pretending it was filmed when she still was choosing from six men.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3060693;
    I keep going back to what Ron said in his thread about who she WANTS to choose and who she chooses. After reading everything and watching tonight, she wants Graham. Without a doubt, IMHO. But Graham sees something he doesn't like and wants out. So she chooses Jason. How does Jason feel about this? He obviously can see the chemistry with Graham. But then this doesn't differ much from any girl choosing the "sensible" guy over the "risky, fun" one. Happens all of the time, right? So there will be a "getting to know you more" stage instead of a proposal, especially if it's true Dee wants to pursue a Hollywood career?

DARN - why can't they choose Bachelors/Bachelorettes that have no showbiz aspirations?! I'd like to see a "real" person who will go back to his/her "real" life!

I don't see any chemistry with Jesse, but how can she let Jeremy go? I do see chemistry there. So Jesse will be F2 -the friend. But isn't she leading him on - something she NEVER wants to do? He knows about the kisses with the other guys.
    Let's keep in mind that Ron left pretty early so he really doesn't know anything that we don't know except for the stuff that happened while he was still there. The way I read his statement that it's obvious who she wants and chooses. I read that to be the same person, not wants Graham and settles for Jason and how would he know either way anyway
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"