Page 7 of 303 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Mt. Wilson is northeast of LA, up in the hills behind Pasadena, Arcadia area.

Congrats on the find....great job.
    Last edited by live4romance; 05-24-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: addin congrats
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3020374;
    It is indeed Mount Wilson. Found some great angles for support. Great job!

ETA: The picture of the radio towers was found at oldradio[dot]com and is titled Mount Wilson at Sunrise. It looks like a direct match, even down to the tree on the left, just a zoomed image.
    YEAH Dodie and Cape! Ya'll are awesome!
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3020454;
    YEAH Dodie and Cape! Ya'll are awesome!
    I didn't do anything except hunt for images that could match the date SC. I actually thought it was a marina in the background at first...lol. Credit goes to Cape.

I knew last night that it was an observatory of some type - glad you folks found it - and it certainly does appear to be a perfect match - the Hooker 100 inch telescope on Mount Wilson seems to be where they are standing - wonderful sun set too Since it does not open to the public until april 1st - unless special arrangements are made - it seems the perfect place for some nice alone time.

Wonder if this goes with the yellow copter too - uummm - it is seen in some SC's as flying over mountainous areas
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tewksy;3020066;
    I have a question regarding the kayak cap. How do we account for the scruff on his face? There are other pictures of Jason late at night and no scruff but that seems during the day and you can see it. Jason always seems to be clean shaven around De so why not there? And if it is Jason (I sure hope so) then it must be two different dates because you can not grow it that fast and there are too many clear pictures of their FD or LCD date that show no scruff. Could someone please HiDef that picture and confirm it is Jason or not maybe we have four FD like Bryon did and that is Graham, even tho I want Jason to win, since I met and married my husband when my daughter was three and we adopted her the day of her fourth birthday most people in our area had no idea that she was not my husband's daughter until the day of her wedding and her father was there but her Daddy walked her down the isle. That was a total shock for alot of people including close freinds that had never thought to ask because we have always had Catie. Say all you want but it is not difficult if love and faith are involved and it has been 23 years ago and we would not trade any moment of it.
    It's Jason in the kyak. When you watch it live you can see his face. I am speculating that because DeAnna has said that she likes the scruffy look that Jason probably didn't shave that day, or the day before either, just to let her see what it looked like. Guys will do that for their woman sometimes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ohkayk;3020408;
    Are we sure this is a 1-on-1 date though? Dee and Jason/Graham have the same clothes on that they wore to The Ellen Show.
    DeAnna is wearing the same brown leather type jacket and Jason is in his suit jacket in the railing shot.

Those are probably inside the observatory, what a romantic time - maybe they have dinner in there with all the candles etc and gaze at the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3020448;
    I can see Jason's light colored shirt sticking up above his suit jacket. Also, I think DeAnna's light colored open toed shoes would show up lighter on the observatory pic if she was wearing the same shoes as the Ellen show. I don't think they are wearing the same outfits...very similar, but not the same imo.
    I think we should just be thankful that Jason isn't wearing blue and DeAnna isn't wearing yellow at the observatory!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3020506;
    I think we should just be thankful that Jason isn't wearing blue and DeAnna isn't wearing yellow at the observatory!!!
    I still have no idea where all of those blue shirts came from, but I believe that DeAnna wears yellow because it is so "fetching" (old fashioned Southern word) on her. Yellow is great to enhance her dark hair, eyes, and skin tones. We see that with that corally/red outfit she seems to like to wear as well. Kudos to her for wearing what she feels good in!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3020513;
    I still have no idea where all of those blue shirts came from, but I believe that DeAnna wears yellow because it is so "fetching" (old fashioned Southern word) on her. Yellow is great to enhance her dark hair, eyes, and skin tones. We see that with that corally/red outfit she seems to like to wear as well. Kudos to her for wearing what she feels good in!
    Well, Graham gave out rubber wristbands as part of a charity... maybe Jesse gave out blue shirts as part of his???
    I agree, DeAnna looks gorgeous in yellow!!! It just surprised me cause I can't recall her wearing a single yellow top on the Bachelor. Now she wears one on every other date...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before