Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 458586878889909192939495

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Thanx NUTY - I appreciate your efforts
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Someone on here said that those that went to the MTA said "It was a heartful gift" Maybe it was the necklace with the heart on it that she was wearing on the photo shoot in the Malibu Beach...

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_Tech;3088132;
    Someone on here said that those that went to the MTA said "It was a heartful gift" Maybe it was the necklace with the heart on it that she was wearing on the photo shoot in the Malibu Beach...
    It's not the necklace, bracelet or something from Ty. Nothing was said as to what it was, but there was a next to option 4 of none of the above, but romantic one.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3088190;
    It's not the necklace, bracelet or something from Ty. Nothing was said as to what it was, but there was a next to option 4 of none of the above, but romantic one.

ROFL - maybe the gift of a heart felt promise
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I really think if someone has the screen shot of them on the balcony where it looks like she is starting to lead him inside you can see she is holding something in her left hand. A black box. Might be a better screen shot to analyze, at least give it a shot. The best shot of the box appears to be as she is looking back towards him. The only screen shot I have seen is she is still looking forward but the next frame would be the best screen shot to analyze. Something to do while we wait for show time!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;3088569;
    I really think if someone has the screen shot of them on the balcony where it looks like she is starting to lead him inside you can see she is holding something in her left hand. A black box. Might be a better screen shot to analyze, at least give it a shot. The best shot of the box appears to be as she is looking back towards him. The only screen shot I have seen is she is still looking forward but the next frame would be the best screen shot to analyze. Something to do while we wait for show time!
    The only thing I see her holding is his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;3088569;
    Someone has 'proposal' on the brain like me! Perhaps the gift isn't given on the balcony?

I LOVE this dress on her!

Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."