Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Re: Final Four Screencap Proof **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3040525;
    We need a shoulder slope analysis!!! In my opinion that speed boat pic has got to be Jessie.

Then Jesse would have to have a hat on with his hair all tucked it - the head/hair doesn't belong to Jesse - and with the boat moving probably 15 knots - it would be blowing all over the place - has to be a close to the head type of haircut.

I also see that the guy is sitting on the gunnel rale - if it was Jesse - he would be a bit shorter than D

Another reason I don't think it is Jesse - the pics of Jason and D - where he swings her around - is near a boat - no indication if they get on the boat tho LOL - but at least food for thought
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Anyone else think the kayaking may be on Jason's HTD? Then he very well could be scuba diving on FD. He is so into sports I would not be surprised if he is a diver.

Quote Originally Posted by nextariel;3038763;
    I wondering if anyone has figured out who this is? It must be from Fantasy Date. Maybe Jesse after the horseback riding.
    The problem with it being Jesse is the hair--it looks like we would see his longer hair as he is diving---it falling forward in front of him like Dee's.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3040537;
    To me it looks like Jason without a doubt . Also Jason has a very large watch too ( at the meet and greet). I'm with those that believe Jesse didn't get a LCD .
    Maybe so but is he borrowing Jesse's swimsuit?

Quote Originally Posted by nextariel;3040641;
    Anyone else think the kayaking may be on Jason's HTD? Then he very well could be scuba diving on FD. He is so into sports I would not be surprised if he is a diver.
    It was too cold to wear shorts on Jason's HTD so I don't think that's his HTD. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3040498;
    I believe it's this one:

Who ever it is, is the one that went scuba diving. The shoulders look to be either Jeremy or Jason.

I am doing some more research on the shoulder slope.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3040673;
    Maybe so but is he borrowing Jesse's swimsuit?
    Courtesy of Jesse and his sponsors
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by shrtswt2thpt;3040677;
    Who ever it is, is the one that went scuba diving. The shoulders look to be either Jeremy or Jason.

I think someone needs to repost some of those screencaps that show Jeremy's and Jason's shoulders, just to make the sluething easier, of course Some side by side compasisons would work, I 'm sure Lynn7 would love to take this on!

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;3029396;
    Does Jeremy where a big watch? you can see Jesse's watch in the dark SC's you have posted.... looks like Jeremy's hair LOL thank goodness no cow this time and you can see the colorful baggies
    This looks like Jesse with his wool cap on that he wears. He is a snowboarder dude and they wear those things even in the summer. Maybe he didn't like the way his hair dries and decided to wear the stupid thing. That's my best guess and I hope somebody hasn't already figured this out. Once again you guys have amazed me with your sleuthing abilities.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shrtswt2thpt;3040677;

Someone tried to lighten the pic up and saw more things that way!Like a dark band around the guys wrist,would not be Jason or Jeremy..