Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor;3072313;
    That is not the same "exact" picture. What did you do to make it look like that? Again, I am not as good with pictures, but some of you are...if you would just pull up a screen shot of D and G and D and J and look at their height difference even better two sc's with them kissing side by side, it does not look like J. Sorry, just my analysis. I do NOT think G is on the jet ski, but I think he might be the black shirt in the jeep. Black is a popular color. Why would only one bachelor be allowed to wear it????? not logical. I get the sc's tell everyone different than what I am bringing up, but..

True that is not the exact same picture, I have not seen that one before & his face is away from her's & it looks like his hair is a little different so I agree that maybe something was done to this one!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor;3071685;
    http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...ndJeremy12.jpg
    This is the picture I keep talking about ....not the boat one.
    Any chance this pic was taken on the first 1:1 date with Graham, they were at a beach that evening. Maybe it was a shot that they used 'cos it looked good. The guy is very tall compared to Deanna, the face seems longer to be Jeremy and even the physique seems more lanky like Graham. Plus Graham wear very long shorts in past epis.

I'm LOL. I didn't do anything to the SC. It's one of many, in the same sequence. They were captured by Dreamer. I'd say the one I posted precedes the kiss .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Best to see that SC in action - in the sequence it was taken in...................... then it is alot move obvious
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor;3072313;
    That is not the same "exact" picture. What did you do to make it look like that? Again, I am not as good with pictures, but some of you are...if you would just pull up a screen shot of D and G and D and J and look at their height difference even better two sc's with them kissing side by side, it does not look like J. Sorry, just my analysis. I do NOT think G is on the jet ski, but I think he might be the black shirt in the jeep. Black is a popular color. Why would only one bachelor be allowed to wear it????? not logical. I get the sc's tell everyone different than what I am bringing up, but..
    The guy in the water and on the jet ski is the SAME guy! They are wearing the same thing and so is DeAnna!

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3072411;
    The guy in the water and on the jet ski is the SAME guy! They are wearing the same thing and so is DeAnna!

Yes & that guy is Jeremy!!!!!!!

Here is the sequence Capegal , courtesy of Dreamer

"I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

[QUOTE=zen4;3072436;]Here is the sequence Capegal , courtesy of Dreamer

I think this is Jason, if you go back and look at the beginning of hte show where they show Jason running down the street in his neighborhood he has on these exact same shorts/ trunks....their black and white and stripped just as these in this pic, so i think this is definitely Jason

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3072436;
    Here is the sequence Capegal , courtesy of Dreamer

I think this is Jason, if you go back and look at the beginning of hte show where they show Jason running down the street in his neighborhood he has on these exact same shorts/ trunks....their black and white and stripped just as these in this pic, so i think this is definitely Jason
    That cannot be Jason. Jason gets the kayak/jeep FD while Jeremy gets the jet ski/on beach FD. And Jesse gets the horseback riding date.

If you'll notice DeAnna and Jeremy are wearing the same exact thing in both screencaps~ And we know Jason gets the kayak/jeep so this has to be Jeremy. This just screams Jeremy to me! He always bends forward like that too!