Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 948

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

  1. #871
    FORT Fan suza19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Way Down South
    Posts
    391

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    LOL, you guys are JUST too quick for me
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

  2. #872

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by suza19;3072514;
    LOL, you guys are JUST too quick for me
    Thanks for making it clearer for us. I see her bathing suit in the green screencap that I haven't seen before

  3. #873
    FORT Fanatic Larel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    708

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3072501;
    That's what I was saying, but letting the caps speak for themselves. I guess I should have been more clear. Unless I'm misunderstanding that you misunderstood me...lol.

    /time for bed


    Yeah I know & you did it well, I just wanted to give my 2 cents!!

  4. #874
    FORT Fogey dodie430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3072517;
    Yeah I know & you did it well, I just wanted to give my 2 cents!!
    lol... cool. I just thought that maybe you thought that I thought they were the same shorts.

    Okay now it's really time for bed..

    Peace
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

  5. #875
    FORT Fan suza19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Way Down South
    Posts
    391

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3072515;
    Thanks for making it clearer for us. I see her bathing suit in the green screencap that I haven't seen before
    LOL I thought I would go with the green theme
    Yeah it does highlight her bathing suit, its amazing what you can see when you play around with a picture.
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

  6. #876
    FORT Fogey zen4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Here and Now
    Posts
    1,901

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    [QUOTE=Shannonm93;3072496;]
    Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3072460;

    Unfortunately these look to be different shorts than what Jason has on, so I don't think this is Jason. In the original sc it looks like the shorts have multiple black lines. Jason's shorts only seem to have one black line.

    Hehe, I don't know how Jason ended being mentioned in my post (the quotes got mixed up somewhere,lol). I agree, I'm 100% positive that the beach SC is Jeremy .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

  7. #877
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,348

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3072495;
    Jeremy in the 1st SC!

    Jason in the 2nd SC!

    The shorts are similar but they are different because the ones Jeremy has on have more stripes than Jason's!

    Dear god now we will be analyzing swim trunks for a week!!
    I agree, the silhouette screencaps are all Jeremy. Sleuthers with far more patience than I figured out who went on these fantasy dates weeks ago. We have seen nothing to suggest that there are four fantasy dates, which is really the only way I can see Graham making it to the Bahamas..

    We see Jeremy


    Jason - full on facial expression


    Jesse - full on facial expression


    Unless there's a fourth fantasy date, which is exceedingly unlikely, since we know she sends someone home on the next episode, I don't know how Graham could possibly be in any of these caps? I can see how at a certain angle you might think it's him, but IMO the evidence we have doesn't support that...

  8. #878
    FORT Fan nuthinsayzluvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    travelocity
    Posts
    235

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3072543;
    I agree, the silhouette screencaps are all Jeremy. Sleuthers with far more patience than I figured out who went on these fantasy dates weeks ago. We have seen nothing to suggest that there are four fantasy dates, which is really the only way I can see Graham making it to the Bahamas..

    We see Jeremy


    Jason - full on facial expression


    Jesse - full on facial expression


    Unless there's a fourth fantasy date, which is exceedingly unlikely, since we know she sends someone home on the next episode, I don't know how Graham could possibly be in any of these caps? I can see how at a certain angle you might think it's him, but IMO the evidence we have doesn't support that...
    let the evidence speak for itself

    G has the Alfalfa hair goin on

  9. #879
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinsayzluvin;3073236;
    let the evidence speak for itself

    G has the Alfalfa hair goin on

    ?????G has the ....???? That SC is of Jesse.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #880
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,938

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    The top photo of De and Jeremy (?) on this page, does anyone see a band on the middle finger on the left hand of Jeremy (?)? Does Jeremy wear bands on his fingers? I thought that was only Graham and Jesse. OR, am I seeing things?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.