Page 8 of 303 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

A question on the sunset with D and ??Jason - at the Mount Wilson Observatory.................. the height of the guy - how tall is Jason - anyone have any ideas - cuz the guy in that SC seems to be fairly tall - uummmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3020567;
    A question on the sunset with D and ??Jason - at the Mount Wilson Observatory.................. the height of the guy - how tall is Jason - anyone have any ideas - cuz the guy in that SC seems to be fairly tall - uummmmmm
    Jason is quite a bit taller than DeDe... she's only 5'3'' and she's leaning way back into that railing....
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3020374 View Post
    It is indeed Mount Wilson. Found some great angles for support. Great job!

ETA: The picture of the radio towers was found at oldradio[dot]com and is titled Mount Wilson at Sunrise. It looks like a direct match, even down to the tree on the left, just a zoomed image.
    Thank you for putting that all together...it was the radio towers and that picture that you put together that led me to the area...I was tired and having a hard time piecing it all together!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3020567 View Post
    It is Jason...there are a lot of closeups of that date to confirm that...Jason is taller than De and she appears to be leaning on the railing there

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3020587;
    It is Jason...there are a lot of closeups of that date to confirm that...Jason is taller than De and she appears to be leaning on the railing there

Thanks LOL - just needed some reassurance ROFL.

Last night - right after I mentioned that I thought they were at an observatory of some kind - I started searching for places and I literally fell asleep with my computer on my lap - sooo glad you found it tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3020518;
    Well, Graham gave out rubber wristbands as part of a charity... maybe Jesse gave out blue shirts as part of his???
    I agree, DeAnna looks gorgeous in yellow!!! It just surprised me cause I can't recall her wearing a single yellow top on the Bachelor. Now she wears one on every other date...
    Actually she did. On her HT date with Brad she wore a yellow top. She looks very good in yellow. Maybe she didn't wear it all the time, but that's what we're getting from Fleiss. Just trying to throw a monkey wrench into everything.

Quote Originally Posted by craftylady;3020594;
    Actually she did. On her HT date with Brad she wore a yellow top. She looks very good in yellow. Maybe she didn't wear it all the time, but that's what we're getting from Fleiss. Just trying to throw a monkey wrench into everything.
    True... I forgot that one cause it wasn't as "blinding" yellow as all the ones this season...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3020586;
    Thank you for putting that all together...it was the radio towers and that picture that you put together that led me to the area...I was tired and having a hard time piecing it all together!!!
    No problem.

Just a possible observation in case we're keeping detailed data. I think the beach that DeAnna and Jesse are horseback riding on with Trikk Pony is called Gold Rock Beach. I found some photos of a couple who rode with Trikk that match very well, right down to the type of terrain when they enter the beach area from the trail, the depth of water on the horses, and the uprooted trees on the shoreline. I can post them if you want - but just wanted to throw that observation out there.

In this SC there's a guy opening the door at De's house, so maybe it's Richard since he's living in the house and is also on the Magic date.

Originally Posted by CorgisRule
    I would like to recap for a minute:

HT DATES:
    Jesse - Tram ride - this seems to take place in Palm Springs - and with Sean - so not so sure - Capegal
    Graham - Basketball
    Jeremy - Motorcycle
    Jason - Space Needle

Fantasy Dates:
    Jeremy - Jet Skis/siting on beach
    Jesse - horseback riding
    Jason - Scuba

Meet the Parent Date
    Jason - canoeing - I disagree with this - this is kayaking - in the Bahama's - Capegal
    Jesse - ?

Please add/change!!

Did any one notice that on page 10 of the screencaps for the FRC in some of the pics there is no rose on the table

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3020359;
    Not so sure - see bolded above
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...dudes08475.jpg
    Home

Here are the pictures of the trams - do we have one that is clearer

I stand corrected on Graham and Jeremy

What screen caps show meet the parents?