Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3057431;
    Regarding the Shayne edit... there were quite a few here "tricked" by Fleiss as they were certain that Amanda had to be F1 from her edit.

I was never convinced that last season wasn't a set-up, but I could tell that Matt was smitten with his little monkey Shayne and that Amanda was never going to be F1 because she was practically non-existent in the edit.

Hi All! Been lurking for awhile, but couldn't keep quiet any longer...oh the pull of the boards!! I had some comments on the SC with Dee hugging Jeremy (possible F3 goodbye). Not sure if I am way off base here, as I am new at all this, but I thought I would try. My thoughts are in bold below...

Besides the fact that they are clearly standing next to a soft top (i.e: convertible use on Sinatra date) I don't see this as clearly as y'all. I can't see any definable stitching - maybe I need to enlarge the pic somehow??? Anyway, my DH has a classic convertible. The back edge of the softtop is more rigid and less round. Most other classics I have seen this is also true - they didn't have the technology back then to make such smooth curves on the top. Put another way, at that back corner junction, there would be a rod under the top that helped the top close and open, which would make the top look like a pointy corner rather than a smooth one. Don't know what make this classic is (my DH would shoot me!), so maybe it's the exception. JMO! More on the car below

Jeremy is also wearing the exact same shirt in that hug as he did on the Sinatra date (not just white, but white on white stripes. You can see this in the SC of J breaking down on the lawn). He wore this shirt in the second cocktail party where he first kissed Dee - you can clearly see the stripes. I imagine he wears it a lot.

If they were going deep and sharing with each other some of the raw, buried pain that goes with opening up about the deaths of one's parents. I would kind of think they would have shown some snipit of this in the previews of this week

6) They go back to the hotel where we see the tearful good bye next to the car (daylight a little brighter by now, as compared to the SC of D crying with tissue). Emotions still high after a draiining and sleepless night. Another possibility for this SC is them hugging next to the car BEFORE they head home (although I'd have to look further at more SCs to see if the background indicates the Sinatra house, or the hotel in PS). Some other poster (sorry I can't remember who to credit properly) mentioned that the Sinatra house is a private guest house available for rent at the same hotel they are all staying at in Palm Springs...if so, why would they be getting back in the convertible to go to the other side of the hotel? JMHO

Other thoughts about this:
    Someone thought the pic with Dee dabbing with tissue is same as Sinatra Date, but I don't think so : In that pic she has round earings and a very thin white spaghetti strap under the flower shawl. In the pool with Jer at Sinatra house she has long thin earings. Her dress also has wider straps. AND, I would seriously question her fashion sense if she covered up that dress with gold/silver bold pattern with that shawl covered with dainty red flowers

About the car: based on the corner we are seeing, that would have to be the back left corner of the car. They are standing behind it, as you can clearly see the bend of the corner. If this was the corner of the car, as opposed to the open door of the car, I would think they would appear further back from the car, because they would have to standing beyond the trunk, just from the angle of it. But, I think I can see their shadows on the corner, and the only way I think that can happen is that it is an open door. Otherwise, how could they be so close to the car? If they were standing beside the car, you would see more of the length of the car. If they are indeed standing next to an open door, than it is definitely NOT a convertible, because the window would not have fabric on top of it when the door is open.

Hard to explain all of this without pics, but hope you can visualize. I would love to hear your thoughts on all this...feel free to tell me I am full of c*#@ - I am new to all of this!!!

By the way, I like the idea that the pics of Jer upset are from when he is back with the guys and they are prying or teasing. You know how Fleiss likes to inject inconsequential scenes into intros. OR....maybe in keeping with Dee's track record of not leading guys on, maybe she does not offer him the fantasy suite card and he is upset because it spells his upcoming doom?

thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by nasa214;3057163;
    I'm seeing much to indicate that the SCs of the hug next to the car, DeAnna crying with tissue, Jeremy breaking down on the lawn ARE all part of the Sinatra date. Besides the fact that they are clearly standing next to a soft top (i.e: convertible use on Sinatra date), Jeremy is also wearing the exact same shirt in that hug as he did on the Sinatra date (not just white, but white on white stripes. You can see this in the SC of J breaking down on the lawn). Also wering white shirt in the SC of DeAnna crying with tissue. As far as never letting couples stay together overnight before the FD, we've seen many "firsts" with DeAnna this time. I'm not suggesting it was planned to let them stay together for the night, I'm suggesting that it was allowed because of the emotional circumstances that unfolded as the night progressed. The producers would have to be pretty cold hearted to interfere with DeAnna and Jeremy, if they were going deep and sharing with each other some of the raw, buried pain that goes with opening up about the deaths of one's parents. The daylight in DeAnna's crying SC isn't as bright as the daylight in the hug SC, which leads me to the following timeline:

1) Pick up Jeremy in Convertible

2) Date at Sinatra house

3) Dinner, dancing, romance

4) Sometime during the evening, conversation goes deep and they begin to share some of the raw painful moments of their lives.

5) The discussion becomes very emotional, as evidenced by the SCs of Jeremy breaking down and DeAnna crying with tissue. This discusion wasn't planned or scripted, and resulted in some very real and painful moments. The producers let them go on as long as neccessary, resulting in them staying together till dawn, as they continued talking. (NOT sleeping together).

6) They go back to the hotel where we see the tearful good bye next to the car (daylight a little brighter by now, as compared to the SC of D crying with tissue). Emotions still high after a draiining and sleepless night. Another possibility for this SC is them hugging next to the car BEFORE they head home (although I'd have to look further at more SCs to see if the background indicates the Sinatra house, or the hotel in PS).

I KNOW that Jeremy isn't going home after the Sinatra date, because we have other SCs of him after that, so sending him home in the convertible makes no sense to me. And again, he's wearing the same shirt he wore for Sinatra date.

Nope I cannot see them staying through the night, I am certain they don't!

I really believe more & more that the hug she is giving Jeremy in daylight is saying goodbye because the LOOK ON HER FACE screams "I am so sorry to have hurt you" she looks pained & that can only come from an emotional goodbye because as much as she liked him she was not falling in love with him!

Plus I now think that the SC's of Jeremy outside at night with a tissue happen when Dee is not even around!
    I have this feeling the date goes well & they bond & share such a lovely evening that he comes back & during his "INTERVIEW" with the camera where they talk to "US" about how they are feeling he breaks down because he admits he is starting to fall in love with Deanna & it overwhelms him!
    So they show him walking away from the camera & crying but this happens after he has left Dee & returned to the house outside somewhere before he goes into the other guy's!

This will be why the Final 3 cut of Jeremy is so upsetting for Dee & she is crying with the kleenex in her hand wiping her eye & is wearing a flowery white top which you see in that SC & she will walk him to the car & give him the hug saying goodbye like we see in the pic!

Why is it so hard to think Jeremy wears a white collered shirt more than once, I assume he has at least a couple nice white shirts that he brought with him & that would make sense to wear in the Bahamas at the RC ceremony, too hot to wear a formal jacket & I bet all 3 guy's do not wear a tie & jacket to that RC anyway!
    Last edited by Larel; 06-14-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3057467;
    Hi All! Been lurking for awhile, but couldn't keep quiet any longer...oh the pull of the boards!! I had some comments on the SC with Dee hugging Jeremy (possible F3 goodbye). Not sure if I am way off base here, as I am new at all this, but I thought I would try. My thoughts are in bold below...

Besides the fact that they are clearly standing next to a soft top (i.e: convertible use on Sinatra date) I don't see this as clearly as y'all. I can't see any definable stitching - maybe I need to enlarge the pic somehow??? Anyway, my DH has a classic convertible. The back edge of the softtop is more rigid and less round. Most other classics I have seen this is also true - they didn't have the technology back then to make such smooth curves on the top. Put another way, at that back corner junction, there would be a rod under the top that helped the top close and open, which would make the top look like a pointy corner rather than a smooth one. Don't know what make this classic is (my DH would shoot me!), so maybe it's the exception. JMO! More on the car below

Jeremy is also wearing the exact same shirt in that hug as he did on the Sinatra date (not just white, but white on white stripes. You can see this in the SC of J breaking down on the lawn). He wore this shirt in the second cocktail party where he first kissed Dee - you can clearly see the stripes. I imagine he wears it a lot.

If they were going deep and sharing with each other some of the raw, buried pain that goes with opening up about the deaths of one's parents. I would kind of think they would have shown some snipit of this in the previews of this week

6) They go back to the hotel where we see the tearful good bye next to the car (daylight a little brighter by now, as compared to the SC of D crying with tissue). Emotions still high after a draiining and sleepless night. Another possibility for this SC is them hugging next to the car BEFORE they head home (although I'd have to look further at more SCs to see if the background indicates the Sinatra house, or the hotel in PS). Some other poster (sorry I can't remember who to credit properly) mentioned that the Sinatra house is a private guest house available for rent at the same hotel they are all staying at in Palm Springs...if so, why would they be getting back in the convertible to go to the other side of the hotel? JMHO

Other thoughts about this:
    Someone thought the pic with Dee dabbing with tissue is same as Sinatra Date, but I don't think so : In that pic she has round earings and a very thin white spaghetti strap under the flower shawl. In the pool with Jer at Sinatra house she has long thin earings. Her dress also has wider straps. AND, I would seriously question her fashion sense if she covered up that dress with gold/silver bold pattern with that shawl covered with dainty red flowers

About the car: based on the corner we are seeing, that would have to be the back left corner of the car. They are standing behind it, as you can clearly see the bend of the corner. If this was the corner of the car, as opposed to the open door of the car, I would think they would appear further back from the car, because they would have to standing beyond the trunk, just from the angle of it. But, I think I can see their shadows on the corner, and the only way I think that can happen is that it is an open door. Otherwise, how could they be so close to the car? If they were standing beside the car, you would see more of the length of the car. If they are indeed standing next to an open door, than it is definitely NOT a convertible, because the window would not have fabric on top of it when the door is open.

Hard to explain all of this without pics, but hope you can visualize. I would love to hear your thoughts on all this...feel free to tell me I am full of c*#@ - I am new to all of this!!!

By the way, I like the idea that the pics of Jer upset are from when he is back with the guys and they are prying or teasing. You know how Fleiss likes to inject inconsequential scenes into intros. OR....maybe in keeping with Dee's track record of not leading guys on, maybe she does not offer him the fantasy suite card and he is upset because it spells his upcoming doom?

thanks for reading!

SORRY ALL - this was my first post, so I don't know what I did wrong. I thought this would show up in blue and state at the top "Originally posted by nasa214", but it didn't. To clear up any confusion, the stuff NOT in bold was posted by nasa214 and the stuff in bold is my response. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3057529;
    SORRY ALL - this was my first post, so I don't know what I did wrong. I thought this would show up in blue and state at the top "Originally posted by nasa214", but it didn't. To clear up any confusion, the stuff NOT in bold was posted by nasa214 and the stuff in bold is my response. Sorry
    No worries, as a lot of people do exactly what you just did. No explanation needed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3057529;
    rootingforlove

I enjoyed reading your post and agree with it 100%! No matter how hard I try, I can't see anything but an opened door in that SC. I cannot see a "convertible top" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3057531;
    rootingforlove

I enjoyed reading your post and agree with it 100%! No matter how hard I try, I can't see anything but an opened door in that SC. I cannot see a "convertible top" at all.

I see exactly what it is the white limo door somebody posted a comparison with Shayne getting into the limo to go to FRC but for the life me i can't find it now and not even sure of what thread it was on but you can clearly see that it is a white limo door .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3057231;
    Copperdawn - I thought Fred's interview with regard to the time in the mansion was iteresting too. It also seems to back up what Jeremy and Dee talked about after he had been at the mansion - not talking a lot. So, the bolded part makes you wonder. I also thought Jesse's comment about Jason having to bribe someone to walk her into the party was interesting. Were the guys told not to go to Dee's room and did Jason just ignore this, or was he allowed/encouraged to go pick her up? Again, this leads me to think that if Dee was really adamant that Graham was her F1, TPTB would have done lots of behind the scenes stuff (and they probably did, but it either didn't work, or he was never going to be her F1) to get Graham and Dee together. I mean, they allowed Ian to comfort Mer and talk her into the last date with Matt, so I would think that they might have allowed Dee to give Graham some kind of insurance that he was the one if he was having so much trouble dealing with her and the other guys. I think we would also see Dee really pulling back form the other guys - but not so much of this is seen.

I have alwyas thought the real finishing order was supposed to have Graham as F2, if Jason was F1 - really setting up a Charlie Ryan final. I think Jesse might have been pegged as F4 and Jeremy F3. With Graham leaving at F4, Jesse moved into the F2 slot - hence the softening we are starting to see in his edit. I think we will start to see more physical interaction between he and Dee in the coming episodes.

This whole discussion is reminding me of the fun thread where one of our sleuthers had gotten word that it had been arranged where "somebody" had gotten special time in the mansion. We couldn't get her to tell us who, so she drew a picture ( which I laughingly said wasn't conclusive). I asked her if this "special time" helped this person get past F4 . It took her a while to answer me directly , but when she did, the answer to my question was "no". The special person was Graham. Now, I am putting it all together, and I see that even though Jeremy didn't get to see much of her because of dates and media appearances, the producers "arranged special time" for Graham to have with DeAnna when he was at the mansion.

To me, that is significant. The producers made an effort to work with him to get past the communication problem. Obviously, Graham was initially very important to DeAnna, but it is just as obvious as the process continued that the communication and the relationship continued to break down inspite of even the help that the producers might have given.

It is of course pure speculation, but I can see where many could see that the original idea might have been an F2 between Graham/Jason, and I would not bet money by the end on whom she would eventually pick as it looks like it might very well have paralleled the Trista/ Charlie/Ryan series where she went from the hot obsession with Charlie to ending up emotionally with the good-looking but less suave Ryan.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3057637;
    This whole discussion is reminding me of the fun thread where one of our sleuthers had gotten word that it had been arranged where "somebody" had gotten special time in the mansion. We couldn't get her to tell us who, so she drew a picture ( which I laughingly said wasn't conclusive). I asked her if this "special time" helped this person get past F4 . It took her a while to answer me directly , but when she did, the answer to my question was "no". The special person was Graham. Now, I am putting it all together, and I see that even though Jeremy didn't get to see much of her because of dates and media appearances, the producers "arranged special time" for Graham to have with DeAnna when he was at the mansion.

To me, that is significant. The producers made an effort to work with him to get past the communication problem. Obviously, Graham was initially very important to DeAnna, but it is just as obvious as the process continued that the communication and the relationship continued to break down inspite of even the help that the producers might have given.

It is of course pure speculation, but I can see where many could see that the original idea might have been an F2 between Graham/Jason, and I would not bet money by the end on whom she would eventually pick as it looks like it might very well have paralleled the Trista/ Charlie/Ryan series where she went from the hot obsession with Charlie to ending up emotionally with the good-looking but less suave Ryan.
    Thanks for posting that about Graham, Bloomers ... that's good (and interesting) to know, because I have seen several posters bring up the subject of wondering why he didn't get more time with her ... and now it turns out he did. Thanks again!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Actually, at this point it is quite normal for a lot of the screentime to be given to the F3/4. It is usually during the F6 or HTD that we really see a swing in how the show portrays the F1/F2.

And, many of us have seen a blossoming story between Jason and Deanna. Having gone back and rewatched some of the past seasons on the VH1 marathon, knowing who F1 is gives me, as a viewer a whole different perspective on the show and I do pick up on things I didn't prior to finding FORT.

I think them showing Twilley talk about the tortoise/hare "parable" was a very metaphoric clip. Slow and steady wins the race, and Jason is slow and steady. He is moving at a pace that allows Deanna to be comfortable and actually develop a real relationship.

Okay, I have to say that calling the tortoise and the hare a "parable" is one of my all time favorite Bach/ette sayings. I'll remember Twilley for that - if nothing else! Having said that, GO Jason, my little tortoise!