Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3029389;
    This is the Bahamas Ecotours. I think many of us believe it is Jeremy but others think it is Jesse because of DeAnna's wrap.

DeAnna and Jesse:

And, we also have this scuba diving FD that, for rather obvious reasons, we can't ID the guy. It could be a LCD (turtles anyone?):
    Here's some of the enlarged pics..

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3040730;
    I would think that the HTD would consist pretty much of their trip to the Space Needle and then to Jason's house (or his parents house) to meet his family and have dinner, etc ...

BTW, I'm hoping Jason's mom makes cheeseburgers!
    I agree about the space needle and to the house - no time to go kayaking - which occurs someplace else anyways.

His mom better make enough for all of us LOL - yummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;3029755;
    To compare:

I definitely think that looks like Jeremy.

Did anyone notice how long De's hair is in that Jesse pic? Did she get extensions? Her hair is not that long when she has it down.
    Here's another..check out the wrists..

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3040781;
    SANTANA which SC are you talking about??
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../DeAnna/56.jpg

When I lightened it up quite a bit and then changed the contrast- easy to see the strap of a shirt on his shoulder.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lennygirl18;3040792;
    Ok so this is my 1st post ever! though ive obsessively been looking at all of the amazing detective work! but i noticed something that could possibly mean something:

the pic from D in the bahamas confessional is also shown during Grahams 1-1 during the 2nd ep. she is shown in the same pic talking about him when supposedly he leaves during the F4.....thoughts?

I haven't seen this before..so sorry if its already been posted or something!
    With regards to De's PI down in the Bahamas if you look and listen to it carefully it would appear that the beginning and the end (bookending the actual SC) were cut and pasted into that PI ... they did the same with one of Jason's PI on Monday night (it shows it right after he has talked on the phone to Ty). In both cases you hear them talking and then it cuts to a screen showing them talking and then cuts away so that you only hear them talking again. So really the parts that you only hear them could be from anything. It's just Fleiss's way of trying to confuse us.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3040679;
    Courtesy of Jesse and his sponsors
    Oh, right! How'd I forget about that?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3040810;
    With regards to De's PI down in the Bahamas if you look and listen to it carefully it would appear that the beginning and the end (bookending the actual SC) were cut and pasted into that PI ... they did the same with one of Jason's PI on Monday night (it shows it right after he has talked on the phone to Ty). In both cases you hear them talking and then it cuts to a screen showing them talking and then cuts away so that you only hear them talking again. So really the parts that you only hear them could be from anything. It's just Fleiss's way of trying to confuse us.
    thanks for the reply! wow that is pretty sneaky and i can see how that is possible but suppose if D were talking about another guy..who could it possibly be between jason, jeremy and jesse? none of them seem to match the description of "not knowing what they want"

btw im from the atl area as well so nice to see another georgian!

Quote Originally Posted by lennygirl18;3040847;
    thanks for the reply! wow that is pretty sneaky and i can see how that is possible but suppose if D were talking about another guy..who could it possibly be between jason, jeremy and jesse? none of them seem to match the description of "not knowing what they want"

btw im from the atl area as well so nice to see another georgian!
    I'll have to go back and watch that ... I can't remember exactly what is said, but I do remember thinking at the time that I could almost hear where it cut off and started again.

BTW, lennygirl ... welcome to the forum and its great to have another Georgian on here (there appear to be several of us here). I guess we're all just rooting for our home state girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3040849;
    I'll have to go back and watch that ... I can't remember exactly what is said, but I do remember thinking at the time that I could almost hear where it cut off and started again.

BTW, lennygirl ... welcome to the forum and its great to have another Georgian on here (there appear to be several of us here). I guess we're all just rooting for our home state girl!

This is gonna be one of the best seasons, I think too. BTW, another Georgian here, Dunwoody to be exact, outside of the ATL!!! Just wanted to say hi to everyone this season...

Quote Originally Posted by lynninatlanta;3040898;
    This is gonna be one of the best seasons, I think too. BTW, another Georgian here, Dunwoody to be exact, outside of the ATL!!! Just wanted to say hi to everyone this season...
    Yes it most definetely is going to be one of the best seasons and its nice to meet you Lynn (btw, I live in Roswell).