Page 5 of 303 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

FORT Fan

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3020084;
    I think you could be onto something here, Cape... the only thing I'm wondering about is the railing... it seems to go straight around at the Mount Wilson Observatory, but the railing around the platform DeAnna and Jason are standing on has a "corner".
    I think we just aren't seeing the corner in the observatory pic. DeAnna and Jason are standing by the door (not visible in the observatory pic) and I think the corner area of the railing enables the door to have room to open.

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3019670;
    What's up with Jason's hairline in the bacK? It's usually straight across and very clean.

I think that might be a sunglass strap at Jason's hairline in the back. I thought at first - could he be wearing a baseball cap - but I think it is a strap of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3020084;
    I think you could be onto something here, Cape... the only thing I'm wondering about is the railing... it seems to go straight around at the Mount Wilson Observatory, but the railing around the platform DeAnna and Jason are standing on has a "corner".

That could be the place! But, the platform around the telescope is made of grating (see through) and this looks solid. Though, it looks like maybe they threw carpet down - I think I see wrinkles?

Also, I checked out their visitor rules and "alcohol is prohibited" :nono Deanna

I thought it could be Griffith's Observatory, but their observation deck is concrete - looking at these pictures makes me want to visit LA again, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3020135;
    That could be the place! But, the platform around the telescope is made of grating (see through) and this looks solid. Though, it looks like maybe they threw carpet down - I think I see wrinkles?

Also, I checked out their visitor rules and "alcohol is prohibited" :nono Deanna

I thought it could be Griffith's Observatory, but their observation deck is concrete - looking at these pictures makes me want to visit LA again, though.
    You cracked me up with the wrinkles (sounds like a woman in her 40s or 50s standing in front or the mirror ) but I agree, there could be a carpet.

How do you know DeAnna's drinking alcohol? That could be a coke
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by tewksy;3020066;
    I have a question regarding the kayak cap. How do we account for the scruff on his face? There are other pictures of Jason late at night and no scruff but that seems during the day and you can see it. Jason always seems to be clean shaven around De so why not there?
    I thought the same thing and so went back and looked at the "twirly hug". If you slo-mo it you can see an identical type of scruff on Jason.

I would like to recap for a minute:

HT DATES:
    Jesse - Tram ride
    Jeremy - Basketball
    Graham - Motorcycle
    Jason - Space Needle

Fantasy Dates:
    Jeremy - Jet Skis/siting on beach
    Jesse - horseback riding
    Jason - Scuba

Meet the Parent Date
    Jason - canoeing
    Jesse - ?

Please add/change!!

Did any one notice that on page 10 of the screencaps for the FRC in some of the pics there is no rose on the table

Quote Originally Posted by CorgisRule;3020352;

HT DATES:
    Jesse - Tram ride - this seems to take place in Palm Springs - and with Sean - so not so sure - Capegal
    Jeremy - Basketball
    Graham - Motorcycle
    Jason - Space Needle

Fantasy Dates:
    Jesse - horseback riding
    Jason - Scuba

Meet the Parent Date
    Jason - canoeing - I disagree with this - this is kayaking - in the Bahama's - Capegal
    Jesse - ?

Please add/change!!

Did any one notice that on page 10 of the screencaps for the FRC in some of the pics there is no rose on the table

Not so sure - see bolded above
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

HT DATES:
    Jesse - Tram ride
    Jeremy - Basketball
    Graham - Motorcycle
    Jason - Space Needle

Fantasy Dates:
    Jesse - horseback riding
    Jason - Scuba

Meet the Parent Date
    Jason - canoeing
    Jesse - ?

Please add/change!!

I thought Jeremy was on the motorcycle in Dallas? and Graham is supposed to be a pro basketball player?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3019674;
    I think De and Jason go to the Mount Wilson Observatory for their date...

Mount Wilson Observatory

this is an area that overlooks a lot of LA and has the radio towers there as well that you can see behind them as the sun is setting..I am having a hard time finding an inside shot which doesn't show only the telescope so I can't confirm that part...but you can see the rails are a match and the rounded building...
    It is indeed Mount Wilson. Found some great angles for support. Great job!

ETA: The picture of the radio towers was found at oldradio[dot]com and is titled Mount Wilson at Sunrise. It looks like a direct match, even down to the tree on the left, just a zoomed image.
    Last edited by dodie430; 05-24-2008 at 01:11 PM.

HT DATES:
    Jesse - Tram ride - - This is Palm Springs, not a HTD.
    Jeremy - Motorcycle - switched these two activities
    Graham - Basketball

Jason - Space Needle

Fantasy Dates:
    Jesse - horseback riding
    Jason - Scuba

Meet the Parent Date
    Jason - canoeing
    Jesse - ?

Please add/change!!

I added a few changes.