Page 54 of 303 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3027243;
    You are about as good an artist as I am

and Thanx
    Hey, that was a *good* rendition. You should see my porcupines. It's a running joke in my family, many of whom are very good artists, that I definitely did *not* receive that gene. My artistry lies more with writing.

Thanks for the information about the dude ranch date RTV. I remembered seeing Jesse in his outfit and thinking how incredibly hot he looked. Then when she pretends to fall he is the first one to her. I really liked seeing that.

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Racetrack date:

Note the red awning type stuff alternating with the brown concrete? or bricks:

I think this date occurs at Autoclub Speedway, Fontana, California previously called California Speedway.

They run a R. Petty Driving experience there........
    Been in one of those lovely jumpsuits myself.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bambie;3027187;
    Since I am obsessed with this whole FRC location I keep looking around trying to get more info on the "house" we found. I ended up at this web site that shows aerial views of marinas and they have various photos of Xanadu Marina which is not far from our alleged FRC place. One photo shoots west and you can zoom and zoom in on our "house." It isn't super clear and you can only get so close and it's the side of the house but it is the same location as in the satellite image. This place is massive. I can't imagine it being a private home of anyone other than a sheik or something. Can I post the link directly for whomever wants to zoom?
    I hope you can post the link! My Google Earth is not cooperating this afternoon so another link would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3027266;
    Racetrack date:

Note the red awning type stuff alternating with the brown concrete? or bricks:

I think this date occurs at Autoclub Speedway, Fontana, California previously called California Speedway.
    Another clue down LOL - good job girl
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Ok, further to the link that Bambi spoke about the FRC place... I checked out the marina site and zoomed in and I am now REALLY sure it is the place..... OK 99.9 % sure.

It has the same rounded windows .
    White.
    Salmon coloured roof
    Two stories...
    Bunch of palm trees close to the ocean.
    Recent pic

Kudos to all involved.
    yep... I think we got 'er.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

I posted screencaps from the previews for next week in the Screencaps Only Thread! Sorry that some of them are a bit blurry, but it's due to the fact that they were in motion... Enjoy!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3027321;
    I posted screencaps from the previews for next week in the Screencaps Only Thread! Sorry that some of them are a bit blurry, but it's due to the fact that they were in motion... Enjoy!
    Thanks RTV. Off to go have a peak.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3027321;
    Thank You..They are so helpful...

Okay, I'm curious as to DeAnna's upset moment shown in the previews:

Here is what she is saying with the pic below, taken at the bunkhouse:

I know exactly what y'all are going through. This is NOT fair. If you can't handle it GO HOME! I put my whole heart into this!

Here are shots of the guys Fleiss shows in the preview beside Dee's upset pic (and it must be the week of the final nine because Jeremy is at the bunkhouse instead of at the mansion):

Even thought it's blurry, on the DVR Jesse is wearing the same necklace, watch, cap, everything...so it must be at the same time.

Do these pics even go with her outburst, though??? There was also a pic of Robert and Eric shown. But we know Eric can't be being fussed at because he was already gone by the time Jeremy moved to the bunkhouse. Sneaky Fleiss!

Is Dee fussing at someone else besides contrite looking Jeremy and Jesse and Brian and Robert? Someone we don't see?

This outburst must happen the week nine are there (the June 9th episode), because at six, they go to the Frank Sinatra house city and Jeremy was not at the bunkhouse before that.

Also, in the final set of season previews on the first episode, we hear Jason's by now infamous VO:

I was up at the mansion for a couple of nights without anybody around.

And a VO with Dee saying:

He actually comforted me, he made me feel really good.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... ..........

Okay...I'm wondering if all these are connected?

A) Dee's outburst at the guys. Are we shown shots of Jeremy and Jesse to throw us off. Was she fussing at someone else entirely?

B) Jason's VO about being alone with Dee in the mansion for a couple of days. Jason is in the last group of three to go to the mansion and Dee upset must take place that week because Jeremy is at the bunkhouse that week. Is the fuss connected with Jason being alone with her?

C) Dee saying "He comforted me." Who is "He"??? Is she talking about Jason making her feel better after the fight with whoever she was angry with? Is "he" someone else comforting her about something else?

Anybody have any good theories???
    Last edited by marlap; 05-28-2008 at 08:16 PM.
    Ain't Love Grand!