Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3036074;
    I have been wondering this as well. I love the picture regardless of whether it's Jeremy or Jason though. DeAnna is sooo incredibly happy/excited in that picture. The Jeremy fan that I am hopes that it's him, but I'm cool either way.
    Hey Kimmie, I actually found the pic and got a good look at it and I believe it is Jason, but not absolutely certain.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3036078;
    Hey Kimmie, I actually found the pic and got a good look at it and I believe it is Jason, but not absolutely certain.
    I think you are right. The muscle tone looks more like Jason's than Jeremy's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3036090;
    Well, but there's one problem: DeAnna wears a blue tank top in that picture. In the kayak and jeep screencaps, she's wearing a black or dark brown spaghetti strap top and in the other greeting picture we have, where Jason is spinning her around, she's wearing yellow. That's just too many different tops imo...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3036090;
    Absolutely, Jeremy's arms are thinner and Jason's are more muscular - these are definetely more muscular (but not too much so - just right in fact).

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3036113;
    Well, but there's one problem: DeAnna wears a blue tank top in that picture. In the kayak and jeep screencaps, she's wearing a black or dark brown spaghetti strap top and in the other greeting picture we have, where Jason is spinning her around, she's wearing yellow. That's just too many different tops imo...
    Uugh - good point. Is it possible maybe the kayak and the jeep took place on their trip back to Georgia? I live in Georgia and the scene with them in the kayak just looks more like Georgia than the Caribbean to me. But of course, that's jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3036150;
    Uugh - good point. Is it possible maybe the kayak and the jeep took place on their trip back to Georgia? I live in Georgia and the scene with them in the kayak just looks more like Georgia than the Caribbean to me. But of course, that's jmo.

Strongly believe that pic is Jeremy - the hairline does it - and D in a blue shirt as well.

The pics of D with Jason are definitely in the Bahamas - in the mangrove area of the Lucaya National park - either FD or LCD maybe
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

These go together – she’s wearing the black tank with the bathing suit underneath and Jason is wearing the black t-shirt – so is this the fantasy date?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Looks more like her home town date in Georgia. I dunno- but it really doesn't look like the topography in the Bahamas...

Quote Originally Posted by simplyfine;3036435;
    Looks more like her home town date in Georgia. I dunno- but it really doesn't look like the topography in the Bahamas...
    The jeep tour AND the kayaks have been located in the Bahamas without any doubts!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3036078;
    I think it's Jeremy...the hairline matches and De's straps in the hugging cap are thicker than the one she wears in the kayak and the jeep.