Page 4 of 303 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3019624;
    So Kasha, any idea who gets this ride and what date it's on...also is it a LCD or FD??
    Wouldn't it have to be an LCD since we have horseback for Jesse, Kayak/Jeep for Jason and Jetski with Jeremy for FD?

Re: Part 2: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Mamai;3019605;
    argh! I lightned that sc of Jason twirling her to get the yellow tank to match the exact yellow tank of the heli pic. Just to see if the blue shirts match. It's the same color shirt. Just like the bright blue shirts that we see Jesse and Sean wear, I'm convinced now that Fleiss has them wearing similar color shirts on dates on purpose to throw us off. And then he has Deanna wearing yellow more than once! grrr..
    and let's not forget Deanna's red and coral coloured bathing suits - they are hard to tell apart too. She seems to favour yellows and red's this season.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3019677;
    Wouldn't it have to be an LCD since we have horseback for Jesse, Kayak/Jeep for Jason and Jetski with Jeremy for FD?
    Yes I'm guessing it is...but it seems like Jeremy must get something else besides just jetskiing in the ocean and kissies on shore...idk..

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3019689;
    Yes I'm guessing it is...but it seems like Jeremy must get something else besides just jetskiing in the ocean and kissies on shore...idk..
    To me, it looks like Jeremy in the boat (where Deanna has wrap around her waist) and that same wrap is the one she's wearing on the beach with bon fire. The one where she's hugging Jessie is mostly yellow, whereas the other one is mostly reds and the flowers are different.

I think Jeremy get's 2 dates in Bahamas, not Jessie. JMO

ETA - just wanted to add that yes I did see the watch but Jeremy has worn a silver watch in some sc's
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blueize64;3019577;
    In reference to the "twirling hug" and "helicopter" screencaps, while the outfits they're wearing appear to be the same, I'm not convinced that they are all from the same time (just agreeing with some previous posts...not really stating anything new there). I think the first two pics below are from one date/time, and the helicopter shot is a different time. Here's why:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

1. Notice in the top photo you can see both of the guy's arms very clearly -- no bands on either arm. Yet there is clearly a band on his left arm at the helicopter.

2. In the middle picture (which is very close up) we can see a thin band on Dee's arm. Yet in the helicopter shot, that "tiny, thin" band is very visible. If it was a thin band, we probably wouldn't be able to see it from that distance. It certainly wouldn't look as big as it does in the bottom shot.

3. In the helicopter shot, while I don't see a baseball cap on the guy's head, it does appear as though he had been wearing a hat and his hair is matted down from it.

Just my observations...carry on.
    Very good points, Blueize. Also note the one shot is taken on what appears to be a dock and the helicopter cap is taken in the desert. Also the dock cap appears from height and neat trimmed hair to be Jason, while the helicopter cap in the desert has a man with a more rangy build and (as you noticed) ball cap hair. That is Graham.

The Jason on dock would be Bahamas, while the Graham in the desert could very well be part of the Palm Springs date unless there is another date that takes them out into the scrub desert of southern california's inland empire.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3019674;
    I think De and Jason go to the Mount Wilson Observatory for their date...

Mount Wilson Observatory

this is an area that overlooks a lot of LA and has the radio towers there as well that you can see behind them as the sun is setting..I am having a hard time finding an inside shot which doesn't show only the telescope so I can't confirm that part...but you can see the rails are a match and the rounded building...
    I was thinking it looked like a marina in the background. They look like they are on an observation deck of some sort, like an old lighthouse [I know - unlikley] or an old ship. the rivetted steel etc.

There are a few marinas in Seattle that could match up to the scenery, but I am awful at this whole timeline stuff - so I don't know if that's even possible. The railing definitely has an odd shape to it. And I know it's not a lighthouse, but just to give an idea of where I'm coming from with the type of observation deck - I'll attach a couple of pics sans light, where you can see the steel and the railing etc. again, I know it's not a lighthouse - just trying to put a few ideas out there.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by blueize64;3019577;
    In reference to the "twirling hug" and "helicopter" screencaps, ...:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG].

Is that the Safari Seaplane behind them? I notice the thin white poles out on the front sides and can see the water. To compare, you can see the seaplane poles on post 21 above. This would show who's going to go on the plane, but not where they went.

ETA: My pictures I guoted didn't seem to come up again, but twirling pics are from #35 above for reference.
    Last edited by ProudKsGrandma; 05-24-2008 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3019624;
    So Kasha, any idea who gets this ride and what date it's on...also is it a LCD or FD??
    I think it's going to be an LCD--kind of like what Chelsea got--the helicopter and beach snuggle.
    I think these could be the scs:

IDK--just a guess.
    But I don't think all these caps go with the ocean horseback riding date. And I can see a bonfire on a private island with a picnic.
    Safari Seaplane does excursion to Thunderball Island where the James Bond movie was filmed for snorkling and cave exploration.

They also work with Powerboat Adventures:

"You are now entering the world of Powerboat Adventures: Step aboard our high speed powerboats for the most exciting journey of your life. Experience the rush of adrenaline as you leave to snorkel crystal reefs, feed wild stingrays, sharks and iguanas... all the while surrounded by some of the most spectacular views in the world on your very own private island..."

They do scuba too, but I don't think that's for this date.

FORT Newbie

I have a question regarding the kayak cap. How do we account for the scruff on his face? There are other pictures of Jason late at night and no scruff but that seems during the day and you can see it. Jason always seems to be clean shaven around De so why not there? And if it is Jason (I sure hope so) then it must be two different dates because you can not grow it that fast and there are too many clear pictures of their FD or LCD date that show no scruff. Could someone please HiDef that picture and confirm it is Jason or not maybe we have four FD like Bryon did and that is Graham, even tho I want Jason to win, since I met and married my husband when my daughter was three and we adopted her the day of her fourth birthday most people in our area had no idea that she was not my husband's daughter until the day of her wedding and her father was there but her Daddy walked her down the isle. That was a total shock for alot of people including close freinds that had never thought to ask because we have always had Catie. Say all you want but it is not difficult if love and faith are involved and it has been 23 years ago and we would not trade any moment of it.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3019674;
    I think De and Jason go to the Mount Wilson Observatory for their date...

Mount Wilson Observatory

this is an area that overlooks a lot of LA and has the radio towers there as well that you can see behind them as the sun is setting..I am having a hard time finding an inside shot which doesn't show only the telescope so I can't confirm that part...but you can see the rails are a match and the rounded building...
    I think you could be onto something here, Cape... the only thing I'm wondering about is the railing... it seems to go straight around at the Mount Wilson Observatory, but the railing around the platform DeAnna and Jason are standing on has a "corner".

And I saw someone upthread said Jeremy and DeAnna might be kissing on an island since the water isn't high at all... well, I think they're on Gold Rock Beach which is really close to the Westin Hotel.

And one last thing about the dress DeAnna wears at the FRC: I don't think it's "too informal" at all, I think it's gorgeous!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before