Page 55 of 303 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3027522;
    Okay, I'm curious as to DeAnna's upset moment shown in the previews:

Here is what she is saying with the pic below, taken at the bunkhouse:

I know exactly what y'all are going through. This is NOT fair. I put my whole heart into this!

Here are shots of the guys Fleiss shows in the preview beside Dee's upset pic (and it must be the week of the final nine because Jeremy is at the bunkhouse instead of at the mansion):

Even thought it's blurry, on the DVR Jesse is wearing the same necklace, watch, cap, everything...so it must be at the same time.

Do these pics even go with her outburst, though??? There was also a pic of Robert and Eric shown. But we know Eric can't be being fussed at because he was already gone by the time Jeremy moved to the bunkhouse. Sneaky Fleiss!

Is Dee fussing at someone else besides contrite looking Jeremy and Jesse and Brian and Robert? Someone we don't see?

This outburst must happen the week nine are there (the June 9th episode), because at six, they go to the Frank Sinatra house city and Jeremy was not at the bunkhouse before that.

Also, in the final set of season previews on the first episode, we hear Jason's by now infamous VO:

I was up at the manision for a couple of nights without anybody around.

And a VO with Dee saying:

He actually comforted me, he made me feel really good.

Okay...I'm wondering if all these are connected?

A) Dee's outburst at the guys. Are we shown shots of Jeremy and Jesse to throw us off. Was she fussing at someone else entirely?

B) Jason's VO about being alone with Dee in the mansion for a couple of days. Jason is in the last group of three to go to the mansion and Dee upset must take place week that week because Jeremy is at the bunkhouse that week. Is the fuss connected with Jason being alone with her?

C) Dee saying "He comforted me." Who is "He"??? Is she talking about Jason making her feel better after the fight with whoever she was angry with? Is "he" someone else comforting her about something else?

Anybody have any good theories???
    It looks like Dee's outburst is to ALL 9 guys as stated in the newest episode description posted in the Media Thread.

DeAnna accuses the nine remaining bachelors of refusing to take the competition seriously.

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Doh!
    Ain't Love Grand!

So there is Jesse--Jeremy--Brian Tx there ..right?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3027579;
    So there is Jesse--Jeremy--Brian Tx there ..right?
    right must be all nine

I think the "He comforted me part" must be Jason with her as she wipes her eyes in the embroidered white shirt. Must be when he is alone with her in the mansion after the fuss.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Please, where does this take place and who is this with Dee. They are wearing the same outfit as in the 4wheeler, I think?

courtesy of ArmedNdangerous - thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3027634;
    Please, where does this take place and who is this with Dee. They are wearing the same outfit as in the 4wheeler, I think?

Thats DeAnna and Jason on their hometown date I believe? If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3027634;

When I first saw it I thought it was Jason. Then when I watched it again and I thought it was Ron but he doesn't make it that far. So, I'm back to it looking like Jason.

I think it might be either Jeremy or Graham.. I don't think Jason's that tall is he?

FORT Fogey

This is definitely a PI from the Bahamas. It can't be her date with Jason because the outfit is different, unless the LCD dates are in the Bahamas. If you notice the green dress shot there is some kind of dessert for two in a martini glass in the green dress picture. So, green dress could be LCD and not FD dinner. Regardless, we know green dress picture is in the Bahamas. We will need to place the black dress PI picture. Or, if anything, keep it in mind when we get more screencaps for the Bahamas. I can't remember what she said in the black dress PI. If anyone knows that would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3027584;
    right must be all nine

I think the "He comforted me part" must be Jason with her as she wipes her eyes in the embroidered white shirt. Must be when he is alone with her in the mansion after the fuss.
    Oh I thought DD in that pick flowerly shirt that sc was Jeremy? Its Jason?