Page 52 of 303 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3027135;
    ROFL - time to get down to business huh?!?

I stopped chanting "Iwillnotsleuth..."
    I need to change to "Frequent FORT Sleurker"

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3027153;

Too Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;3027150;
    DARN! I didn't think of that
    Awww. I didn't mean to burst your bubble. Ok, how about this..........Jesse has on a tie-dyed tie (blue and green of course) and Jason wears a tan one. Would that work better?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3027131;
    Aww thanks, but it was Capegal who found it.

I should thank Capegal too

I see Jesse with tuxedo teeshirt under a jacket more than a tie........

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3026976;
    Dreamer has some up on Joker's but I will be capping some real soon and posting them here in the Screencaps Only Thread!
    Thanks, i<3realitytv!!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3027167;
    I see Jesse with tuxedo teeshirt under a jacket more than a tie........
    Ya gotta like the guy though. He is definately one of a kind. I do think that he will dress up more for the FRC though, or at least I would hope he does anyway.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3027073;
    Geez--I didn't tell him I was tracking down FoRT stuff, I wouldn't have gotten to first base with that!
    I told him I was planning an affair and had been checking into ranches and there were issues with insurance coverage and mechanical bulls, so many would not allow them.
    Told him I saw a ranch featured on a tv program with a mechanical bull and thought I would call and see if it was his.
    He said not only was it his ranch but he helped assist them in using the bull.
    I hope I don't rot in H*LL some day.
    OMGosh, that's so funny-- great work!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3027153;

ROFL - so - I guess my typo a ways back - is now the new description of what we are hahahahah - much more interesting than just the title lurker or sleuther any day
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Since I am obsessed with this whole FRC location I keep looking around trying to get more info on the "house" we found. I ended up at this web site that shows aerial views of marinas and they have various photos of Xanadu Marina which is not far from our alleged FRC place. One photo shoots west and you can zoom and zoom in on our "house." It isn't super clear and you can only get so close and it's the side of the house but it is the same location as in the satellite image. This place is massive. I can't imagine it being a private home of anyone other than a sheik or something. Can I post the link directly for whomever wants to zoom?