Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by shrtswt2thpt;3057232;
    I don't think so.....
    1) Dee crying with the tissue she is wearing a sheer blouse with flowers on it.
    2) Dee on the Sinatra date is wearing a gold strap dress, circa 1950's
    Yes, but the sheer blouse or jacket could have been part of the ensemble that goes over the dress if she wants to cover up. It is, of course, possible that this SC is from another event altogether, and I admit there's not enough evidence that this particular SC is from the Sinatra date. To me though, the rest of the SCs seem to strongly indicate they are all from the Sinatra date.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3057247;
    If that was the case, they would have aired monday's episode differently.
    Okay, I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying here. Are you saying that if it had happened then they would've aired it, but because they didn't air it, it didn't happen?? Sorry, I'm just confused by what you're saying here. It would be great if you could clarify a little bit more. Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

I have a question...if Jeremy goes home whether at F3 or F2 - how in the hell am I going to be able to watch THAT??? Just seeing him crying in the screen cap is like a daggar in my heart!

How sure are we that he's sent home?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by librarylady;3057229;
    It would be my guess that since TPTB have been so good to Deanna in all this and seem to really love her, if they were sensing "something" developing between her and Jason, they would want to encourage that. They might have allowed her to do some things with him that were out of the ordinary, both to accomodate her and to foster the romance.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3057247;
    If that was the case, they would have aired monday's episode differently.

I don't think how Monday's episode was aired really has much to do with that fact that pretty much as soon as TB/ette determines who they think may be their F1 that the F1 is "mysteriously" granted somewhat special treatment and privileges.

TPTB want drama first and foremost and if a love story develops... well, then they do their best to foster that as well. It doesn't matter who much TPTB "love" or "hate" Deanna, the BBQ scene was getting aired. They have been pimping that scene since day one, not b/c of how they feel about Deanna, but because ratings are their one and only priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3057287;
    I don't think how Monday's episode was aired really has much to do with that fact that pretty much as soon as TB/ette determines who they think may be their F1 that the F1 is "mysteriously" granted somewhat special treatment and privileges.

TPTB want drama first and foremost and if a love story develops... well, then they do their best to foster that as well. It doesn't matter who much TPTB "love" or "hate" Deanna, the BBQ scene was getting aired. They have been pimping that scene since day one, not b/c of how they feel about Deanna, but because ratings are their one and only priority.
    Just Sayin - ITA. The BBQ was pure drama for ratings and that as it was edited it helps set up the rest of the Graham and Dee story arc was just a wonderful bonus into the bargin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3057267;
    Okay, I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying here. Are you saying that if it had happened then they would've aired it, but because they didn't air it, it didn't happen?? Sorry, I'm just confused by what you're saying here. It would be great if you could clarify a little bit more. Thanks!
    You saying something about producers knowing what is developing with Jason and trying to help it ( I know those are not your exact words, to lazy to go back and find it) Monday's episode was about Graham and they were interested in helping him they would have aired that show differently.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3057113;
    Completely untrue THIS TIME. Jeremy staying in the mansion for TWO episodes with Deanna. Jason stayed the night ALONE with Deanna in the mansion this last time.

I don't think they stay the night together at the Sinatra house, but saying the only time they spend the night together is F3 isn't correct.
    I don't know if this has been said, but wouldn't Jason being up with DeAnna in the mansion alone for 1 or 2 nights and comforting her be considered "overnight"? I know maybe the camera's were there the entire time but maybe they weren't.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-14-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3057306;
    You saying something about producers knowing what is developing with Jason and trying to help it ( I know those are not your exact words, to lazy to go back and find it) Monday's episode was about Graham and they were interested in helping him they would have aired that show differently.
    Pbmax - We don't know that TPTB were not helping Graham, either. I think there have been a lot of hints from some respected posters around here, that there were some concessions made with regard to Dee and Graham. My guess is, if Graham was having such a hard time with the process, and since Dee was obviously interested in him, they would have tried talking to him at the very least. Now, maybe when they approached Dee and let her know that Graham was threatening to leave, she let them know that if he was having that many problems and felt that way, then he wasn't the right one for her. I could see her being angry at Graham for not being able to stick it out through the process and realizing that in spite of her feelings, he was not worth the effort. I think Graham is a great guy, even though he is not my favorite (and in spite of my avatar, it's not Jason, either), but I really do not see how Graham and Dee could make it in the real world as I feel they are just at two different points in their lives and their communication styles are just so different.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemick;3057307;

I don't know if this has been said, but wouldn't Jason being up with DeAnna in the mansion alone for 1 or 2 nights and comforting her be considered "overnight"? I know maybe the camera's were there the entire time but maybe they weren't.
    Yes, but I think both posters were referring to an overnight stay after a 1 on 1 date which has never happened before.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemick;3057307;
    Yes, but the staying at the mansion is something new to this season. And, the Jason thing, well... I doubt TPTB saw that coming when they came up with this new "twist".

But, in regards to any actual date being overnight... that has never happened prior to the Fantasy Dates.

ETA: candimichele, sorry, I see you beat me to it!

Also wanted to add that during Byron's season, they were all on the same property and did get to spend more time with each other, but there was never anything overnight until the FD (which I think actually happened at F4 and not F3).