Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3073843;
    The top photo of De and Jeremy (?) on this page, does anyone see a band on the middle finger on the left hand of Jeremy (?)? Does Jeremy wear bands on his fingers? I thought that was only Graham and Jesse. OR, am I seeing things?

G wears two bands
    D a black wrist band

Quote Originally Posted by nuthinsayzluvin;3074086;
    G wears two bands
    D a black wrist band

Jeremy wears a band on his middle finger.

I for some reason recall G wearing a band on his thumb as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3073843;
    The top photo of De and Jeremy (?) on this page, does anyone see a band on the middle finger on the left hand of Jeremy (?)? Does Jeremy wear bands on his fingers? I thought that was only Graham and Jesse. OR, am I seeing things?
    Jeremy's band could be a wedding ring from one of his parents???? Or maybe it's just his "look". Just a thought.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3072543;
    Jesse - full on facial expression

Does it look like Jesse got a haircut? His hair looks shorter than the 4/3 RC.

FORT Fanatic

I am working on my next video. But looking for two sc from last night if they exhist. DeAnna, Jason and Ty walking from the park, swinging Ty. Backs towards the cameras.

Ty in the house pointing up to the sky.

Thanks if anyone can help me.

New theory on the Jeremy/DeAnna tearful goodbye SC. Someone posted at Jokers that there was a family emergency and someone had to leave. Could it be that DeAnna had a family emergency and had to fly back to GA just before the Meet the family dates? Jeremy comforted her by the car as she was heading out. That would explain him back in Dallas on the dates circulating. Then he would have flown back out from Dallas to GA for the meet the family. I really believe Jason leaves this Monday. We know how Fleiss likes to color coordinate. DeAnna, Jeremy and Jesse all have blue on while Jason is sticking out like a sore thumb in his green shirt. Doesn't make for a good picture.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3085654;
    New theory on the Jeremy/DeAnna tearful goodbye SC. Someone posted at Jokers that there was a family emergency and someone had to leave. Could it be that DeAnna had a family emergency and had to fly back to GA just before the Meet the family dates? Jeremy comforted her by the car as she was heading out. That would explain him back in Dallas on the dates circulating. Then he would have flown back out from Dallas to GA for the meet the family. I really believe Jason leaves this Monday. We know how Fleiss likes to color coordinate. DeAnna, Jeremy and Jesse all have blue on while Jason is sticking out like a sore thumb in his green shirt. Doesn't make for a good picture.
    Oookay...but then I'm confused at the pictures we have seen of the partying with the guys that attended the MTA. Jeremy was clearly among that group of guys.

Jeremy is cut on Monday. It is confirmed with the pics of him with the other Bachelorette 4 bachelors and former Bachelorettes at some get together. Jeremy can't say anything. That's why he has to be coy about travelling. He can't just tell his friend that he didn't get picked.

There is a cap of DeAnna being twirled around by Jason in an outfit that doesn't match the outfits for the jeep/kayak date. It's for the LCD.

FORT Fan

First off I am becoming an addict! I hate suprises! I ws doing a little work. My husband cannot wait for the next 10 days to pass...poor thing. I am not sure if I have this on the right thread or not, so feel free to move it if necessary.

I went back and rewatched D HTD with Jason to see for myself the yellow tank top in question. I am sure the ladies have it down in the transcript D's exact words but it is something along these lines.

They show D and J saying good-bye to Ty. She explains how it broke her heart...we see a PI in the outfit she was wearing all day. Then is shows J again with Ty.

The VO begins and she says something like this, "I understand that he had to leave the most important thing in his life to put his heart on the line. He gave me the chance to fall in love that is a big thing. It made me realize that I could see myself spend the rest of my life with this person."

You will notice the yellow tank and tropical looking curtains as well as a beautiful sun kissed face.

IMO this is not from the FD rather the LCD. In the TV guide description, "Island activities include a seaplane ride and scuba diving near sharks.." (I also looked up images of seaplanes.) When she and Jason are hugging and she is wearing the yellow tank - that is the boat. She and Jason go scuba diving.

For the FD they both are wearing black tops and in the LCD pictures J has on a blue/gray top and D yellow tank.

No-I realize it does not solve the mystery, but it helps to put D's thoughts into perspective.