Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

thanks for the lightened pic... I think it looks more like either Jeremy or Jason.. Jesse's arm doesn't look as well defined and muscled as the arm on the lightened pic.. If you'll noticed, jesse seems to have a slight dent in the lower arm on the right side.... I don't see that same dent on the other pic. However it could be jesse.. argh wish we could lighten up the face area.*LOL* I can totally see where it might be same day Jesse date as it looks like De puts her hair in a ponytail at one point... but like someone said, I'm kinda surprised by how long her hair was in the picture with Jesse... didn't think her hair was that long at all unless her hair grows awfully fast.. maybe it's Jesse kissing another girl in the bahamas? *LOL*
    Last edited by kelad9; 05-30-2008 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3029389;
    This is the Bahamas Ecotours. I think many of us believe it is Jeremy but others think it is Jesse because of DeAnna's wrap.

DeAnna and Jesse:

And, we also have this scuba diving FD that, for rather obvious reasons, we can't ID the guy. It could be a LCD (turtles anyone?):

As far as the scuba diving pix...honestly it could be Mike Fleiss and Lisa Levinson swimming there. I posted somewhere earlier that I learned to scuba dive at Freeport/Lucaya almost 30 years ago (during the Jurassic period) and only needed a scuba jacket because in February/March the water wasn't extremely cold. Also, unless both DeAnna & ? (or Mike Fleiss & Lisa Levinson) are certified, they aren't going to be spending oodles of time under water. I also remember there being a picture of a cabin cruiser wreck shown somewhere...there are several wrecks in dive areas as I remember, mostly because I swam through one that was the home of a moray eel. But the water is much cloudier than I remember, but I guess that is also resulting from civilization's impact. I just hope the producers didn't dump them into an area where that dive company conducts shark tours.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;3029755;
    To compare:

I definitely think that looks like Jeremy.

Did anyone notice how long De's hair is in that Jesse pic? Did she get extensions? Her hair is not that long when she has it down.

I totally agree with the bolded part. That hair is NOT Jesse's. The trunks may look like his but that hair is not. And we already know that De has similar swimsuits from her time in the mansion, so why couldn't she have similar ones for fd's and lcd's? And I know everyone is still pointing to the one sc of hugging at the limo as Jeremy, and I know I am in the minority here, but why couldn't that be Jeremy on a lcd? Hence the different trunks? I also know there is the timeline thing, but that could be off by a few days as well. I know I am probably horribly wrong, but I am just saying why couldn't it have happened??

I think that sc has to be Jeremy too. It appears as if the "guy" is leaning or somewhat sitting, and that D is eye level to him. I thought that Jason and Jesse were shorter than Jeremy. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.;3030140;
    I think that sc has to be Jeremy too. It appears as if the "guy" is leaning or somewhat sitting, and that D is eye level to him. I thought that Jason and Jesse were shorter than Jeremy. Any thoughts?
    I think the only way that would be Jeremy is IF he makes it to LCD and I think he leaves at F3

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;3029755;
    To compare:

I definitely think that looks like Jeremy.

Did anyone notice how long De's hair is in that Jesse pic? Did she get extensions? Her hair is not that long when she has it down.
    I think she is just tipping her head back a little bit. My hair below shoulder length, and if i tip my head back it goes down below my bra strap line---especially if it's a bit wet. JMO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.;3030140;
    Jesse's pretty short and that's why I don't think it's him on the railing. When you look at caps from the Dodgers date he is really only a couple of inches taller than her when she is not wearing heels. Jason is actually a good deal taller than Deanna. Take a look at the cap of them at the magic date when she takes her shoes off and gets into the box with him. He is easily 6 inches (or more) taller than her. Jeremy is by far the tallest. I actually think he would be too tall to be eye to eye with her even if he is sitting on railing.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3030153;
    Jesse's pretty short and that's why I don't think it's him on the railing. When you look at caps from the Dodgers date he is really only a couple of inches taller than her when she is not wearing heels. Jason is actually a good deal taller than Deanna. Take a look at the cap of them at the magic date when she takes her shoes off and gets into the box with him. He is easily 6 inches (or more) taller than her. Jeremy is by far the tallest. I actually think he would be too tall to be eye to eye with her even if he is sitting on railing.
    If we think that's DeAnna and Jesse in the ocean.. he is a little taller than DeAnna in the ocean screencap which could put him in the boat screencap since he's leaning in it and is the same height as DeAnna. I guess it could be Jason but I think it would have to be LCD to be him.. If it was Jeremy, it would have to be LCD because we have Jeremy wearing black and white stripe swimsuit on his FD..

This is going to be an odd question, but I am curious. Are you guys posting the actual pictures or links? I'm at work and they block links from working and they sometimes block the pictures from showing up. I can't see anything ( ) so I just wanted to see what you have been posting. Curiosity I guess.

Thanks!

Just one thing to add:
    Be on the look out in the near future for scs taken at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, for Jesse's HTD.
    Jesse's family lives 30 mins from Cleveland, I am speculating that could be a great place to do a HTD--in the same essence as The Space Needle in Seattle.