Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 948

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

  1. #891
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,277

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3085686;
    First off I am becoming an addict! I hate suprises! I ws doing a little work. My husband cannot wait for the next 10 days to pass...poor thing. I am not sure if I have this on the right thread or not, so feel free to move it if necessary.

    I went back and rewatched D HTD with Jason to see for myself the yellow tank top in question. I am sure the ladies have it down in the transcript D's exact words but it is something along these lines.

    They show D and J saying good-bye to Ty. She explains how it broke her heart...we see a PI in the outfit she was wearing all day. Then is shows J again with Ty.

    The VO begins and she says something like this, "I understand that he had to leave the most important thing in his life to put his heart on the line. He gave me the chance to fall in love that is a big thing. It made me realize that I could see myself spend the rest of my life with this person."

    You will notice the yellow tank and tropical looking curtains as well as a beautiful sun kissed face.

    IMO this is not from the FD rather the LCD. In the TV guide description, "Island activities include a seaplane ride and scuba diving near sharks.." (I also looked up images of seaplanes.) When she and Jason are hugging and she is wearing the yellow tank - that is the boat. She and Jason go scuba diving.

    For the FD they both are wearing black tops and in the LCD pictures J has on a blue/gray top and D yellow tank.

    No-I realize it does not solve the mystery, but it helps to put D's thoughts into perspective.
    BINGO! We've finally been able to separate out an LCD sequence we've had all along but thought it must be part of the fantasy dates. The placement of her LC ITM at the hometown level is to prepare the audience for what is to come. DeAnna is falling in love with Jason and they needed to give a punch to that storyline at the hometown to counteract the Graham drama as well as the other two hometowns.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #892
    FORT Regular OhioStarbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Regarding PI's..
    I think that they film some of the PI's during the sequence, but I also have noticed that D looks different (yet wearing the same tops) with her makeup and hair. I actually think that when you see D in a PI and she has heavy eyeliner that goes beyond the outer edges of her eyes, that those were taped after the FRC just to add to the affect or to twist the scenes.
    There is one PI in particular where she is wearing a white shirt that is supposed to look like the white shirt she was wearing when she went down to the outhouse for the "cookout." She is talking about the cookout, but is wearing a different white top. We all know that she changed to a blue tshirt at some point, so that caught my attention.

  3. #893
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southeast Georgia Coast
    Posts
    132

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioStarbuck;3085718;
    Regarding PI's..
    I think that they film some of the PI's during the sequence, but I also have noticed that D looks different (yet wearing the same tops) with her makeup and hair. I actually think that when you see D in a PI and she has heavy eyeliner that goes beyond the outer edges of her eyes, that those were taped after the FRC just to add to the affect or to twist the scenes.
    There is one PI in particular where she is wearing a white shirt that is supposed to look like the white shirt she was wearing when she went down to the outhouse for the "cookout." She is talking about the cookout, but is wearing a different white top. We all know that she changed to a blue tshirt at some point, so that caught my attention.
    FWIW
    I use to get the live feeds for Big Brother and often the contestants would be called back into the "Diary Room" for PIs. But you would hear them talking about having to wear certain clothing because they may have needed more or perhaps something had happened that they wanted to change or requestion the person. I could see this happening as well during the other reality shows, especially this one when she picks those who stay. The editors may think person A is her selected to find out later perhaps that she isn't into him at all. Thus, the repeat on some of the PIs.

  4. #894
    Life is GOOD! Lifeisgood2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    501

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GaBB7fan;3085760;
    FWIW
    I use to get the live feeds for Big Brother and often the contestants would be called back into the "Diary Room" for PIs. But you would hear them talking about having to wear certain clothing because they may have needed more or perhaps something had happened that they wanted to change or requestion the person. I could see this happening as well during the other reality shows, especially this one when she picks those who stay. The editors may think person A is her selected to find out later perhaps that she isn't into him at all. Thus, the repeat on some of the PIs.
    ITA. I have always wanted to get a live feed version of The Bachelor so we could see what is really happening and how everything is being edited. Plus if they did it that way they would have less time to do so much editing and dicing and splicing.

  5. #895
    FORT Fogey dodie430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    It's amazing how much you can miss when you're watching your TV through a stream of tears.... lol.

    Anyway, just rewatched Jason's HTD - all the hand holding and thigh rubbing between these two is so cute and intimate. And I have to say, their reunion at the beginning looks like it was much anticipated by both of them. I think she was very happy to see him and even more tickled by how giddy he was to see her, I think that said alot to her without saying a word.

    1) On the way to meet Ty at the park, they are holding hands but their coupled hands are in Jason's jeans pocket. That's pretty intimate - even more so than a coat pocket etc.

    2) Under the table at dinner it looks like they are holding hands on her lap. You can see it best when his mom starts talking about sports, there's another later shot where DeAnna brings her hand up to swipe her bangs and use her hands to emphasize what she's saying - it looks as though Jason's hand remains on her thigh.

    3) When they go back to the [hotel?] after they say good-bye to Jason's family, as they sit down on the sofa, De rubs Jason's thigh in an assuring way.

    4) I noticed in the previews for the FD, that it looks as though she is also stroking his thigh at one point during dinner.

    LOVE IT!!!
    I think their feelings have been "going on" for a while in order to get to that level of intimacy.
    Maybe some people don't find it intimate, but I sure do.

    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

  6. #896
    Life is GOOD! Lifeisgood2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    501

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Excellent post Dodie. I saw all that myself, I love how they are constantly touching and holding hands etc. As many have said they seem so coupleish together. I can no longer count the times I have watched that HTD but I keep seeing more and more each time I watch. When she practically leaps into his arms it is just too cute. And the way she says it is so good to see you-there is inflection in her voice that emphasizes the you in a different way.

    I think it is so cute that we see her stroking his leg while he is reading the card. Almost encouraging his response.

  7. #897
    FORT Fan lalou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    208

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    ITA with the last 2 posts: Some folks think that the sign of an intimate relationship is an open mouthed kiss (and of course it can be), but there are just loads of tiny signs of intimacy when DeJay are together. I noticed that when he sat down next to her at the end of the HTD there wasn't enough space between them to put a sheet of paper and she seemed fine with it - in fact she rubbed his leg encouragingly. Smaller kisses, but with eyes open and watching each other are incredibly intimate (try it sometime!).

    Perhaps more than almost anything else, it is the look on De's face when she watches/listens to Jay and the tone of her voice as she responds to him: In the Space Needle she just seems so tuned in to him and so in love. At the dinner table both seem to feel the need to have a quiet physical connection with one another. When Jay is describing "where his heart is" at the end of the HTD, she is listening intently to where he is going with this - it is clearly very important to her - more so then next week when Jeremy more explicitly says he has fallen in love when her response is less thoughtful and more "how sweet".

    Her emotions are fully engaged with Jay. She's a goner.
    Last edited by lalou; 06-29-2008 at 03:10 AM.

  8. #898
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    ITA with both of your posts. Also during their talk in the space needle they are holding hands over the table. when they go to get up, they keep holding hands. She doesn't let go to get up and go around the table. She lets go to hug him.

  9. #899
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Calling all pic/SC folks - any chance of getting a blow-up of one of the SC's of Jason and D kissing when sitting on the couches during the FD - especially the one that is NOT shot thru the sheer curtains - especially of the small table area in front of them and of her left hand/lap area - I would be eternally grateful
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #900
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3087459;
    Calling all pic/SC folks - any chance of getting a blow-up of one of the SC's of Jason and D kissing when sitting on the couches during the FD - especially the one that is NOT shot thru the sheer curtains - especially of the small table area in front of them and of her left hand/lap area - I would be eternally grateful

    Is it about the gift?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.