Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44848586878889909192939495 LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Hey guys! What's going on? Analyzing a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3087611;
    I actually also wanted to see if she had the bracelets on during their dinner date - but can't find a clip or SC that shows that - uuggh - but the middle part of that bracelet looks to be wood or something like that - and she had it on during their HTD as well.
    You know Capegal, those who went to the MTA said that it was a heartfelt gift. I'm thinking along the line of something that he saved from their dates, or a poem he wrote perhaps expressing his feelings...I just don't think that it's something material like a bracelet.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3087618;
    Hey guys! What's going on? Analyzing a picture?
    I thought I was! But, I was looking at a table for no reason!

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3087620;
    You know Capegal, those who went to the MTA said that it was a heartfelt gift. I'm thinking along the line of something that he saved from their dates, or a poem he wrote perhaps expressing his feelings...I just don't think that it's something material like a bracelet.
    I agree. I also still think it could be a picture from Ty.. or did someone confirm that it wasn't anything from Ty?

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3087626;
    I agree. I also still think it could be a picture from Ty.. or did someone confirm that it wasn't anything from Ty?
    It wasn't said outright. There was a list and the fourth was a none of the above option that is romantic and the answer next to it was

O I know - I just noticed the bracelet thing LOL

Was wondering if there was anything visible on the table - or her lap - or in his visible hand - thats all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Maybe he carved the bracelet himself out of boredom while she was out on dates with the other guys?? Would that count as heartfelt? Ok, I better stop laughing so I can duck! Actually, speaking of ducks---is that a theme for the season too? In the first episode we had that guy Chandler doing his duck call (trying to get his ducks in a row maybe?), then we have Jeremy's supposedly "perfect" edit (he has his ducks in a row), then we have Jason---who literally had DUCKS involved in his HTD,,,,,

ETA: Maybe Robert cooked her duck and that's why he got sent home. Apparently Deanna wanted the literal ducks and not the metaphoric or cooked kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3087630;
    O I know - I just noticed the bracelet thing LOL

Was wondering if there was anything visible on the table - or her lap - or in his visible hand - thats all.
    Oh! I don't see anything on her lap or in his hand.

FORT Regular

This is a pic that I found of De on the Season Premiere.. She is wearing the bracelets in question in this pic. Take a look..Compare both SC of bracelets.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...inquestion.jpg
    http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Bracelets.jpg

I don't know if you are still looking for something on this shot, but here is one more try - I lightened it a bit more. Still blurry though.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.