Page 53 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3057351;
    If there really was a growing love story with Jason & Dee, you'd think they'd show some of it by now. Jesse as a f2 is getting more of a friend edit. They don't usually spend nearly this much time with the f4 person as they are this season. It's all kind of topsy turvy.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3057374;
    That's what I've been saying, They're spending a lot of air time on a F4 which is not normal.
    Actually, at this point it is quite normal for a lot of the screentime to be given to the F3/4. It is usually during the F6 or HTD that we really see a swing in how the show portrays the F1/F2.

And, many of us have seen a blossoming story between Jason and Deanna. Having gone back and rewatched some of the past seasons on the VH1 marathon, knowing who F1 is gives me, as a viewer a whole different perspective on the show and I do pick up on things I didn't prior to finding FORT.

I think them showing Twilley talk about the tortoise/hare "parable" was a very metaphoric clip. Slow and steady wins the race, and Jason is slow and steady. He is moving at a pace that allows Deanna to be comfortable and actually develop a real relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3057374;
    That's what I've been saying, They're spending a lot of air time on a F4 which is not normal.
    pbmax - No it isn't normal, but quite a bit of what we have seen has not been what I would call good airtime. Of the 3 1-1 dates we have seen, the editing of Graham's made it seem very uncomfortable in many places, we have not had a lot of conversations of the what do you like to eat, what kind of music do you listen to type (which you have had with Jason and even with Jesse) and in this last episode Dee and Graham basically had a fight. I don't remember any F1 edit having this. I watch with two older adults who are unspoiled and my stepmom sees the attraction between them but says it will never work, while my dad doesn't get Graham at all and thinks he needs to man up. Based on the edit thus far, even if Graham stayed around, I would think he was F2 at best. The only way this makes sense to me is if Dee doesn't pick or chooses to date Jason or Jesse and Graham in the real world, but posters I trust seem to all be saying she does choose. Now, if the relationship is over, then the edit would also make some sense, but we have not substantiated evidence of this, either.

ETA: The above posts also are great explanations of what I really think is happening, as well. They have to so Graham because he is such a contrast to Jason and part of this whole process is Dee falling in love with someone who is completely different that her norm (ala ex-boy friend who is very like Graham, Brad - ditto and Graham)
    Last edited by MissMilano; 06-14-2008 at 05:53 PM. Reason: add thoughts

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3057384;
    Actually, at this point it is quite normal for a lot of the screentime to be given to the F3/4. It is usually during the F6 or HTD that we really see a swing in how the show portrays the F1/F2.

And, many of us have seen a blossoming story between Jason and Deanna. Having gone back and rewatched some of the past seasons on the VH1 marathon, knowing who F1 is gives me, as a viewer a whole different perspective on the show and I do pick up on things I didn't prior to finding FORT.

I think them showing Twilley talk about the tortoise/hare "parable" was a very metaphoric clip. Slow and steady wins the race, and Jason is slow and steady. He is moving at a pace that allows Deanna to be comfortable and actually develop a real relationship.
    You know, Just Sayin, its kind of funny that you say this, because in another post (probably a week or two back) I made this type of comparison, but what I did was compare it to a horse race. Think about it ... when you watch a horse race ... usually one horse gets off to a really quick lead, but then most of the time they lose that lead and end up not winning the race. That's the way I see this right now. If I can find the post, I'll post it here.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3057389;
    You know, Just Sayin, its kind of funny that you say this, because in another post (probably a week or two back) I made this type of comparison, but what I did was compare it to a horse race. Think about it ... when you watch a horse race ... usually one horse gets off to a really quick lead, but then most of the time they lose that lead and end up not winning the race. That's the way I see this right now. If I can find the post, I'll post it here.
    Ahhh ... here it is ... Body, Lip and Facial Communication - Bachelorette 4 **SPOILERS**
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3057389;
    You know what they say about great minds Shannonm93!

I think the horse race comparison is a good one. Also, TPTB have never had the F1 start off strong in the early episodes (Jeremy/Graham). Although in the early days it was more difficult to see, they have always "built up" the relationship throughout the season. They have enough footage they can create pretty much whichever storyline they choose to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3057386;
    pbmax - No it isn't normal, but quite a bit of what we have seen has not been what I would call good airtime. Of the 3 1-1 dates we have seen, the editing of Graham's made it seem very uncomfortable in many places, we have not had a lot of conversations of the what do you like to eat, what kind of music do you listen to type (which you have had with Jason and even with Jesse) and in this last episode Dee and Graham basically had a fight. I don't remember any F1 edit having this. I watch with two older adults who are unspoiled and my stepmom sees the attraction between them but says it will never work, while my dad doesn't get Graham at all and thinks he needs to man up. Based on the edit thus far, even if Graham stayed around, I would think he was F2 at best. The only way this makes sense to me is if Dee doesn't pick or chooses to date Jason or Jesse and Graham in the real world, but posters I trust seem to all be saying she does choose. Now, if the relationship is over, then the edit would also make some sense, but we have not substantiated evidence of this, either.

ETA: The above posts also are great explanations of what I really think is happening, as well. They have to so Graham because he is such a contrast to Jason and part of this whole process is Dee falling in love with someone who is completely different that her norm (ala ex-boy friend who is very like Graham, Brad - ditto and Graham)
    We had it right out the gate with Matt and Shayne, and Jen and Jerry was the same way Dee and Graham are.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3057414;
    We had it right out the gate with Matt and Shayne, and Jen and Jerry was the same way Dee and Graham are.
    I don't remember much of the Jen and Jerry edit as I hated that season, so I don't know exactly how that one was. But, after the initial "spat" Shayne threw at Vegas, there really wasn't much disagreement shown between them. We heard both expressing doubts in PI's, as we always do, but in their face-to-face exchanges it was always cutsey, love dovey stuff - if I remember correctly.

Maybe more expert sleuthers/fans can weigh in on this? I just don't remember any F1 being shown having as many tense, argument-like moments, much less refusing to kiss the Bach/ette.

Bathing"Not Quite"Beauty Copperdawn's Avatar

I have alwyas thought the real finishing order was supposed to have Graham as F2, if Jason was F1 - really setting up a Charlie Ryan final. I think Jesse might have been pegged as F4 and Jeremy F3. With Graham leaving at F4, Jesse moved into the F2 slot - hence the softening we are starting to see in his edit. I think we will start to see more physical interaction between he and Dee in the coming episodes.

That order seems very plausible, and very much like the Charlie/Ryan edit. Unfortunately, Graham doesn't seem to want to cooperate, does he? I'm going to go out on a limb and say Graham hurt himself the most when he refused to kiss Deanna. His reasoning might seem noble and even understandable, but the bottom line remains, he left the girl out there, hanging, on national TV. Talk about embarrassing. Yikes! My guess is she moved from hurt to embarassed to mad. Sure by RC, she's kissing him but is the heat as strong as before? Hard to say.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3057420;
    I don't remember much of the Jen and Jerry edit as I hated that season, so I don't know exactly how that one was. But, after the initial "spat" Shayne threw at Vegas, there really wasn't much disagreement shown between them. We heard both expressing doubts in PI's, as we always do, but in their face-to-face exchanges it was always cutsey, love dovey stuff - if I remember correctly.

Maybe more expert sleuthers/fans can weigh in on this? I just don't remember any F1 being shown having as many tense, argument-like moments, much less refusing to kiss the Bach/ette.
    I have put a mental block on Jen's season, but I do seem to remember him getting a somewhat similar edit to Graham... very intense physical attraction with a difficulty communicating. But, I don't recall there being any flat out arguments between J/J as there have been between G/D.

Also, Jen's season was just weird all around. She was flat out rude to the bachelors on her show, she played to the camera, and she was extremely snotty to many of the guys on her show. I don't think any other show (including this one) has been edited in a similar manner to Jen's.

I think the only parallel is that both Graham and Jerry are nice looking men with probelms in the communication department.

Regarding the Shayne edit... there were quite a few here "tricked" by Fleiss as they were certain that Amanda had to be F1 from her edit.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Copperdawn;3057428;

That order seems very plausible, and very much like the Charlie/Ryan edit. Unfortunately, Graham doesn't seem to want to cooperate, does he? I'm going to go out on a limb and say Graham hurt himself the most when he refused to kiss Deanna. His reasoning might seem noble and even understandable, but the bottom line remains, he left the girl out there, hanging, on national TV. Talk about embarrassing. Yikes! My guess is she moved from hurt to embarassed to mad. Sure by RC, she's kissing him but is the heat as strong as before? Hard to say.
    Makes me think of what happened with Brad. If I were her, I would be afraid that I would get hurt again with Graham.