Page 6 of 303 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3020374;
    It is indeed Mount Wilson. Found some great angles for support. Great job!

ETA: The picture of the radio towers was found at oldradio[dot]com and is titled Mount Wilson at Sunrise. It looks like a direct match, even down to the tree on the left, just a zoomed image.

Whoo-hoo! Great job Cape with the find and dodie for the confirmation!!

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Wow Cape and Dodie...great find you two!!!! Beautiful sunset, but otherwise it doesn't seem terribly romantic and intimate to me, and alcohol not allowed? I wonder...is their a romantic dinner place there...hope it proves me wrong...and they get lots of time for romance, or go somewhere else for some intimate dinner. Can't wait to see it. Thanks for a job well done!
    Karey :-)

ETA: The picture of the radio towers was found at oldradio[dot]com and is titled Mount Wilson at Sunrise. It looks like a direct match, even down to the tree on the left, just a zoomed image.
    Great Job ~ perfect match!

Are we sure this is a 1-on-1 date though? Dee and Jason/Graham have the same clothes on that they wore to The Ellen Show.

Quote Originally Posted by ohkayk;3020408;
    Are we sure this is a 1-on-1 date though? Dee and Jason/Graham have the same clothes on that they wore to The Ellen Show.
    DeDe isn't wearing the same clothes. You can see she had a green shirt (on top of the white one?) on for the one on one date, but on the Ellen show she's definitely not wearing anything green.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by ohkayk;3020408;

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3020417;

Thanks Ryvetted...I stand corrected.

Lurker!

Sorry, Where is Mount Wilson? In LA?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;3020439;
    Sorry, Where is Mount Wilson? In LA?
    It's located in the San Gabriel Mountains of Southern California, on the summit of Mount Wilson above Pasadena (the observatory is visible from much of the Los Angeles area).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3020417;

I can see Jason's light colored shirt sticking up above his suit jacket. Also, I think DeAnna's light colored open toed shoes would show up lighter on the observatory pic if she was wearing the same shoes as the Ellen show. I don't think they are wearing the same outfits...very similar, but not the same imo.