Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette;3030646;
    In the picture in #34 that has been lightened, I believe it is definitely Jesse. Here's why...He looks to have a tan hat on backwards the way Jesse wears his hats. Look very closely. You can see the hat going around his head. Thus making it look like a shorter haircut or wet hair. My bets are on Jesse. BTW, hello I am new here and this is my first post.

Welcome Ruby! And another great speculation. I can see where there is a possibility of it being Jesse.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette;3030646;
    In the picture in #34 that has been lightened, I believe it is definitely Jesse. Here's why...He looks to have a tan hat on backwards the way Jesse wears his hats. Look very closely. You can see the hat going around his head. Thus making it look like a shorter haircut or wet hair. My bets are on Jesse. BTW, hello I am new here and this is my first post.
    Very good on that. I have to concede that that could be a hat and making that Jesse. Great job!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BluIsDixie;3030699;
    Welcome Ruby! And another great speculation. I can see where there is a possibility of it being Jesse.
    Welcome Ruby!

I'm with Lynn, I think its Jesse cause of how the arms match. The upper bicep in both pics looks the same to me.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3029246;
    Jeremy leaving at F3:

Does the F3 take place during the day? I thought it took place at night and only the F2 takes place during daylight hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3030793;
    Does the F3 take place during the day? I thought it took place at night and only the F2 takes place during daylight hours?
    Yep ~ the F3 rose ceremony almost always takes place during the day. It did last season, the season before that and the season before that.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3030799;
    Yep ~ the F3 rose ceremony almost always takes place during the day. It did last season, the season before that and the season before that.
    Thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3029315;
    Gold Rock Beach-Bahamas: I didn't make this find; only posting what another poster found.

DeAnna and Jeremy:

I know you guys are all about this being Jeremy, but are we 100% certain it cannot be Graham? To me the build looks like Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3031164;
    I know you guys are all about this being Jeremy, but are we 100&#37; certain it cannot be Graham? To me the build looks like Graham.
    Well we have this cap of Jeremy (the hairline matches) and DeAnna hugging and it takes place in the Bahamas so he must make it to the final 3.

Sorry it's so small.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;3029764;
    Wanted to add that in that lightened up pic on the boat, you can see a black band on his right wrist, and obviously a watch. I really think Fleiss is messing with us more and more. All the shirts that are the same colors. I think, knowing that they come here and see what we sleuth out, they decided to give all the guys a watch for the left hand and bands to wear on the right.
    The only one who wears a black band (somethig to do with a book he read)is graham and it is thought he leaves at F4..

Jesse's hair here looks much more like the horse pic with the wind blowing it, FYI
    Attached Images Attached Images