Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;3029396;
    Does Jeremy where a big watch? you can see Jesse's watch in the dark SC's you have posted.... looks like Jeremy's hair LOL thank goodness no cow this time and you can see the colorful baggies
    I actually thought this looked like Jason's shaped head but the screencap are so dark.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-30-2008 at 01:16 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;3029680;
    I actually thought this looked like Jason's shaped head but the screencap are so dark.
    I think it's Jason too
    Check out the watch

Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-30-2008 at 01:17 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3029690;
    I think it's Jason too
    Check out the watch

For what it's worth, I think it is Jason too Zen. I am guessing that because of his hair...it doesn't look like Jesse's hair IMO. If it isn't Jason and I am wrong, then my second guess would be Jesse before Jeremy.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-30-2008 at 01:18 AM.

Lurker!

To compare:

I definitely think that looks like Jeremy.

Did anyone notice how long De's hair is in that Jesse pic? Did she get extensions? Her hair is not that long when she has it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;3029755;
    To compare:

Did anyone notice how long De's hair is in that Jesse pic? Did she get extensions? Her hair is not that long when she has it down.
    If it was Jeremy, I think we would be able to see his white and black swimshorts in the pic above but instead we see colorful swimshorts.. so it has to be Jesse or Jason IMO...

Lurker!

Wanted to add that in that lightened up pic on the boat, you can see a black band on his right wrist, and obviously a watch. I really think Fleiss is messing with us more and more. All the shirts that are the same colors. I think, knowing that they come here and see what we sleuth out, they decided to give all the guys a watch for the left hand and bands to wear on the right.

To compare:

Thanks for the comparison.. I think it looks like Jesse's arm, swimsuit, and watch, just not the hair

Lurker!

Could it be pulled back in a rubber band? The white one missing from his wrist?

FORT Fogey

To compare:

It's Jesse. His hair looks wet and matted against his head. If you look closely you can see the same swimming trunk pattern as the one in the ocean hug cap. Plus, uhm, take a close look at his elbows. The are pretty much a complete match. Add to that that DeAnna has the same exact patterned wrap on as she does with other Jesse screencaps and, bingo, Bob's your uncle.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

I have to laugh cause once again we are looking at a big watch ala Shayne. Did TPTB provide them (Jesse & Shayne) with the watches?
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.