Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Everyone is discounting the possibility of her choosing Jesse - if she felt she had to make a choice and wasn't really feeling "it", Jesse would be the logical choice because he is the "playah" and it would not come as a shock to anyone's system if it just didn't work out, De could go on with her life, perhaps live in LA and take advantage of opportunities that will certainly open up to her and no one would be crying in their beer so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3055772;
    Everyone is discounting the possibility of her choosing Jesse - if she felt she had to make a choice and wasn't really feeling "it", Jesse would be the logical choice because he is the "playah" and it would not come as a shock to anyone's system if it just didn't work out, De could go on with her life, perhaps live in LA and take advantage of opportunities that will certainly open up to her and no one would be crying in their beer so to speak.
    This is logical too - I don't like it as an ending, but it could play out.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3055772;
    BUT, if TPTB play up the Jesse crap, then it would not be logical for her to pick him unless they make it believable that she forgives him in that short amount of time. Which I just don't see De being able to do that. That's a major thing to have to digest and then to pick him as the FR???
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

I'm starting to think those VO's of D saying she could see a future with jesse may be from the FD time. Maybe the fact he is just so different from her "type" held her back at first and the sheer physical attractiveness of Graham and the obvious commitment of energy from Jeremy (coupled with his good looks) and the bond and security of Jason (and his dark good looks) took up most of her attention at the beginning. Perhaps she took a deeper look at him and decided that he was fun and laid-back and ready and able to move wherever she wanted to go- also that she was tired of being so mature after years of needing to grow up too quickly and took a chance on the unknown of his personality.

Has it been considered that perhaps Jason's son Ty was not in seattle for the entire filming? Perhaps he was somewhere warm and they went sledding in the mountains??? I am not familiar with USA geography, but wouldn't there be places in california that would fit this type of scenario? This is why it looks so warm on the golf course?

Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3055926;
    I'm starting to think those VO's of D saying she could see a future with jesse may be from the FD time. Maybe the fact he is just so different from her "type" held her back at first and the sheer physical attractiveness of Graham and the obvious commitment of energy from Jeremy (coupled with his good looks) and the bond and security of Jason (and his dark good looks) took up most of her attention at the beginning. Perhaps she took a deeper look at him and decided that he was fun and laid-back and ready and able to move wherever she wanted to go- also that she was tired of being so mature after years of needing to grow up too quickly and took a chance on the unknown of his personality.
    Maybe so but I wish she wouldn't have kept Jason to F2 if she knew she wouldn't choose him

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3055931;
    Has it been considered that perhaps Jason's son Ty was not in seattle for the entire filming? Perhaps he was somewhere warm and they went sledding in the mountains??? I am not familiar with USA geography, but wouldn't there be places in california that would fit this type of scenario? This is why it looks so warm on the golf course?
    Some of the sleuthers figured out the golf course was in Seattle (and I even think they figured out that it was the one that Jason used to be the golf pro at).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3055926;
    What Vo's are you talking about Santana? I'm not familiar with these. Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

in post 141 of the screen caps thread, third picture down. That short hair can sure blow up a storm

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3055943;
    Some of the sleuthers figured out the golf course was in Seattle (and I even think they figured out that it was the one that Jason used to be the golf pro at).
    Thanks, I was trying to stay spoiler free this season, but I was reading between the lines in the other forum and wanted to know if I was correct and I was with guessing what certain people were talking about.