Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;3029755;
    To compare:

I definitely think that looks like Jeremy.

Did anyone notice how long De's hair is in that Jesse pic? Did she get extensions? Her hair is not that long when she has it down.
    Just noticed someone else saw this as well..

Can someone help me disprove that there is no black band around the wrist of the guy in this pic?I think my eyes are playing tricks on me!
    It does look like a dark band,same body type as our F4 guy...it could not be though..right?

And before we say it is a white band,it would show up white when lightened..
    like the other white in the pic,also the suit is darker like Grahams in the lightened pic....
    .it can't be Graham ,but it does look to be the same dark band..and he is the only one to wear it because of its meaning..so it isn't one they all have ,just him..

I think I am seeing things,right?
    I was just starting to deal with him leaving at F4

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3031586;
    Just noticed someone else saw this as well..

Can someone help me disprove that there is no black band around the wrist of the guy in this pic?I think my eyes are playing tricks on me!
    It does look like a dark band,same body type as our F4 guy...it could not be though..right?

And before we say it is a white band,it would show up white when lightened..
    like the other white in the pic,also the suit is darker like Grahams in the lightened pic....
    .it can't be Graham ,but it does look to be the same dark band..and he is the only one to wear it because of its meaning..so it isn't one they all have ,just him..

I think I am seeing things,right?
    I was just starting to deal with him leaving at F4
    I've had the feeling for sometime that we could see 4 FDs like Byron's Season. I'm not so sure that Graham was home when he logged in to his Myspace page. It could all be part of a SURPRISE FRC, also we now know that there is going to be a DeAnna Tells All show. It's very possible that DeAnna tell us that there will be a "twist" with the FDs. Oh well I know that it's wishful thinking, but it makes a lot sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3031700;
    I've had the feeling for sometime that we could see 4 FDs like Byron's Season. I'm not so sure that Graham was home when he logged in to his Myspace page. It could all be part of a SURPRISE FRC, also we now know that there is going to be a DeAnna Tells All show. It's very possible that DeAnna tell us that there will be a "twist" with the FDs. Oh well I know that it's wishful thinking, but it makes a lot sense to me.
    The hair does not match Jesse,too short and I do see a black band,which could only be one guy because of why he wears it?Very confusing..the whole Deanna tells al is odd..really..

I believe the hair looks short because of a hat. Like Jesse wears all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette;3031723;
    But would he be wearing a hat on a boat in motion that is going pretty fast? Maybe its a guy thing, but the last time I tried that we had to go back and fish my hat out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette;3031723;
    Graham wears a hat backwards.so do lots of the guys..what about the dark wrist thing..he is the only one that does the dark one..some basketball thing..

After watching last night...there was a point where Jesse has sunglasses on his head holding his hair out of the way. This could also be the case of the guy on the horse. Jesse could have his sunglasses on his head making his hair look like it does. Just a thought.

Anyone notice how she had to almost make Graham kiss her. It was like he didn't want to at all. Very weird.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

In last night's episode there was a PI with Jason that was shown just after his phone conversation with Ty when the rest of the guys and Deanna were at the dude ranch and the background looked different (plus Jason had on a different shirt (like a black v-neck sweater with a white t-shirt underneath) and looked very tan) - wondering if this was down in the Bahamas?? If we could get a screencap of that, that would be wonderful! Thanks!

Oh and also, there is another screenshot of what was first labeled as JEremy and he is hugging Deanna and he is in a black t-shirt with a water backdrop - a few people were wondering could this possibly be Jason? It just doesn't really look like Jeremy, plus who we assume to be Jason had on the black t-shirt during the kayak trip/jeepride. Thanks again!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3036046;

Oh and also, there is another screenshot of what was first labeled as JEremy and he is hugging Deanna and he is in a black t-shirt with a water backdrop - a few people were wondering could this possibly be Jason? It just doesn't really look like Jeremy, plus who we assume to be Jason had on the black t-shirt during the kayak trip/jeepride. Thanks again!
    I have been wondering this as well. I love the picture regardless of whether it's Jeremy or Jason though. DeAnna is sooo incredibly happy/excited in that picture. The Jeremy fan that I am hopes that it's him, but I'm cool either way.