Page 1 of 303 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

* * *Please Read!* * **

This thread is for discussion of spoilers and screencap analysis ONLY.

If you want to discuss your favorite, or who you want DeAnna to choose, etc., please find a more appropriate thread to post in so we can keep this thread on topic.

Please do your part in keeping this thread on topic.

Thanks!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Jason's 1 on 1 date~ And I think before the hug, Jason told DeAnna about little Ty

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Gorgeous sunset behind them!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Lst night I mentioned that I think that Jeremy and D are in the pontoon plane - and the reason being - they show that island - and that island at low tide - has expansive sand flats. Now remember when we see Jeremy and D walking in the water - and then the kiss - they are standing on wet sad - they are in silloette - That is why I believe they are on that island - it certainly would fit those SC's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3019528;
    Jason's 1 on 1 date~ And I think before the hug, Jason told DeAnna about little Ty

IDK if that's when he tells her, but I just LOOVE that coy look right before she gives him the rose. Obviously, she wasn't disturbed by his disclosure at all!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3019546;

IDK if that's when he tells her, but I just LOOVE that coy look right before she gives him the rose. Obviously, she wasn't disturbed by his disclosure at all!!

Now - isn't she full of mischief in that pic ROFL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

We can't tell who is on the airboat can we? But we know that person also goes scuba diving...here is the link to the company that does the airboat (perfect match in boats) and then you can scuba with them...in the full wet suit...

Bahamas EcoVentures

then we have the jetski date....which is probably Jeremy
    and the horseback date...which is Jesse
    and the Kayak/Jeep date...which is Jason

which means of those 4 has to be a LCD...

FORT Regular

In reference to the "twirling hug" and "helicopter" screencaps, while the outfits they're wearing appear to be the same, I'm not convinced that they are all from the same time (just agreeing with some previous posts...not really stating anything new there). I think the first two pics below are from one date/time, and the helicopter shot is a different time. Here's why:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

1. Notice in the top photo you can see both of the guy's arms very clearly -- no bands on either arm. Yet there is clearly a band on his left arm at the helicopter.

2. In the middle picture (which is very close up) we can see a thin band on Dee's arm. Yet in the helicopter shot, that "tiny, thin" band is very visible. If it was a thin band, we probably wouldn't be able to see it from that distance. It certainly wouldn't look as big as it does in the bottom shot.

3. In the helicopter shot, while I don't see a baseball cap on the guy's head, it does appear as though he had been wearing a hat and his hair is matted down from it.

Just my observations...carry on.
    Last edited by blueize64; 05-23-2008 at 11:57 PM. Reason: I seem to have forgotten how to spell helicopter

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3019538;
    Lst night I mentioned that I think that Jeremy and D are in the pontoon plane - and the reason being - they show that island - and that island at low tide - has expansive sand flats. Now remember when we see Jeremy and D walking in the water - and then the kiss - they are standing on wet sad - they are in silloette - That is why I believe they are on that island - it certainly would fit those SC's
    But the thing about the Bahamas on various islands--you can walk out very far into the Carribean and it is shallow.
    I didn't pay attention to high/low tide, but I love how I could walk out far into the sea without getting deep fast. I only wade, so I am very cautious of this. It's not like the east coast --NJ or Mass. shores where it can drop fast.
    Sometimes you could go out and there would be huge patches that would just come up to your ankles/calf area.
    Also doesn't high/low tides times change somewhat daily?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3019576;
    We can't tell who is on the airboat can we? But we know that person also goes scuba diving...here is the link to the company that does the airboat (perfect match in boats) and then you can scuba with them...in the full wet suit...

Bahamas EcoVentures

then we have the jetski date....which is probably Jeremy
    and the horseback date...which is Jesse
    and the Kayak/Jeep date...which is Jason

which means of those 4 has to be a LCD...
    How do we know that the one on the airboat also goes scuba diving??? That is not a boat that would serve scuba divers at all.

I agree tho that we have a mix of SC's from FD's and LCD's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON