Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

This is the Bahamas Ecotours. I think many of us believe it is Jeremy but others think it is Jesse because of DeAnna's wrap.

DeAnna and Jesse:

And, we also have this scuba diving FD that, for rather obvious reasons, we can't ID the guy. It could be a LCD (turtles anyone?):

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3029389;
    This is the Bahamas Ecotours. I think many of us believe it is Jeremy but others think it is Jesse because of DeAnna's wrap.

Does Jeremy where a big watch? you can see Jesse's watch in the dark SC's you have posted.... looks like Jeremy's hair LOL thank goodness no cow this time and you can see the colorful baggies
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-30-2008 at 01:15 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3029373;
    Where's the cap from that has dee and jeremy in it with Dee with a dark blue tank top on near the water..I have not seen that one...(he has a black t-shirt on)..
    It's in the very first post in this thread.

FORT Newbie

I am new here and have been avidly reading the spoilers section and found myself getting confused. But, this thread is the most specific and concise proof that points to who is believed to be the final four! I am amazed by everyone's super sluething talents here! You are the best ! What I am struggling with is how the ending could have been handled out so early!

Quote Originally Posted by cakewalk;3029451;
    I am new here and have been avidly reading the spoilers section and found myself getting confused. But, this thread is the most specific and concise proof that points to who is believed to be the final four! I am amazed by everyone's super sluething talents here! You are the best ! What I am struggling with is how the ending could have been handled out so early!
    Welcome to the FORT cakewalk!

I agree, the sleuthers here are amazing!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Are we sure this is Jeremy...I thought it was Jason

you know I find it weird that DeAnna seems to be wearing the same bikini on the last darkened pic that she wears on the date with Jesse because if you lighten up the pic a bit the bathing suit matche's Jesse as does the watch.. Are we sure the darkened pic is Final 2? Also Im not sure they're actually kissing in that pic because it seems DeAnna has her lips a little to the left and it just looks like kissing when it isn't. Couldn't it have been part of final 3? if anyone can prove it's Jeremy, please post it as I really want this to be one of Jeremy or Jason. I tried to lighten up the pics as much as I could but couldn't make anything out other than the suit colors.. Faces wer estill too darn dark.

FORT Newbie

Does Jeremy where a big watch? you can see Jesse's watch in the dark SC's you have posted.... looks like Jeremy's hair LOL thank goodness no cow this time and you can see the colorful baggies
    jeremy does wear a big watch--there is a cap somewhere I saw that had a big watch on his wrist--and i swear all these arm bands and watches are gonna kill out eyes
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-30-2008 at 01:13 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags

FORT Newbie

just something that may have already been mentioned--but jesse is not wearing the same shorts in the horse riding as the hug in the ocean--so doubt those are same date...also there are a lot of screencaps that we are being shown that never actually made it to air---so it is possible that some of these dates fleiss is showing in previews will never even be shown--and we are all wracking our brains over them---there seems to be a lot of pool and beach hugging that we arent being shown---especially from the weeks where three guys stay with her in the mansion--i think fleiss is showing us he wants us to see--and hiding the real material---it is a mix of pics that dont matter...with some that do

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;3029396 View Post
    jeremy does wear a big watch--there is a cap somewhere I saw that had a big watch on his wrist--and i swear all these arm bands and watches are gonna kill out eyes
    Here is a picture of a watch on Jeremy's arm I think... it's not too big though -