Page 9 of 303 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3020513;
    I still have no idea where all of those blue shirts came from, but I believe that DeAnna wears yellow because it is so "fetching" (old fashioned Southern word) on her. Yellow is great to enhance her dark hair, eyes, and skin tones. We see that with that corally/red outfit she seems to like to wear as well. Kudos to her for wearing what she feels good in!
    She does look very good in yellow. "Fetching" brought back memories for me, bittersweet ones. My Papaw would greet meet alot by saying, "Well, hello my beauty, don't you look fetching today".

I told my husband after staring at all these screen caps that I didn't ever want him to wear a blue shirt again. THEY ALL have blue shirts all the time it seems.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Anybody having any luck locating the beautiful building shown on Dee's walk to FRC? My brain/eyes are fried from looking. I give up for today...tomorrow is another day!
    I'm the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life who refuses to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;3020630;
    In this SC there's a guy opening the door at De's house, so maybe it's Richard since he's living in the house and is also on the Magic date.

I have wondered if that hand belongs to CH
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by palmasola;3020751;
    Anybody having any luck locating the beautiful building shown on Dee's walk to FRC? My brain/eyes are fried from looking. I give up for today...tomorrow is another day!

NO luck here either - but boy o boy - I LOVE her dress!!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Someone over at jokers posted pics that look to dispell where the Jesse/Jason sc's with the blue shirts on are taken..

I am no good at moving things over..can someone go see and comment?
    it has a pic of Dee sitting on the same bench at her mansion as Jesse and Jason are..

according to mondays preview it is jeremy, jesse and richard that gets to spent the week at the villa first, so when does jason get to stay there by him self with Dee for 2 days, does any one know?

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3020787;
    Someone over at jokers posted pics that look to dispell where the Jesse/Jason sc's with the blue shirts on are taken..

I am no good at moving things over..can someone go see and comment?
    it has a pic of Dee sitting on the same bench at her mansion as Jesse and Jason are..

I have seen those SC's that are posted - and the 2 gals pics are not taken in the same place - they are completely different backgrounds from each other and from the guys as well - the backgrounds are completely different - tho the 2 guys are taken in the same place
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CorgisRule;3020798;
    according to mondays preview it is jeremy, jesse and richard that gets to spent the week at the villa first, so when does jason get to stay there by him self with Dee for 2 days, does any one know?

I have seen this comment before - but..... I thought I heard on the preview that it said... he is up there for 2 days......... but that it didn't reveal if he was alone there for 2 days - or with D for 2 days - alone

Anybody have the verbage of that by chance??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I have been dying to know this, the one with hillary does seem like the same shelving but I don't see a bench, hmmmmmmm
    Attached Images Attached Images

As to Jason's scruffy face.......it could be during the date of the fantasy date and since he knows he's gonna have to shave for dinner and the evening he might have let it go for the day. I know my hubs doesn't like to shave twice in a day if he can help it.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown