Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 948

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

  1. #441
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Beach in Florida
    Posts
    883

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Everyone is discounting the possibility of her choosing Jesse - if she felt she had to make a choice and wasn't really feeling "it", Jesse would be the logical choice because he is the "playah" and it would not come as a shock to anyone's system if it just didn't work out, De could go on with her life, perhaps live in LA and take advantage of opportunities that will certainly open up to her and no one would be crying in their beer so to speak.

  2. #442
    FORT Fan lalou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    208

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3055772;
    Everyone is discounting the possibility of her choosing Jesse - if she felt she had to make a choice and wasn't really feeling "it", Jesse would be the logical choice because he is the "playah" and it would not come as a shock to anyone's system if it just didn't work out, De could go on with her life, perhaps live in LA and take advantage of opportunities that will certainly open up to her and no one would be crying in their beer so to speak.
    This is logical too - I don't like it as an ending, but it could play out.

  3. #443
    George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Great Texas-Home of George Baby
    Age
    46
    Posts
    892

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3055772;
    Everyone is discounting the possibility of her choosing Jesse - if she felt she had to make a choice and wasn't really feeling "it", Jesse would be the logical choice because he is the "playah" and it would not come as a shock to anyone's system if it just didn't work out, De could go on with her life, perhaps live in LA and take advantage of opportunities that will certainly open up to her and no one would be crying in their beer so to speak.
    BUT, if TPTB play up the Jesse crap, then it would not be logical for her to pick him unless they make it believable that she forgives him in that short amount of time. Which I just don't see De being able to do that. That's a major thing to have to digest and then to pick him as the FR???
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

  4. #444
    CaliforniaGirl Santana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    110

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    I'm starting to think those VO's of D saying she could see a future with jesse may be from the FD time. Maybe the fact he is just so different from her "type" held her back at first and the sheer physical attractiveness of Graham and the obvious commitment of energy from Jeremy (coupled with his good looks) and the bond and security of Jason (and his dark good looks) took up most of her attention at the beginning. Perhaps she took a deeper look at him and decided that he was fun and laid-back and ready and able to move wherever she wanted to go- also that she was tired of being so mature after years of needing to grow up too quickly and took a chance on the unknown of his personality.

  5. #445
    FORT Fanatic momsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    785

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Has it been considered that perhaps Jason's son Ty was not in seattle for the entire filming? Perhaps he was somewhere warm and they went sledding in the mountains??? I am not familiar with USA geography, but wouldn't there be places in california that would fit this type of scenario? This is why it looks so warm on the golf course?

  6. #446

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3055926;
    I'm starting to think those VO's of D saying she could see a future with jesse may be from the FD time. Maybe the fact he is just so different from her "type" held her back at first and the sheer physical attractiveness of Graham and the obvious commitment of energy from Jeremy (coupled with his good looks) and the bond and security of Jason (and his dark good looks) took up most of her attention at the beginning. Perhaps she took a deeper look at him and decided that he was fun and laid-back and ready and able to move wherever she wanted to go- also that she was tired of being so mature after years of needing to grow up too quickly and took a chance on the unknown of his personality.
    Maybe so but I wish she wouldn't have kept Jason to F2 if she knew she wouldn't choose him

  7. #447
    Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta/Roswell, GA
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3055931;
    Has it been considered that perhaps Jason's son Ty was not in seattle for the entire filming? Perhaps he was somewhere warm and they went sledding in the mountains??? I am not familiar with USA geography, but wouldn't there be places in california that would fit this type of scenario? This is why it looks so warm on the golf course?
    Some of the sleuthers figured out the golf course was in Seattle (and I even think they figured out that it was the one that Jason used to be the golf pro at).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

  8. #448
    Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta/Roswell, GA
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3055926;
    I'm starting to think those VO's of D saying she could see a future with jesse may be from the FD time. Maybe the fact he is just so different from her "type" held her back at first and the sheer physical attractiveness of Graham and the obvious commitment of energy from Jeremy (coupled with his good looks) and the bond and security of Jason (and his dark good looks) took up most of her attention at the beginning. Perhaps she took a deeper look at him and decided that he was fun and laid-back and ready and able to move wherever she wanted to go- also that she was tired of being so mature after years of needing to grow up too quickly and took a chance on the unknown of his personality.
    What Vo's are you talking about Santana? I'm not familiar with these. Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

  9. #449
    FORT Fanatic momsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    785

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    in post 141 of the screen caps thread, third picture down. That short hair can sure blow up a storm

  10. #450
    FORT Fanatic momsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    785

    Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3055943;
    Some of the sleuthers figured out the golf course was in Seattle (and I even think they figured out that it was the one that Jason used to be the golf pro at).
    Thanks, I was trying to stay spoiler free this season, but I was reading between the lines in the other forum and wanted to know if I was correct and I was with guessing what certain people were talking about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.